Spics killed another one in a gruesome way and now Cred Forumsacks wants to nuke the whole third world ridding the...

Spics killed another one in a gruesome way and now Cred Forumsacks wants to nuke the whole third world ridding the world not only of filthy latinos, chinks and shitskins but also cheap chicken tendies, orange juice, soybeans and Iphones.

Discuss...

gore video (it was in Mexico btw, not huezil, we no hablar espanol pinche indios !)

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit

This is why we need a wall, TRUMP 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E6ETQQYpdyY
forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?1811-Two-Prisoners-Tortured-with-Molten-Plastic-�-Forced-to-Eat-Their-Own-Fingers
forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nasty

sad world.

That's fucking awesome

>That's fucking awesome

You have to go back

Delet this
>It's so cool to be edgy

Sorry Cred Forumsro. 8th generation American and white and German as fuck. You'll never be rid of me.

Look, just cos the gore gets my dick hard doesn't mean I'm fucking edgy

agreed, this is fucking quality gore

fucking Cred Forums...

Wow, havent seen gore this good (good as in shock factor) in a long fucking time

still further proof that Mexican cartels are much worse than any ISIS muslim wannabe gang

>This is why we need a wall, TRUMP 2016

This happened in Brazil, not Mexico.

>y-yeah, but we still need a wall!

You're fucking retarded.

Not the first one. Not the last one. Those stupid mexicans doesn't even realize they could start a online subscriber reality channel and earn money for being a genuine gruesome channel.

And this was recorded, imagine all the hopeless spics who get much worse treatments were missing out on?

That was fucking brutal. I actually had ma hard time watching it. I skipped to the end to see if he was dead but he wasn't. He was still screaming. I don't know how he was still alive after havening his face destroyed, eyes pulled out, nose and mouth ripped apart. Not even a rapist gets punished like this. Makes me wonder how bad Hell really is. I'm not worried though. But maybe I should stay off of here.

Its mexico u fucking idiot, they are speaking spanish with mexican accent. Try again though

>that sound he makes

>huezil
Nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=E6ETQQYpdyY

dat song while not having hands

i dont understand how he's still alive. why cant people die easy like in the movies

worse then that?
I think this man is the man that felt the higher lvel of sufference in the whole history of humanity. Prove me wrong.

> This happened in brazil
> Mexican Cartel
> Tfw

yeah, ISIS and every african gang/cartel could take notes from mexican Cartels, especially the Los Zetas (which im guessing this is by there brutal technique)

topkek

They had an interesting tune selection for this killing.

It looks like the face is completely removed too, rather than just blood.

What's the little knife he is using the scrape at the throat? That just to cut him slow?

>forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?1811-Two-Prisoners-Tortured-with-Molten-Plastic-�-Forced-to-Eat-Their-Own-Fingers

dude

this one is tough too, but they were both scumbags who killed a kid, actually felt kinda good watching that piece of shit get degraded; he probably thought eating the other guys' fingers would keep him alive

>that funky town music
lol

That video is hard to see though, this one the quality is better.

Sick sad world.

well for a while i thougth having your nose, eyes and face ripped off and hand cut off would kill you fairly quick (blood loss) but this confirmed that we are sadly more resiliant than me we need to be in certain situations

my point being, if this dude can prove we can survive and be concious that long during torture that extreme, we can think of something worse that someone has been through

how many kids you suppose are looking at Cred Forums at night when everyone else is asleep are are traumatized multiple times.

ive been traumatized from b .. gore since im 13 not good for your brain 19 now

So are we just not gonna talk about the disco music in the background? I don't want that shit crossing the border.

Not enough because kids are still fucking stupid and worthless.

Yeah I'm surprised someone can stay alive with their face off. I mean I get one little cut in my face and it looks like a bloodbath.

What's the little knife he is using to cut his throat? Is that just to do it really slow?

id say atleast 4-8 on average

>Tfw i remember when shovel dog was the first thing here to fuck with me like that, now its a meme to me

a very very very shitty box cutter it looks to be

>kids

I am an adult and this fucked me up tbh familia

Kill yourself.

sorry harold. :/

Shut the fuck up and get a job, kiddo.

