Yo yo yo

I wanna fap
coz I can rap
yo yo yo

Reporting in. I'm Asian raps.

ya well rap sucks now days

>under 150

Fatass detected.

Bruce Lee was less than 150 and he was one of the most badass dudes of all time. Trap is not the answer.

I'd probably make a great trap, but instead I'm going to be a slightly attractive effeminate dude

5'7 110lbs here
More muscle and manhood than your faggot, cockloving ass

Hey OP, she's from fucking chile.
instagram.com/amiekimikim/

w8 until ur bitch start to cuck u

Shiroi, shiroi yami no naka

If you post more of her and lay down a sick beat I'll rap for you.

joke's on you, i'm terrified and alone

kill yourselvs

i'm like 104 pounds but i'm loosing my long hairs and i've a shitty nose, can't really become a trap.

thats a trap id go for.

when people say "trap god" i think of her

Man I watched madam butterfly and am so into anime I went to Japan looking for pussy I couldn't get any do I settled fit a Thai prostitute. thought I was hung but the condom the ladyboy packed was too big.

so I went out to buy another one I dropped my wallet and got Kamchod like fucking hell stupid little fucking Asian shit ramming his fist up my ass fucking shithead! I bought regular sized condoms and they still didn't fit.

Fuck Asia. They don't even have big macs

>should become raps
It all sounds like clicks and whistles.

>5'7 110lbs here
>More muscle and manhood than your faggot, cockloving ass
Dude, how does that work?
I'm also 5'7''.
I'm 170 lbs of lean muscle.
I still get teased about being a scrawny beanpole.

I'm Asian though, so I guess that docks me a few manliness-points.

How is that even possible? Even biological women that age don't have the facial proportions of 12 year old girls

Not sure if serious. I live in Japan and there are two McDs within a ten minute drive of my house. You can certainly get a Big Mac if you should want to eat that crap.

>5'7 170lbs

Holy shit kek you are one fat fuck. I'm 140 but have zero fat. Scrawny body turned 'skinny'by muscle. Can only tell when take shirt off or flex

The 110 faggot, no way he's remotely buff. But don't try to hide your fatness you fat Fuck

>One of

Well not all of them can rap, and if they did we would have some skinny ass asian rappers. But besides, I like deathcore. And I'm not Asian so

Him*

I got some bad news

Nobody likes fags so how about shoot yourself instead

Flex what?
You don't have anything to flex at 140.

i honestly dont know if s/he is a trap. someone said she was once. and i just ran with it

hey i said from the start im about that trap.

Source?

I know it's hard to believe muscle exists when you're the Pillsbury dough boy but people who have mostly only muscle are like master roshi

Makeup and filters

Your still a boy faggot don't fool yourself

Thats like painting a banana red and saying oh thats an apple

What?

wouldn't even kick that faggots ass after I fucked him if that's a trap

Yeah its from getmentalhelp.com/killyourself

What about the ones with beards and hairy assholes?

This.

I too once thought traps were hot but then up close you see the big hands and feet and masculine features. Nah.

You will never be a girl unless you were born with a vagina, what are you fucking retarded too?

Read again. I am talking about the bone structure, that can't be faked. Well, unless you do some real good shopping ofcourse.

See? This is why you stick to women. You can still get some help it's never too late.

I would kick his ass for being a faggot

You just forced that unnecessary analogy for no reason. The guy said he likes traps and you start to fucking rage about apples and oranges

Well if you keep fapping then call a prostitute you've fucked yourself over.

I went to this gay convention or something, saw actual traps up close for the first time. I thought they were girls from afar but I realized,

Only bisexuals and homos can genuinely like traps

>raps
>to

Add air headed male bimbos to that list

>not falling for this bait today

Then maybe they should go to prison if they like it so much.

>I left out vital information when attempting to express my opinion
>read again

I'm genuinely concerned user.
What's your workout routine like?
Your calorie intake?
It's not healthy to have such a warped body image of yourself.

Exactly. There are laid back women out there, not all of them are bitchy

i didnt say all traps. just simply this one....and probably some others. mostly just the idea of them, like loli. fun to look at and just be like "wow "shes" hot"

Its a he get it right

why do obese americans always bitch about skinny guys? lol

Why did the pictures stop

you guys are fucking dense. ive called it a fucking trap 10 times. i know what it is.

Why do disgusting eurofags have soccer game orgy parties fapping to cristiano ronaldo?

Sorry. I've got your back. I have every single image of Amie Sofia as she is called now. Here is the IG: instagram.com/amiekimikim/ Older pictures you have to look up Yogi Sofi M. Kimi.

Its a man say he as in HE WILL NEVER BE A GIRL BUT SOON WOULD SWALLOW A 12 GAUGE BULLET FROM MY GUN

It's definitely a trap.
instagram.com/amiekimikim/

I would, but my face has skim problems

I'm 5'10 and weigh 137, used to weigh 130 before depression.

