When smoking pot does anybody else hate when

When smoking pot does anybody else hate when

>You hold the bowl for 1 second and somebody in the circle yells at you to "Puff puff pass!"

>Nigger lipping a joint

>Friends who are retarded while high. ":Leik Dude iM so Leik High Right now"

>Cant keep cool in public

>Smoke in retarded areas. "Dude I smoke behind the police station everyday. Why are you sketched out. Just tell them it was a cigarette"

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/catilluminati/catfish-kitty-feat-micah-byrnes
youtube.com/watch?v=TTkLtoi2ZjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate when I call some friends over to use my grav and they start counting how many hits everyone had.
>"You hit it 3 times dude time to pass"
or
>"You hit it on the green let me hit it this time"
I need to smoke with older people, I bet they're not as bogart-y

people who cant take more than a hit and pass out

That one fucking guy that's hitting the blunt/J and starts talking about some shit or the other while not passing the said blunt/J...yeah, fuck that guy.

I hear you man. I mostly smoke alone these days unless at a party. Do you have friend who hold out on buying in hopes that you buy weed? Or friends who think they are contributing just because they have a piece but no weed?

Watching that blunt slowly burn is like watching a fuse on a stick of dynamite

>Dude quit coughing we're gonna caught!!!
>in my driveway
>at night

I guess I can't blame some people if they aren't familiar with my area, but paranoid people just bother me in general

Lol that was me in high school. I swear if I passed a cop while driving an hour after smoking I thought they somehow new and were going to pull me over

Worse. I'll pack the bowl full as tight as I can and pass it around, and everyone will get like 2 hits in a group of 3 people.
Then some other guy will loosely funnel his sandwich baggie into the hole and try to pass it off as contributing as much as me, and then attempt to make people pass the grav more.

Also
>People who constantly rush people so they can have a turn again
>People who kill it off the green forcing someone to re-pack it
Fuck these guys.

When this becomes legal everywhere (and it will) you won't have to share your pot anymore

And then you tell them to pass after they've been talking so long, and they re-light it and keep toking THEN pass.

Fuck you guys that do this.

I live in Seattle, where pot is legal, and a lot of stupid shit goes away

One can only pray. Alabama here and Casey's law is giving me hope, but it's only oils for people with cerebral palsy. :(

>Be 17
>Smoke with new friend richard
>"Dude lets smoke in school"
>No
>"Dude I do it all the time"
>Ok
>Go in bathroom and light up a fat joint
>Felt like two mintues but spend half an hour in there
>Staring at myself in mirror making sure eyes aren't red so I can go to class unnoticed
>Ready to leave, open bathroom door
>50+ students and faculty waiting outside door silently
>Everyone points and laughs
>I push my way through crowd while people laugh
>Try to play it off like I don't care
>Richard had to be forced out by teacher
>Everyone makes fun of richard
>Fucking richard

Yeah I was the same way now the whole "THEY KNOW" has become a big inside joke with my friends

Lol that sucks.

>People who criticize your hit
Dude you only held it in for 10 seconds? You gotta at least hold it in for 2 minutes. Thats what I do at least to get high

I hate when a mafuka bums a bowl off you once or twice then come back everyday asking me to bum a bowl and they force me to tell them to fuck off when i know sharing weed is the right thing but it goes both fucking ways goddamn it fuck i never bum bowls

> when they cough into the piece and blow the bowl out like ashes over pompeii

You fucked up the second you smoked with a guy named Richard lol.

>People who smoke in school
Because you just can't fucking wait right?

Yeah, if you don't ghost every hit you take then you're wasting smoke and are a little bitch obv. If you don't hold your breath until your face is blue you're doing it wrong.

Wait until you become a big big one day and realize that all this time you spent getting high was the biggest waste of time. Hopefully you'll grow up someday, OP. Until then, enjoy being a suburban gangster.

>mfw the only people that talk about that guy are people who once that guy
>being this greedy while high

cute, user

That high horse must be comfortable.

Ok 40 year old parent from the 1990's

>Marijuana? Isn't that crazy new street drug the kids are bopping to these days?

Look at prominent weed smokers such as

>Michael Phelps
>Richard Branson
>Matt Damon
>Adolf Hitler

Not that user but your logic is severely flawed, friend.

nope, it's not, bud

>trying to sound smart by bringing up the word "logic"
adorable

>tobacco or alcohol

lol love this deflective argument, so cuuuute

this

and when you politely mention it, they go

"dont be so greedy! man, dont worry, it will get to you eventually!"

wtf man!?