America is fucking to blame for this shit. Our fucking drug war fuels this shit.

Cred Forums is right again

>W-w-e need a wall guys, Latinos are too dangerous
>Being this afraid of Latinos
LMFAO

Totally agreed, this is WTF level gore...In mexico they probably talk about these types of events like they're talking about the weather. There is a massive PR campaign to put a happy face on mexicans and pretend they're just honest hardworking folks looking to make an honest living in America, and not filthy inhumane animals. Don't buy the trickery! This video shows they have long lost the right to live among civil societies such as USA. Shit, even Jeffery Dahlmer had the common courtesy to strangle his victims before he started cutting their heads off. Even Ed Gein was sure to kill his victims mercifully. Son of Sam at least aimed for an instant kill.

This...it's just goddamn beyond everything.

>Get a job
>Implying your edgy unloved obese self has one
Like I said, kill yourself.

They're speaking Portuguese, faggot.

Kill yourself.

>Mexican cartel

Says who, exactly?

Got back to Cred Forums

>forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit

>Gruesome torture video
>Sweet Child O' Mine starts playing

I don't know which is worse

your women are doing all the work by fucking niggs and the rest of shit skins even having kids

Yep - found the child.

Yep - found the childabused friendless failed abortion.

can someone explain what happens so i dont have to watch it

Now Mexico has their own '3 guys one hammer'

Are you guys proud of it?

>lost the right to live among civil societies such as USA
So being a faggot/pussy is equal to being "civilized"? lol

just the watch the video you pussy

>can someone explain what happens so i dont have to watch it

imagine harold with no face or hands with the music put your hands up in the air while getting his head cut off

>your property is doing all the work by fucking field tools and the rest of terrorists even having wprthless, jobless sacks of shit

FTFY

he dies

no because people shouldnt watch that stuff. i just want someone whose nice here to tell me what happened

Just watch it, it's fucked up but you learn alot - the Cartels need to be wiped out.

link doesn't work

drug cartel members peel a dudes face off, gouge out his eyes and cut his hands off, then attempt to slit his throat open with a box cutter and sickle, he is alive and concious throughout the entire thing

just refresh it, did the same thing to me, video is getting crazy traffic right now

this is good enough i suppose

Dude looks like his face was cut off, no hands (they were cut off) and slowly cutting off his head with a box cutter. Eventually you hear him in agony

the people who did that deserve to be gassed. no pain just rid them from the world

They're speaking Spanish. End of story. Whether they're in Mexico or Brazil, cartel or not, is not exactly obvious through the video. But they sure as hell are speaking Spanish.

Too bad there is no video to go with it.

Yeah, those isis fags need to step their game up, those eses down south are doing worse shit

Except they're speaking Portuguese.

Fuck off smoothfag. Go be a fury, or whatever you think shold be going on here instead.

gee wizz they look like they're having a great time

They were invading other tribes and tearing out their hearts long before Europeans even showed up. It's always been a shithole. Same with apefrica.

what the fuck....

>Hurr durr Mommy and daddy abused me as a kid, and now I'm an edgy preteen who sits alone in a dark room enjoying gore videos. Man I should kill myself!
What I heard from you just now.

Is this your definition of trolling? Just stringing together insults that have no bearing on the conversation thinking they sound good?

Nope, they're speaking spanish. I'm brazilian and they're speaking spanish, not portuguese.

Agreed. Some of us genuinely like it. We aren't trying to prove shit to anyone. Blood is pretty.

exactly, Isis is doing weak shit like mercifully shooting them point blank or putting dynamite around their necks

Mexipigs at it again.
America is the greatest, you inbred 3rd world spics. Cartels have done this for years, it's just now being surfaced. The War on Drugs needs to be amplified; Honestly, just send marines to wipe out all the Cartel shitholes, and clean the shit out of Mexico. Place is a disgusting hellhole.

