No one understands me, Cred Forums. i don't like dick, pussy, or butthole, and everyone thinks i'm gay...

no one understands me, Cred Forums. i don't like dick, pussy, or butthole, and everyone thinks i'm gay. if i were into dudes, i would just say so. i really don't find naked people or sex to be remotely interesting, and i think genitals in general are nasty and smelly. buttholes are especially smelly, so i don't understand the licking-of-the-butthole craze that's currently going on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKyUYiW5uG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Welcome to asexual life

Kys newfag and stop posting retarded ass bait.
Reported and saged.

You just enjoy people's reactions to you saying shit like this. You're not actually asexual.

ur broken. people are supposed to like sex.

someone's upset. do you need a kleenex?

Well, you might as well kill yourself since you no longer have any purpose in life as a member of a species.

fuck off attentionwhore

offing myself isn't an option right now, but maybe one day.

sex is not anyone's purpose. if you believe it is then you are delusional

don't like sex? don't have sex. it's literally that easy

fuck anyone else who doesn't understand it and tries to tell you different

i mean, people are such slaves to their genitals and bodily urges. if people took all the time they put towards fucking, the world would be so much more interesting and a better place to live, and there wouldn't be so much disease and yuckyness.

Reproduction is the purpose of all living things, user. There's literally nothing more to it. The perpetuation of our species is the only reason we are here.

>being this retarded

if that's all there is, then the sun should implode and destroy earth.

>yuckyness
You know this board is for 18+ users right?

could be a 30 year-old man-child living in his mom's basement

I think I heard your dreams shattering all the way from here. Sorry for bursting your idealistic bubble.

Yeah, well, welcome to earth, earthfriend.

Nobody understand anybody else and they all try to kill eachother if they don't even agree on what food they like.

Nobody is a special snowflake and the human race should just off themselves for the glory of the great: Hahehfogefxetererui, Emperor of space.

Suicide be upon your race, faggot.

>pic not related

or you could just kys.

Beat me to it.

>gay? kill yourself
>elderly? kill yourself
>celibate for religious reasons? kill yourself
>sterile due to illness or medicine? kill yourself
>use a condom? kill yourself
>don't get a girl pregnant? kill yourself

as if there aren't thousands of children in foster care or massive overpopulation because of stupid faggots like you

i agree. people are fucking retards for liking that shit. equivalent of drug addicts in denial. they let it get in the way of all their choices.

He never implied any of those things, dumbass. You're probably just mad you can't get laid, tbh.

youtube.com/watch?v=wKyUYiW5uG4
get bent faggot

i understand, as long you're happy with your "none sexuality" is fine.
don't let other people judge you, because you have to like only yourself, not your friends, parents etc.

No, mein friend, you misunderstand me. You can be gay, an old fart, a religious moron, a sterile faggot, a rubber mad hatter, or a stupid teen. You can have offspring any time of your life you decide to. However, if you die without having offspring, you are a failure to your species and your bloodline is dead because of you. If you have children and they die because you are so deep in shit you couldn't provide sustenance, you are also a genetic failure.

My point is not to have as many children as you can. My point is that a living being must give continuity to it's genes even if it is one single, but well raised, child.

Poor people, sick people, homosexuals, asexuals and those unwilling to have children, no matter how successful are in life, when they die, the chance to create another being with the same potential as them is dead too. That is a huge loss for the species, don't you think?

>"Well, you might as well kill yourself since you no longer have any purpose in life as a member of a species"
>lists things that can't reproduce
>"no u dummy tahtz not what he meant at all!!!!"

try to be slightly less retarded

you find other things from other people dirty or un interesting. that's not Asexual you fucking tard. Asexual means you get off to yourself. you look in a fucking mirror and get hard off yourself. people just just call themselves Asexual when they don't want to fuck other people. you are just fucked in the head and have some really social problems maybe even a phobia.

See above ^^^^

> Quality Bait
> Guaranteed Replies

i do agree with licking buttholes being gross.

you're using faulty outdated logic no longer applicable to us as a species. we're not some endangered turtle species struggling for resources where if you don't reproduce the you're killing off your own kind.

due to modern technology and medicine we're breeding faster than we're dying. assume you have a childomino's at 25. then that child grows up and has another child at 25. you're an old fart but guess what by the tidea you die you'll have introduced 4 new heathens onto this crowded earth who will ideally produce 4 of their own before they die and continue for generations.

Asexuals are fucking useless and should just kill themselves.

telling someone you reported is against the rules
reporting false violations is against the rules
being a faggot is against the rules

jusr curoius, what is not bait?

Prefix: A-
meaning not
read a book faggot. getting off to yourself just means you're gay

>you're using faulty outdated logic no longer applicable to us as a species.

Point number 1: Our intellect, no matter how much you want it, doesn't make us any different from any other living species.

Point number 2: The growth in numbers of our species is the only way to keep it moving forward and to push the human race to the next step in evolution. Just like with any other living thing.

asexuals are unattractive geeks, fat, broken or have a small penis and are afraid to show it to girls. it's a hell of a lot easier to say you're asexual instead of admitting your problems.

I have a friend like this. She'll come around eventually.

>population explosion
>planet irreversibly fucked
>can't evolve enough to realise we're destroying our home
>need more human to evolve

bait-level stupidity

not asexual, but i'm terrified of getting an std. mostly everyone in my class has herpes.

Just live alone you dumb fuck

asexual = gay, faggot, sissy

Do you really think we should as a species stay on earth? Staying here is a very bad idea if you think about it. The earth will die eventually with or without us. Think of us as bacteria or viruses. Why do you think they are so successful? They grow their numbers until their host can't take anymore, then they leave. They don't care about their host. Having an emotional connection to this rock in the middle of space we live in is foolish. We must take care of it until we can leave. Then get somewhere else and expand.

i can see op being the guy who the jocks pick on every day, eats alone at lunch, and cries himself to sleep.

Yea but there also wouldn't be people to do that

kek you think we're gunna outlast the planet as a species?
you're probably one of those edgy kids that thinks we should bomb all of the violent races out of existence to there are only peaceful people left

point taken.

>you're probably one of those edgy kids that thinks we should bomb all of the violent races out of existence to there are only peaceful people left

I don't know what does this have to do with anything, but no, I don't.

However:

At the rate we are destroying the planet, we will end up making it inhospitable and die in consequence. The idea is to outlive the planet but out of it. If you think we can't, well, that's very sad but changes absolutely nothing.

you honestly, unironically think our specis is going to be around in a few million years?
any other planet we reach is going to be relatively inhospitable compared to earth.
if you think we're overusing resources now on a planet we literally evolved to live on how the fuck do you think we're gunna last somewhere we weren't even designed to survive?

Seconded.
No one understands you OP? And you post a picture about asexuality, the very thing no one understands about you?

Fuck out my face, bitch

I honestly unironically believe we have the POTENTIAL to last a few million years because of our ability to change our environment. Do you think we can't?

Don't you have school tomorrow user? Better go get some sleep.

hell no, 2 generations of dinosaurs didn't last
and they didn't even actively destroy the planet