Pretty much just when peeps bum green and never return the favour.

Whenever I buy I always give a bud back to my friend for the trouble of picking it up form the dealer.

>Yeah you hate something so you must of done that exact same thing in the past

My god how can one person be such a faggot?

Yeah, all of those people are actually productive members of society on a major scale

You're just some college undergrad aged little loser who thinks weed is going to solve all of his problems because the world makes him sad and stuff.

So just because you've seen it, means you've done it? I supposed I'm a rapist and a murderer too then?

I mean if you want to demonize marijuana when alcohol and tobacco are more harmful then sure.

>Dude lets smoke in the dorms
>Won't it smell?
>Lol no dude
Five minutes later
>Knock on the door
>Cops

stop being so greedy then, you little bitch

>x is better than y
>therefore y is good

Shit tier argument

I smoked weed for 8 years, nimrod. I finally grew up and moved on from that phase of my life. I sure hope you don't talk like this irl because I'm sure a lot of people tolerate your stupid mentality while silently wanting to knock you whiny pussy ass out.

Adolf Hitler was one of the greatest men of world history.
If that's not major scale then idk what is.

>Smoke bowl with friend
Five minutes go by
>"Dude let's smoke"
>"We just smoked"
>What are you a faggot or something??

A well crafted rebuttal, but you haven't proven me otherwise, or made a point of your own. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>WIED IZ LEZ HURMFAL!!

If you actually lived on your own and paid for all of your own shit, you wouldn't have time to whine about laws pertaining to weed :^].

Pot heads are no better than vapers

>Grew up and moved on with my life

>Browses Cred Forums to debate stoners

Lol

Read my post again, moron. I was agreeing with you in that aspect. Try being not high for a little bit.

What about people who vape weed

Not really my point, they're the same.
I mean if you want to get assmad about it sure.

>See that cloud man? Yeah that is a Nautilus. I'll take your silence as being stunned in aww. 90/10 mix faggot VG

That's all you've got? Haha way to scrape the bottom of the barrel for a comeback, kid.

I just rocked my baby daughter to sleep after a bottle; what productive things have you done today, little buddy? :^}

If you're so grown why are you here lol.

Depends....never met someone but if they act like a faggot like vapers or potheads than I'd probably hate them

>It's one of those I quit smoking weed guys who come to criticize people who still smoke weed for whatever reason

Glad I got over this when I was like 17, not a fully grown adult

they're both fags, really

>both ramble on-and-on about how great their little hobbies are
>both habits contribute absolutely nothing to society
>"SHUT UP IT BETTER THAN CIGS AND ALCOHOL!!!!!!

lol puss puss

Lol...same as anyone talking about weed....both are fags who talk about it like that

I thoroughly enjoy how you end everything with a smug emote and a backhanded friendly greeting.
I feel bad for your wife and kid tbh fam, wouldn't be surprised if you were divorced.

>has no substance to respond with
>"I'll just call him mad"

k

People that never bring weed or cash and still feel entitled to smoke.
>Be me several months ago
>Going away party for friend
>His lease is up from his apartment so wants to have a bash at my place
>ya whatever np
>Wants brownies
>Say ok but need money to make them
>says no problem and gives me 10 bucks
>wut.jpg
>"gonna need more than that dude"
>assures me he'll have more cash at the party

>Party about to arrive
>Ask how many people are coming
>"about 30"
>Ask who's paying for the brownies
>Looks at me sheepishly and smiles
>Expects me to pay for 2 ounces
>600 out of my pocket? Fuck that.
>Take two nugs and throw them in batter
> Don't say a fucking word

>THE ENTIRE PARTY GETS A PLACEBO EFFECT AND THINKS THEY'RE HIGH
>Keep the real brownies in my room for later

>Confirmed underage

How

>Not my point, they're really the same.
Someone did too well at speed reading in elementary school.

> be me 23, average user
> never smoked weed
> fin

You hope I get divorced because I'm over a lame little high school habit? Yikes, you really don't know anything do you, bud? :^}

because I'm an adult who does what he wants lol

Projecting a lil' too hard there, slugger. 2;^D

I once filled my roommates entire month worth of vyvanse pills with L argnine I had from my working out days. He never noticed/complained

nice shitpost

Who the fuck talks about weed like that? Or compares smoke exhale

He said he wouldn't be suprised if you were divorced.
You know, because you're a cunt

>I finally grew up and moved on from that phase of my life.
>I'm an adult who does what he wants
Yikes, you're a lady killer, go get 'em tiger.

try to make sense there, okay kiddo?