Well, I've seen all kinds of gore since I was a little kid, but in the last few years my psyche has grown incredibly weak and now I'm spooped from the silliest creepypastas for weeks on end. If this is relevant to the stuff I was exposed to as a child, I do not know, but from the screenshot alone I can say I do not need this in my life right now.

USA is not faggots and pussies. BTW the biggest pussy move there is in the world is 12 guys ganging up on one. Second biggest pussy move is torturing a defenseless person or animal.

My first real experience with Cred Forums was the video where they throw the dog off the building, as well as the one where they set the dog on fire. Fucked me up as I was a vet student at the time, but as years go on and you get deep into the medical field this shit doesn't effect you anymore. You grow numb to ample blood and gore

How's the childabuse therapy going, edgy fucked up nigger? KYS.

Are you implying it makes you a faggot if you don't want people doing this kind of shit in your country?
You're probably an abuse loving faggot, so why don't you fuck off to Mexico and live out your fantasy, faggot?

I've seen worse in America IN FUCKIN" PERSON. Lame.

...i just wanted to see his face peeled off is all.

>preteen
I'm 40 years old.

Thats not a Mexican accent.
Try again though.

>Mexico

>Projecting this hard.

>go be a fury
>fury
>shold

Jesus Christ, the 12-year-olds are out in force tonight.

Brazilfags itt say he's not

south of the border close enough

See

This shits been going even before isis nothing new, mexicans have always doing this torture shit since forever

Is the plastic thing really that bad? I'd assume it's kind of like wax. Burns but cools very quickly on your skin.

Man, they cut the best parts out. The music was pretty fucking lulzy at least.

He died of nerve gas

They're definitely not speaking portuguese, that info is wrong.

Except they are speaking spanish.

Tarragona fag here. This is spanish.

try again though.

OP what did you do. You seriously thought it was a good idea to come in here, on an American website, and shit on our candidates. Well thats not how it works here, and you're on US turf, buddy.. You just reversed our entire situation and you come to ask us "anonchan what did i how the why?" and expect us to take you seriously? You have no idea how this works do you? It's an extremely complicates and COMPLEX stucture of facts and variables that can change at any minute. Listen I'm not normally one to judge or even post on these threads but what had to be said has been said. Fuck off and go blow an oversized crumpet trumpet

Fuck, how much fucking money was owed for them to do this shit?

I wonder what the fuck he is actually thinking right now?

Lol half of you faggotrons are all like "its portugese bro!!".

Fucking lying sacks of shit.

lol

yeah aztecs (or was it the mayans?) were sacrificing by the thousands for silly religions and then doing shit like this before yuropoors even got there and thought "lol oops sorry 'bout the smallpox" when it was a blessing in disguise

Looks like I struck a chord. Worthless virgin autistic faggots. Is it really that easy to trigger you mentally ill inbreds? Man you kids really need to suck on a rifle barrel.

Sucks to be wrong and get proven wrong in front of everyone, doesn't it?

With the Zetas and the Templars, a lot of the time its more about sending a message than it is about the money owed.

Yeah, I don't know why there's people saying it's portuguese, you can even hear 'puta madre' around 2:15

>Portuguese
neck self

autism
F

It looks like he's using a rusty box cutter

Well seeing as how I speak spanish fluently and can clearly hear them speaking spanish and not portugese, Im not proven wrong in the least bit.

If you understand english being spoken in the video and someone tells you "no its german" youd recognize and call the bs.

because thats how grand the difference is between spanish and portugese

like english and german.

except I also speak german fluently.

so suck my dick plebian.

This

scary thing about the Zetas, they prefer brutality over bribery, ISIS could take notes from these guys

FUCK thats fuckin gnarly HOLY SHIT!

Trump needs a fucking wall in front of his mouth. Dude's a raging asshole.

You don't speak anything fluently. You realize there are similarities between Portuguese and Spanish, no? Just because you think you recognize a few Spanish words doesn't mean they're speaking Spanish, idiot. This was already confirmed Portuguese by the guy who translated it. Kill yourself.

