Where does Cred Forums 'draw the line' with drugs? What ones have you done, would you do, and will you avoid? Why?

Where does Cred Forums 'draw the line' with drugs? What ones have you done, would you do, and will you avoid? Why?

Personally, I smoke dope, drink, and have done LSD once. I would do DMT, shrooms, and most other psychedelics. I'd avoid just about everything else, especially pills and needles.

wbu?

dmt is a hard drug

I don't have a line. I don't give a fuck.
So far I've only done pot. But that's just because I don't have access to harder drugs.

Its actually the easiest drug... you just let it do its thang and enjoy

i only drink now a days and occassionally do adderall for school, but ive done lsd a 10+ times, done mushrooms a few, blew coke once, did suboxine, vicodine, percoset, opana, ativan, mdma, some rcs passed as mdma. i'll avoid everything from now on especially coke, that was terrifying, heroin and meth are big nonos

So meth?

the edge is real

edgelord detected, that mentality will get you addicted real fast, probably a 15yo that just smoked pot for the first time and thinks other drugs are like that

>done LSD once
>would do most other psychedelics
Go to fucking bed, you don't want to miss the school bus tomorrow

I'm planning on doing DMT next March or earlier. I want a bit more experience with L first though.

I'm looking very forward to it.

We have a heroin epidemic here in New England so problably ill never try heroin, but I've done every other drug you can imagine except meth and spice.

everything but crystal meth suboxone and injections are game for me

that we do, lost way too many people i went to highschool with in the past couple years

I've smoked weed. I might experiment with shrooms or DMT someday, but otherwise I'd like to avoid pretty much anything else, unless there's something I think wouldn't be addictive or dangerous and fun to do that I haven't heard of.

lsd and shroom are probably good bets for you then

I've tried em all.
But what got me to grave is heroin.
~10 years using now.
I have HCV, internal organs failing.
Doctors give me time to live untill this x-mass.
So my advice is - be a man, start using heroin.

I hear LSD can fuck some people up pretty bad. Bad acid trips and acid flashbacks sound kind of horrific to me. I know DMT can also give you bad trips, but it sounds much more rewarding if everything goes right

How do you maintain a heroin habit for 10 years holy shit that's a lot of fucking money.

This was my mentality in middle and some of highschool, and it seriously fucked me up and i regret it. I know you are new and it all seems exciting and adventurous, but trust me, it is not fucking worth it. Not at all

heroin user here its actually just a cheaper habit to maintain then weed i spend maybe 120 a month on it

Acid flashbacks don't happen. They're literally a device used to scare people off of LSD in the 60's.

The most that actually happens is you get a minor hallucination for half a second and then it's gone.

People do suboxone for fun??