I'm a petroleum engineer and smoke everyday. I think that you can't smoke because your wife or whatever keeps your fucking nuts in a purse, so I also hope you get a divorce.

>wouldn't be surprised if you were
>You hope I get divorced ?
Well now I do, kinda. But who cares this is Cred Forums lol none of this shit will be here tomorrow. Hope your kid turns out better than you did, and sucks less dick.

>"mad" comment didn't work
>user uses "project"
>it fails

keep going, boss, you're almost there! :0]

If you couldn't comprehend that I am legitimately scared for your mental health.

Fucking tight
Did the same thing with SwissMiss w/ marshmallows and roommates protein powder

Never said a word about the marshmallows being inside and still drank the entire thing

ITT: PEOPLE WHO DON'T SMOKE WEED ARE MEAN AND DUMB

Christ....

The faggots that are like "duuuuuuuuuuude i got this daaaaaaaank weed bruhhhhhh i got soooooo fucked up on it yesterday" and that is usually proceeded by giggling like an autustic fuck....then they go on to say "its sooooo much better than cigs maaaan its gooood for you, all natural from Earth " it is fucking rare to not find a faggot smoker who doesn't shut up and not share their fucking story. Much like those cloud chucking vape fags. So go fuck yourself

Watch out, I'm gonna use "substance" too.
Because everything you say holds none.

i smoke with the same two dudes most of the time

>one will roll up, and the other HAS to be the one to spark it no matter what
>holding it for so long that he has to spark it multiple times mid-blunt
>acting extra "cool" whenever there are ANY chicks in the circle

Few years from now. When you are 13 you will understand how big of a faggot/nigger you are being. M'kay?

Look up customgrow420 on youtube.
Literally everything wrong with people that smoke weed put together.
I smoke regularly, have a job and a flat, and am absolutely nothing like this and it makes me kinda triggered I'm lumped in with the same group this douche is in.

That's a meta-shitpost to you

Hated this, one of my boys would go crazy about it. If people looked at us in passing, even to say hi he would snap at them. He thought everyone knew we were high and we're mocking us. Really made my highs really tense.

soundcloud.com/catilluminati/catfish-kitty-feat-micah-byrnes

This

I have a friend like that, we go out smoke a few bowls then not even 5 minutes later "dude lets go outside and smoke more" like fuck i just wanna chill for abit

Yes, I hate all of those things and I thought I was the only one who did because all of my fucking friends do this shit and it's annoying as fuck.
>puff puff pass after 2 nanoseconds
>im so high rihgt nao lel kek (stoner lingo in general)
Especially these. I smoke alone now, and it's nice. I watch nature documentaries and learn shit so I can multitask my habit.

Oh you got me faggot! You just can't fucking admit your one of those faggots can you? Kill yourself

Trying to get deep every time we smoke

>Dude. what do you think about like...the universe and stuff?

Shut up faggot

>ashes like pompeii

>Nah dude lets smoke a joint now. After that i got a bong prepped. Hey after that want to drive to the cities?

Fuck you, you can wait. If he's telling a story, you can sit your ass down and wait until he's finished. So what if it goes out? The product isn't going anywhere. The point is to have a good time with no pressure, and constantly reminding everyone of where the piece is at all times ruins the mood. You harsh everyones mellow, you useless piece of shit.

Yep and nope

The best rebuttal ever by a 12 year old ever

>implying that not all people act retarded when high

>confirmed underage

I have a big problem doing this with bongs unfortunately :(

>When people get your friend really high and try to take him out in public/to a fast food place

Fuck these guys this is why I smoke alone.

That's different, everyone has a problem with bongs at first. Only the habitual smokers who use them every time are used to the amount of smoke they produce.

When you dont know anywhere to get weed in your area

Next time, grab some ice and put it in the chamber user. Makes it a lot smoother I find, did it while I had strep. :^D

No since I'm not in fucking high school

When ur smoking a blunt/j with one other person and they say their good after only smoking a quarter of it with you. Wtf I agreed to smoking half a blunt not 3 quarters motherfucker

More for you, shut the fuck up.

I used to do this all the time before I broke mine. Feelsgreatman.jpg
>pic related
RIP Tesla. You were not long for this world.

>nimrod
Nimrod was actually a great hunter in greek myths. The only reason it's used today as an insult is because bugs bunny would call elmer fudd nimrod ironically. Kids back then were too retarded to know that, so they assumed nimrod was another term for dummy

The blunt actually burns while someone is running their mouth, if it goes out that means it sat and just went into the air. People who do this are cancerous, take your fucking hits and pass it then get to flapping at the gums

I thoroughly disagree. Who doesn't want to smoke 3 quarters of a joint.