VIVA MEXICO

woah niggas...
I knew they did this shit but this is the first time I saw an actual video of the act.
Shit like this is probably where all those severed limbs you see on the internet come from.
Imagine how many people have been tortured like this...
It blows my mind when I think about it.

VIVA MEXICO 2

BUT

difference beweetn Isis and Zetas/Templars is that the latter are not a religious or international terror group.

Im more terrified of these cartel guys than I am of a bunch of snackbars that blew their wad on 911 and now can only manage to carry out columbine-tier random shootings once in a while.

Is that a 12 year old he has the kid with?

VIVA MEXICO 3

>coming up next on Sick Sad World, G-string grannies!

O shit someone reasonable on b
>takes picture

VIVA MEXICO 4

fucking funkytown at the end, what a song to die to man

Even the fuckers at bestgore are disgusted by this.

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

I Speak spanish so fucking fluently that I learned spanish before learning english since I was born in Terragona. Are you saying that the people that confirmed they are speaking porugese are the same people that at first said this was in brazil? Youre gonna trust that? Great life choices.

Kill yourself. x10

Britfag here, those beaners can suck my tonker. They'd certainly have wet backs by the time they swam the Atlantic!

Not the dude you're talking to, but that information is wrong, I'm brazilian and I can say I'm 100% sure they're not speaking portuguese. But think what you want, I don't give a shit.

VIVA MEXICO 5

No, she has indigenous blood, that is it.
source: I am Mexico, also I know whi that was bacause of news and shit

i honestly think its worse than the Zetas arent religion based. These guys arent fucking insane aloha snakbars who were raised to be fucking cookoo for cocoa puffs. These guys are a technically sophisticated cartel founded by ex army commandos of Mexico

before i ham it up more, all im saying is the Zetas are %100 sane in what they do and what they intend to do

VIVA MEXICO 6

Keep em coming

This shit makes me brave because I can get my shit pushed in in a fight tomorrow and my suffering still wouldn't approach the levels of pain this poor, unlucky soul is experiencing. Chances are nothing I experience will ever be as painful.

What do you guys think he did to deserve this?

this fucking idiot is just baiting. Ignore him.

Probably 10 pesos and a half eaten burrito.
Hell most mexicunts would do this shit for free.

please don't nuke the third world. it's not my fault I was born here.

Daaaaaaaaamn niggu. Look familiar?

You fucking idiot. "kill yourself its Portugese blah blah."

Looks like this face peeling thing happened to another faggot, like you, recently in Mexico.

"kill yourself everyone knows they speak portugese in mexico"

Fucking moron.

i wonder what that guy did to deserve that

>Terragona
>Spain

Shit nigger, you don't even speak the right kind of Spanish to be translating shit. Go the fuck back to your shithole country you pseudo-spic coconut fuck.

Fag

>What do you guys think he did to deserve this?

Didn't seed

Newfag

VIVA MEXICO 7

it says right there in the video, he owed some money to a drug cartel

>personally i think anyone who contributes or joins a cartel of any kind deserves this fate

BR here and you can tell it's not portuguese from the accent plus the fact that "una verga" or "perra" are not portuguese words.

[spoiler]good bait[/spoiler]

They aren't drug dealers who murder... they are serial killers who sell drugs.

>BUILD THE WALL
>PATROL IT

VIVA MEXICO 8

Kill

yourself
faggot

Being a narco, that means a drug dealer and operative for cartels, the thing is, you get that shit for being part of it, like from selling in small quantities, stealing cars for them etc

Worse in the ways they kill but at least we don't have to worry about the Mexican cartels shooting up gay bars or setting off bombs in new york and new jersey.

Please don't let this be a meme. Why are you faggots trying to force this?

>like you, recently in Mexico

I'm white - which means I'm worth more as a human than both Brazilians and Mexicans put together. Both countries are equally shitholes.

VIVA MEXICO 9

deets

Cred Forumsros, we live in fear here in mexico, it's not even safe for people that are not in the business, things are fucked up real bad

Are you serious Cred Forumsro?

You think anyone capable of this is sane?

