Beg Thread?

Beg Thread?
Begging for Overwatch Origins Edition on CDkeys or reg edition from battle.net. Want to pick it up before the sale is over but biweekly pay sucks ass when you got a broken car. Come on in and chat with me.

1. Overwatch is a shit game and Blizz should be ashamed.

2. Steal money from your parents, get a job, or sell your asshole for money. Don't beg like a black person.

>Edgy teen who shit talks stuff people like because hes too cool to like stuff

Damn we should make some bingo image for this thread

>like a black person
Calling niggers "black people" instead of niggers
keked

Beg thread?

Massive faggot

Damn, your opinion really swayed how I feel towards a game that I genuinely enjoy.

Also am currently employed. Notice the "biweekly pay sucks" line. Spent my whole check on my shit car.

>Implying

Nigga, do you really believe i just entered the interwebs?

Also, yeah guys, i'm kinda without a job and want to kill myself everyday, would you all mind giving me 2k bucks so i can buy myself a decent pc so i can stream games so i start my let's play channel so i can be famous?

Play TF2, It's better and FREE.

Fuck are you talking about bud?

sigh, what's your PayPal.

I used to play TF2 before I had a decent PC and forget what exactly happened but stopped playing completely. I love Overwatch though, Paladins is a decent clone, might get back into TF2 at some point.

It's worth it, the new ranks and shit are fun as fuc to grind.

Installing TF2 now, I've always been really into Blizzard, love most of their games, so when I got to play Overwatch the first time I was awe struck.

not op

It's fine to enjoy it, but it's honestly objectively shit. it offers nothing new to the FPS genre in terms of mechanics, and the ones it does use are nothing special nor are they particularly well-made or refined.

Abilities for your characters is literally a shitty gimmick, the vast majority of the maps are utter garbage (idk about the new ones), and like I said, the FPS elements are not all that great.

It's fine to like it but it's not a good game.

Post your Paypal and I'll pay for it. Dad owns property all over London, I'm pretty well off (get £12k pocket money a week), willing to help a bro or two out as I'm drunk.

Just the email? Should be [email protected]. Thanks so much if you're being serious my dude.

What a tool

I like it. It's a fast paced FPS with new challenges IMO. I love the fast paced shooting in CSGO and love the visuals and the, albeit few, new mechanics in Overwatch.

Give it 15-20 mins, as away from Mac and on phone. Anyway, enjoy bro. All I ask is spread some good to someone else.

If we're begging, my steam wallet is pretty low... ;)

I will, always trying to. Rough times eat ass, but it's nice to pay back when the good times come.

dark souls 3 anyone please?

Paypal?

>Samefagging this hard

What is this goblin?

Ethans caretaker

Duped, still no email.

Still not home. Give it another 15 mins. Sorry.

You're good man.

Dark Souls II pls daddy4chan?

[email protected]

How's 7th grade?

god hila is fucking ugly give her a gotee and she could be the live action jafar from Aladdin.

In that picture she's more so a 80s hair and artist. Only thing she's got going for her is half decent eyes.

Band not and. Damn I can't type.

>80s hair and artist
Those aren't scissors those are her fingers.

Nigga that's vape nation

[email protected]

Is drunk rich bro kill?

Would also like some money, if you could give some. [email protected]

Added to my list. Caught in taxi in traffic, so give me about 15 mins, bro.

Thanks alot!

If this dude comes through I will legit shit myself.

Ths literal only reason this thread is still alive

The question is will he come through

I hope so, but it's been more than 25 minutes.

It's been bout an hour since he posted originally

Rip to our hopes

Drunk bro are you kill