Smoke alone is best. Smoke with peeps, pack several implements & let each do as they will. Most of this stuff is newbie problems. I've been high almost all day every day for the last 15 years & almost forgot about all this corny stuff bcz it eventually just goes away after you've been smoking awhile.

Wow....you must be that person that complains incessantly about everything.

"Can you believe what that asshole Kevin did last night? He had the nerve to not smoke all my weed in one sitting!! What a fucking dick!"

I understand the science behind a blunt, little man. And I also understand that the world does not end just because a blunt burnt out while a motherfucker was bothering to entertain your ass with a story. People like you ruin the party for everybody, and whats worse is that you think you're totally justified in doing it when really, you just always become "that guy". The asshole people never want to hang out with anymore because he's a fucking drag when it comes to smoking etiquette. Chill the fuck out for once, it's JUST pot, not the end of the fucking world.

the fact that it smells like soap and anyone who smokes it smells like it too. also, that you can't walk downtown montreal without smelling it.

the fuck you just say to me bitch?
I don't want to hear your gay little story about how yours dads play with your little dick.
I bought the weed I dont want you telling me your fagot ass stories homo.
I'll pressure you all I want and when the spliff gets to you in the roto again I'll sure as hell Pressure you bitch.
You dont deserve me respect, btich ass faggot Tony Montana would tell me to stomp you out like a little cockaroach, and I'd do it.

I feel you man i just wanna smoke with some buds but we cant find a dealer that isnt some fucking cartel leader feelsbadman

>I'm over a lame little high school habit
>ends each post with :^}

That's a huge difference. Takes longer and u get way higher than u expected. Not to mention a lot gets wasted since you can't continuously hit it. Fuck that and fuck you. Don't fuck with my world either ur in or ur out cocksucka

You friendless fuck. EVERYONE hates guys like you.

get trolled some more bitch go back to twitter you twink ass bitch you dont Cred Forumslong here

It's just common courtesy man. Everyone in the room is sharing the piece, if you're not currently using it, think abouthat someone other than yourself for once and pass the fuckin bowl. Very simple

>i bought the weed
So why bother to smoke ANYONE out then, if all they do is annoy you? You can't lord the product over someones head like that. They could've just as easily walked to the nearest high school and scored their own stash. They didn't need to bother with your ass in the first place but they did. And you repay them with "shut the fuck and smoke". Well I'll get right the fuck out of your house in general then, you touchy fuck. Smoke the shit your damn self and don't ask me to come over so you can yell at me. I got better shit to do with my time, trust me.

>Cred Forumslong
>this fucking new

No just hella weed gets wasted. I put more weed in according to how many people wanna smoke.

oh ok ok bitch hold up, you really gettin in my face? I swear to god man back up or Ill put you in a full nelson head lock.
I BOUGHT THE FUCKING WEED, I dont give a fuck what the fuck you say bitch Ill pressure you into doing whatever the fuck I want to do to you homo and you wont say shit again I bet, you little faggot ass bitch.

No its common courtesy to fucking wait. Everyone in the room can be sharing the piece, and everyone in the room can also be sharing a fucking STORY too. Dont halt the goddamn flow just because you're a greedy asshole who can't wait his fucking turn.
>children

I actually agree with this. I hate people that treat weed like it's crack or something. If you're getting bent out of shape becuase someone took an extra 5 seconds to hit the blunt you're too broke to be smoking weed.

I don't actually harass people who do this because I don't usually smoke with fags. I just thought it was common sense/ courtesy to smoke the weed while it's in your hand, not use it as a microphone. Sorry to get you all worked up

Having children is not productive

this and pic related, cunt.

>underage confirmed

>twink boy thinks hes an old fag

pfft go back to knowyourmeme and r/tiddlywinks you pleb you dont belong on this Cred Forumslanet

>Hey man want a beer?
>Sure dude! Thanks!
>CHUG THE WHOLE FUCKING THING BEFORE IT GETS COLD, YOU'RE WASTING MY MCDONALDS PAYCHECK

God damn i have never met anyone who could be "That guy" so much

1/10 for making me respond. at least there was an attempt. here's the (You) you're so desperate for.