I think Isis is worse. Their soul mission in their shitty sand nigger lives are to kill innocent people en mass to spread fear. Sure, these beaners peel the faces off of other beaners but they arent blowing up schools or shooting up concert venues. In Mexico, if you do your own thing and dont get involved in the criminal underworld, you will live a normal third world life.

Do something

But user, children are pressured into it by their peers and coerced into it as a means of survival every day, they just end up sticking with it into adulthood. Its usually not a case of
>hey u wanna join our group of depraved bastards?
>yea, i was pretty bored anyway

>especially the Los Zetas (which im guessing this is by there brutal technique)
How do you find time to be a narcoterrorism expert between catching pokemon and posting frogs?

Sucks to be so wrong, doesn't it? Since this was already confirmed Portuguese despite what samefags in this thread like to say ;)

MEXICO

I've seen so much fucked up shit but this tops it and in 2nd place is 2 guys 1 hammer

.... YET

yeah i'm a regular there and alot of folks seemed to be way more put off by this than alot of the more heinous stuff that pops up there...strange

that maybe me the most gruesome death i'v ever seen, but i can't really feel bad.
the fag was likely a thug criminal himself.

i'm more bothered by the death of kids and animals tbh.

criminals can go suck dicks

Not really it's actually bad just in the north and south

Can someone link a pol thread discussing this?

MEXICO 1

Was the guy still alive while they were cutting his neck? If so

>I think this man is the man that felt the higher lvel of sufference in the whole history of humanity. Prove me wrong.

google Hisashi Ouchi. he was kept alive for 83 days (against his explicit wishes) after receiving a lethal dose of radiation. his skin fell off and his organs liquefied. S-L-O-W-L-Y.

except no faggot cartel would destroy themselves to destroy others. that takes somethin special

MEXICO 2

yes, yes he was.

Being 1 off is more brutal.

Ouchies

MEXICO 3

No shit, this torture is as much enjoyment to them as sex or video games to me. I can't believe that poor son a bitch was still alive. I don't even think shock is enough at that point

You mean, they dont speak the right kind of the real Castilian Spanish. Just like you dont speak the real England English. You still understand it. And theres only like 4 or 5 lines that are audible anyway

"step on his chest hes a tall mother fucker"

"stop biting the knife, let it go"

"you picked the wrong side"

"he's on his way now"

Al menos hay que reconocer que tienen talento para matar, ISIS tendría que aprender de ellos.
>inb4 edgy
Yes.

MEXICO 4

Is this the new ghost recon trailer?

Fuck me thats some nice gore, is it sad that i laughed as the poor motherfucker struggled as he was beheaded?

Is this seriously shocking everyone?
I mean, it is horrible and probably one of the worst ways to go. But anybody shocked by imagery like this has clearly not been around for long. The only real difference from this and average gore thread content, is that there's the sound of the guy choking.

Cant argue with that. Fuck those people.

whats in his mouth

Who else was whistling by the end of that?

I'm trying, just a laws student.
Yeh, but, even in places with small population, you have fucking crimes and stuff

MEXICO 5

That's right - keep giving me my (You)'s, you dumb cocksucker. I hope Trump deports your ass.

>the absolute madman

1. America is a continent. Mexico is part of it.
2. Cartels are already very deep in the US, so if marines or whatever go down to Mexico and "clean shit out", it just means you're their new market and battlefield :)

looks like a broom handle or maybe even some kind of pipe.

Agreed, fuck em all. Build a wall and let everything south of it just fuck itself all day.

That's beyond fucked.

bro.. this is too much, and yes i know where am i

Well I live in a major city and never seen cartel shit

I want to feel disgust....but i cant...i feel nothing watching this. Any recommendations for antidepressants?

How do videos like this get leaked on the internet to begin with?

central americans, generally, are cognitively inferior so this is not surprising behavior for them

Bombing innocents is definitely the biggest faggot pussy move, murican

Lol alright. Im a white American citizen but whatev's brosephine

LOL sauce?

It's mexico you retard. are you so deaf you can't hear them speak spanish?