He* how many times do i have to correct you people

5'7 170 lbs beanpole? How does that work? I'm 5'8 140 and I'm skinny but for stuff like triceps extensions I'm doing 140 lbs, curling 115, working with 40-45 lb freeweights etc.

Because Ronaldo is hot as fuck and soccer is super fun.

KYS you transphobic cunt.

Want my cock between those fucking lips

Sure, but all women over 150 lbs should become men.

what do you bench?

Who wouldn't?

I would rather put you down in the backwoods. Then go home, smoke my bud drink my beer. Have a good laugh because no one would miss you

Or just fuckbags. Would stop rape for sure

Me, because I like ACTUAL women with vaginas

I don't because I go to the gym alone and don't want to kill myself.

Fucking autistic faggot....not the person you are addressing but you sound like a piece a shit

lmao. a 12 gauge bullet. confirmed no guns

What because I like women? You're a fag like the rest of em

Ew

Loosing weight is not hard.

You have to consistently burn more calories than you consume.

Should at least do dumbbell press.

>100lbs
>5'2"

I'm straight though, but love tights, dresses, an unitards

Here you are hanging around here with traps. Got some bad news for you closet fag

I would play with you

5'9 130lbs white

Yeah I do dumbell presses w/ 45s sometimes, I feel like I could do more but it's a question of not having garbage form.

it's not hard for manlets to lose weight but it is hard for tall people. I'm 6'5 and i can't help being fat because my body isn't designed to lose weight.

LOL

manlet found

6'4 here. Can't seem to get under 220. Pain in the fucking ass.

Same principle applies.

Fat piece of shit found

Good bait is bait

have you tried eating less or at least just not being such a fat cunt?

5'6 and 134 lbs here. Completely straight but have a trap fetish.

>inb4 no I don't want to be a trap

manlets like you are always trying to make fat people feel bad about their bodies.

Fatties like you are always feeling bad about their bodies, rofl. Take some responsibility, your body doesn't violate the first law of thermodynamics.

gods work user

I'm okay with this

Any suggestions? Other than shaving I've done that since

more?

I don't know what snowboarding has to do with this,

Why would I bother getting help if I was just planning on killing myself your logic is flawed

Got any rares for me?

Working on it user uwu

I would go balls deep with her (fuck you, I know what it is) in front of my parents. That is how hot she is. (once again, don't give me that bullshit >her - I know. I love traps

Male or female I want to fuck him/her

My fucking nigga.

So you wouldn't let me bend you over and gently pound your ass?

how much cash we talking? faggot ass nigger, we might could work something out.

I used to do a lot of sports and weightlift. Undercomsume cause genetics and underconsumed fat my whole life because my parents only bought fat free food.

Minimum 30g protein after workouts (I used to drink 60g). Brought my scrawny body to 'skinny' with freakish muscles.

I've been eating like a fatass more Now I just workout 3x a week, legs back and arms. day of rest inbetween each session.. The fat is getting intertwined with my muscle now. Gaining weight but I don't want to go past 160.

My strength-to-weight ratio always surprises people, I want some more bulk but I don't want to get like juggernaut. Just enough to look good and be healthy and I'm fine, I know how to fight.

If you want to lose weight just don't eat as much.

You are 5' 2" 100lbs. If you lived in Northern California I would be your sugardaddy.

Shit B8
/Fit/ browses Cred Forums numbnuts

Whoever wouldn't is actually gay. Not kidding

well fuck. doesnt look like I fit the bill. motherfuck. guess i could shit now.

I am serious though. If you are 5'2" and 100lbs you might as well become a trap. You have a nice body and if you learn to take a dick and enjoy it you can have a nice life.

Oh the only thing I 'need' working on is Calves, so I've been over doing those a bit. I want noticeable good calves

Looking good.

If you want my suggestion start taking female hormones. Save up for breast augmentation. Learn to wear makeup and how to wear high heels and pretty clothing. Talk with traps on the lgbt channel on how to get a traps body.

5,7 ft and 136lbs
believe me, im not a trap material.. sadly

Thankyou. Any clothing suggestions?

So what is the difference between a trap and a cross dresser?

More pics?

Adding you to orgasm folder!

none

Something feminine and cute.

I would look in your search engine cute feminine outfits.

I would go to /cgl/ to see what they have.

Do something you feel comfortable. For example if you want to wear cute "modest" outfits with long dresses and such or if you want to wear cute mini skirt and boots.

Make sure you feel comfortable about it. I would also go to the goodwill and / or other thrift shops and start looking at cute clothes. They are cheap and with your petite size you should have no problem finding some awesome threads.

Wish you lived close by so I could help you :)

Don't got more :(

You're beautiful

So...guy or girl?
Cus if this is a guy I wouldn't mind sucking his D

Thankyou. I have a handful more but all my photos are 4mb+
>fuck this update

pics.

very nice!

unitard pics with shaved legs so i can fap