Hate was a strong word user. I meant to say people like that annoy me. If you're bugging out over someone wasting 0.001% of your weed batching them out, it's time to find a new hobby that you can afford.

suck a dick and gurgle the cum, straddle the balls, and of course pinky in the stinky never hurts

Are you the 12 year old or the fucking friendless-looking guy on the left that hangs out with 12 year olds?

>this preoccupied with dicks
>faggot ass bitch lelz

sure thing, kiddo.

Samefag here. Bitching* not batching kek

You guys sound like feminist cunts. Like your some new smoker who feels entitled to run their mouth while they smoke. How about we just keep it simple, take your hits and pass that shit. If you have to go on a rant about how you have a right to run your goddamn mouth and waste people's weed and time instead of just acknowledging that you can shut your mouth, hit it, and pass it, then continue with your story. But some people like to take advantage of the fact that people focus on you while you hold the weed, and flap their gums. It's faggotry, and if you support it youre probably a faggot yourself

Human trash that chooses to smoke weed are no better than niggers. They forfeit their lives when they choose to live like degenerate parasites.

Exactly. How hard is that to do? This is exactly the problem, I hadn't found the right words to describe it yet but they always are cheap ass fucks too. That tiny bit of weed that got burnt out is like the end all be all of the entire joint. That tiny little bit was THE ONE puff, the famed unicorn that they'll never get back again or some stupid shit.

It's JUST pot, relax.

I second this, also living in Seattle. Also, being an adult, in general, about controlled substance tends to help. Initially smoking is like a fun new cool group activity, but after a while it becomes a bit of a wind-down mechanism.

One time I fainted. I split my cheek on the floor. It was like 5 minutes after taking the hit. Never happened before or since.

If you seriously feel this way, don't even bother inviting anyone over.

sounds like conversations i had in high school

Hey nimrod, nobody gives a shit

>mfw I just ask strangers if they have bud on them

It's really out of being awkward and not having good people skills.

Live in CO, and I second this. It used to be exciting, now it's just become routine.

Whoa user. I didn't mean to trigger you. The blunt burning for an extra seconds is a normal thing when you're over the age of 18 and not in a McDonald's parking lot trying to smoke it as quick as possible. When my friends come over we like to take our time and drink a few beers with it and shoot the shit while we pass it around. Sorry I can afford weed by the QP and not have to worry about people wasting crumbs?

Go to a fucking high school during lunch and ask around. Creepy? Fine, I'll give you that. But effective.

Also bring a balaclava because you never know.

Will try. thanks bro

ye I went a bit overboard my first year in college. It went from fun party sorta thing to unwinding to addiction. Now its back to unwind.

hey nirnrod Ill have you know Im proficient in up 1 language

How hard is it to shut the fuck up and smoke poignantly? Jesus Christ fag, do you have to be a contarion to everything? What kind of people can't just think "oh okay, people should pause their story and smoke instead.of holding on to it" but instead they think "Omfg I'm trying to entertain you with my epic story who cares if a whole fifth of the blunt burns up while I talk fucking poor faggot shouldn't be smoking anyway jeez"

People like you should burn

Exactly! Most people who are in a group setting are there, drinking beers/taking shots/playing poker/whatever the fuck. And fucking up the mood for that tiny extra bit of pot is just childish bullshit.

Here's the (You) you wanted so bad

Alabama too, smoking right now. Most small town cops don't give a shit about smoking weed here, but they can still fuck you over on a bad day. Keep toking user it'll be legal soon

Maybe Im that guy too, but not passing is bad etiquette. I do it myself sometimes rambling on about this or that - then I catch myself, apologize, relight, puffpass. Sometimes Ill gently ask them to pass, usually bodylanguage is enough.

My standard and favv solution tho is to simply roll another, and by the time chattychad sits with two joints in his hands he gets that hes hogging and with two joints in circulation the game is upped.

>whole 1/5th of the blunt burns up
Then you're quite obviously rolling them incorrectly, you useless cunt. Too much air between the leaves means it burns quicker. Strange, you speak like someone who should know better than this but somehow you don't....

you couldn't possibly be a 12 year old autist.

Hey nimrod, nobody has started giving any fucks since your last post

>I just came to taunt you with the fact I'm a small time dealer I buy qps bro im so cool obviously a big smoker

You obviously don't get what were talking about. We're talking people who hold on to it for at least a 30 seconds to a minute, its not about the wasted weed, its the principal. You probably wouldn't understand that because you're so cool.

Its one thing to make a light joke. It's another to play pot police for the entire party. No one likes that guy period, as evident by the entirety of this thread in general.