Yep, and remember he had his face cut off and his hands too at this point. shit, sometimes I would like to just leave But I just can't I have to help here somehow, being a decent human and citizen is not enough.

The cartels upload them to boost their ego

MEXICO 6

>born in Spain
>American citizen
>white

How fucking retarded are you?

Why did they put the Paper Mache Hat of Disappointment on that woman?

Aztecs gave us chocolate and bubble gum, so leave them alone motherfucker

That's from a movie called"Waiting"

hello my name is pedro.
that is spanish dey speak. i love tacos... i mean your moms taco.

SOMEONE POSTS A SERIE OF 2MB WEBM ALREADY!!!!

FAGGOTS

and there are people with no clue why trump wants to build a wall, i am not even american and i am already thinking that building up a wall is the most sane think to do

This isn't quality shit. Why can't these piece of shit drug cartel members get better phones to record this kind of stuff.

MEXICO 7

Man i always asked myself what this shit did to me. All the fucking horrible things i have seen over the years in the internet. Have it done something positive? Are we redpilled realists now? Or just depressed post traumatic suicidal fags?
This video made me loose my hope for humanity just a little bit more

Army brat. Born in some base in northern spain and moved down the coast for a bit. Then lived in Germany for a while. Im in nevada now. If youre born in another country but in a base youre still an american citizen. Dad was in the Airforce.

Nice pasta faggot

where the fuck do they upload them too?
Darknet TOR or something similar?

Serious question user, are you actually retarded? Like, are you mentally handicapped? Are you special?

Just came here to check these

MEXICO 8

Lucky fag :'v, be safe my man

chekd

Liar. You're a filthy spic foreign piece of shit.

No

We all deserve to die

Checked

Thank you for your vigilance.

Yo this is some good gore. Haven't puckered by butthole from gore in so long

MEXICO 9

>cartel
>the necessity of anonymity

El blog del narco, look it up

Sad. Not even teens but literal children. There's going to be a lot more fucked up adults in a few decades

Lol alright cunt. Bet they still speaking portugese huh?

the drug war thats going on in mexico is because there is a market for drugs here in the US. we build a wall the drug prices go up.
which means more money will go to cartels. in turn shit will get way fucking worse for mexico and other southern countries.
the solution is not a fucking wall trust me.
i live on the boarder, we hear about this shit happening in mexico not on our side.
so yeah people need to let this wall shit go. it wont work. it will just make things worse for everyone

AND NOT KILLED THE BABY.

I don't know what makes me more sad, that some guy, regardless of however much of a scumbag he might have been, was pawing at what was left of his face with his handless stumpy arms...

...or that watching it didn't affect me as much as I thought it would.

>mfw

one more!

He probably was from a rival cartel since they literally tell him he chose "the wrong side"

theyre trying to escape that brutality you inhuman fuck

MEXICO = CANCER

>between catching pokemon and posting frogs?
i do neither of those things

and some people are interested in different subjects, i just happen to be fascinated that scum bags can successfully run something like this and not be caught

Of course they are - you think time passing changes the language they spoke in a video recorded in the past, you fucking idiot?

This happens when poor countries cant get their shit together. Their corrupt government is all in on it. Theres nothing that can be done now except for the US to go in there and take whats rightfully ours.

>Cred Forums is triggered by this
Lmao what a bunch of pussies.

This was in Torreon, MX. Those 4 motherfuckers open fire inside a bar and killed a few innocents, so the rival cartel avenged the victims

MEXICO = CANCER 1

That takes skills

MEXICO = CANCER 2

trump is a nice person.
if you don't reply to this post , your family will die tonight.

the clearnet, mostly El blog dle narco receives or obtains it and uploads it

MEXICO = CANCER 3

God dammit

what exactly is "rightfully ours"???
you must be high on those drugs that came from mexico lol

Im sure that made sense to you. I guess this is what happens when you grow up without a dad.

You dont have a dad do you?

Your dad died

hes dead.
Just wanted to remind you that your dad is dead.

This

All this because he owed money? That's fucked up, probably wasn't even that much.

Anyways, I watched without the sound and I'm shocked, don't know what to do now... fuck these videos and fuck my curiosity.

Fuck off

MEXICO = CANCER 4

The horrifying blog just post what the gangs did. I don't think it's actually runned by the gang. I did a domain registry check and the website was registered for Arizona.

I'd like to know where the cartels originally leak their shit.

Stop replying to him, he's just "trolling".

>no face
>no hands
>mutilated as fuck
How is he still conscious?

Man the human body is resilient as fuck.

Im drinking PBR.

thats not mexican.

And wha is ours is anything we want. We are America god damnit. LEts grab mexico and canada and fuck their hot wives and make the rest slaves

MEXICO = CANCER 5

>mexican spanish
Mexican fag here

No they just want our money. Even if they were it's not our problem to deal with.
Why don't you fuck off over there to help if you're so charitable and not just full of shit, telling people what to do with resources in ways you don't think will affect you.

But that was in Mexico, not in central america dumbass

He did die in 2011. But I fail to see how that relates to anything. He wasn't Brazilian or Mexican.

Just wanted to make sure he remembers that his dead is dead.

thats all.

I'd say no hands and no face was probably sadder.

immunity cat is useless if pepe frog is here

É espanhol não portugés filho da puta

Told you.

MEXICO = CANCER 6

Cred Forums had a better one
these aren't even scary

VIVA MEXICO WEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

MEXICO = CANCER 7

Actually, Mexico is a country user.

The more you know!

They are wrong

You can hear him gurgling and choking on the blood for what must have felt -- to him -- like forever. I was pretty astonished myself that he maintained consciousness for so long

MEXICO = CANCER 8

Kill yourself. The adults are talking. And we're speaking English, not Portuguese - which is what is spoken in the OP video. Because it took place in Brazil.

You fucking moron. They're speaking portuguese. You stupid motherfucker. Dumbass inbred redneck. FUCK TRUMP YOU TWAT

If you could post webms instead of pictures - it'd be great

AWEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

MEXICO = CANCER 9

Oh that takes me back... It's been five years since I came to this shit hole. Remember my first gore thread too when I lurked as an underage b&. I remember getting only 2 hours of sleep after what I saw. Good times good times...

Puta Madre is spanish
Puta mãe is Portuguese

nice dubs
Argentinian fag here, can confirm it's spanish
>replying to bait doe

>shit will get way fucking worse for mexico and other southern countries

Who gives a rat's fucking ASS.

The average human is incredibly hard to kill. Most people could take quite a few shots to the torso before eventually dying from bloodloss.

How do you know they are zetas?

Not our problem.

perfect image for the people continuously arguing its Portuguese.

obviously they live in a trump fart bubble

Nice quads samefag.

MEXICO = IDIOTS

your mom

That's an old pic

kek

thats actually supposed to be a sandal

Did you read my post? I said they're speaking spanish and yeah 'puta madre' is a spanish expression.

I'm Latino and i fucking hate mexicans.

no worries they hate you too

Bull shit.now they ask you plomo o plata. What would you say?

>This nigger got beat the fuck up, no hands and skinned face, literally no face

HOW IS HE STILL ALIVE AND SCREAMING? I don't get it

Oh I dont. I wasnt bringing up their name in reference to this video. It could be them or it could not. Just talking about cartels in general. The templars and the zetas though are known to be the most gruesome.

Nah, they love my country.

Post the fucking links you incorrigible little shit

the original website linked in is down for traffic problems

that video was horrible, wow there are some terrible people out there

Chinga tu madre wey

WELCOME TO MEXICO

no im not saying your country. im saying we hate you. like as a person.

They wouldnt ask me that because thats outdated slang. Try again Narco fag.

kek

WELCOME TO MEXICO 1

What the fuck does wey mean?

WELCOME TO MEXICO 2

I dont hate you user. I love dat ass.

What's the wey part stand for?

Lindos triples salta muros.

means you love your mom

post the vids, filthy fucking spic

WELCOME TO MEXICO 3

I haven't seen anything on blog del narco about it