>Now it's about how the blunt are rolled

I'm done arguing kek, kitty time

Remember boys.

Also how do you feel about people talking about the world and the universe? I'm one of those stoners. If I don't talk or do anything productive it makes my head hurt.

You're fucking retarded. You roll a blunt wrong, it burns too quickly, and then you get pissed at your friends for letting it burn too quickly. Obviously, its your own fault its burning that fast. Kill yourself, this is why you have no friends.

>when stoners go everywhere saying how people who don't smoke are degenerates
Oh wait that doesn't happen. It's only the mid-life 12 step poster boys.

Projecting much? Never said I sold it, I just have a decent paying job, I'm 28 years old. You keep telling me I'm not getting it and that I must be new to smoking but you're the one acting like a typical 17 year old who just wants to smoke the blunt as quick as possible before mom and dad wakes up. When you have your own place and have a QP of weed for the next 2 months, the problem you're batching about doesn't exist. It's obvious you're still in highschool

I just made my wife do the same shit earlier, and she's about to take this dick up her ass without hesitation. I bet your wife only fucks missionary, with condoms only, lights off, no foreplay, and hates giving bjs. It's no wonder you're such a fucking pansy ass bitch. Might as well cut your dick off and give it to her since you're nothing but a little bitch who would be the type of guy to apologize instead of defending your girl if she bumps into someone on the street

>Your logic is flawed
>Literally everyone is thinking that
>your respone

"Nope"

Oh okay shit he proved us wrong.

Congratulations, you couldn't figure out wearing a condom, or pulling out.

The issue isn't the way the blunts are rolled idiot. It's called an exaggeration. Of course a fifth of the blunt isn't actually burning up, I'm just trying to make a point. Leave it to a blunt microphone user to project his being insufferable on me

No
My dad does that emoticon
Please no

why does every thread pertaining to weed get fucking bombarded by retards that think they are serving a purpose by throwing their unpopular opinion in, and causing arguments. I'll admit a lot of stoners here seem sorta retarded but goddamn its 100x worse when I see people that come to argue about it.

>Nu-potheads that think naming your pieces is cringey

Naming your pieces is a time honored tradition

Kek

I love smoking in stupid places. (maybe not behind a police station but on some random roof or in the middle of the woods somewhere is lit af) Everything else I agree on though.

Glad to know your life's going so well buddy, but this isn't the blog thread. Leave it to some fag to tell me his life story when were arguing over people who waste weed.

Kek

I got a friend who comes over to smoke up all the time. 30 minutes into it, he's sound fucking asleep. Worst part is I usually get chatty af when I'm smoking and it pisses me off.

This. Pass the blunt. You can tell your story all night long for all I care. But your story isn't getting me high. Hit blunt, pass blunt, continue with story while I hit blunt.

roosted

>b-but its the principle of the thing
>b-but muh exaggeration from a microscopic amount to a slightly bigger miscroscopic amount of product

If 1/5th is your worst case scenario, you should hustle as hard as you hate.

*mic drop*

Me and my friend John are tight, we smoke weed everytime I come over with his brother and then we go ride bikes/make music and shit, Our little group is fine with buying weed for all of us to smoke out of their money, because they know we'd do the same.

Or, you know, the guy could just hand off the blunt while he finishes his story. Its not that difficult of a concept.

Its pot, not crack. Calm the fuck down. You'll get high eventually, just be patient and courteous to your smoke mates. Or be the total cunt everyone hates at the party by treating a joint like a heroin junkie treats a needle.

Definitely hit his "Faggot" quota

This. You don't have to participate in the old weed culture if you don't want to, but don't shit on people that do

Or, you know, read the entire thread before you shitpost.

>B-but my Tumblr memes
Just shut up already fag, you're sticking up for people to tell stories while they smoke. I don't get why you're so passionate, probably because you're some fag who does it himself

Same with me and my bud Jason, but I do plan to start paying him once I get a job.

Fuck man you are the guy everyone avoids smoking with, you're calling 99% of us buzzkills, whereas majority speaks YOU'RE THE FUCKING BUZZKILL PASS THE JOINT YOU KOON

>courteous
Courteous is not hoarding the one blunt in rotation.

But that's what we're arguing about? It's literally as simple as that, but you want to argue against it so you can be the biggest fag possible

>im the guy everyone avoids smoking with
>YOURE THE FUCKING BUZZKILL PASS THE JOINT YOU KOON

Yeah, where do I sign up to spend a lovely evening out with THAT guy? You must be a hit at parties. Who doesn't want racial slurs yelled at them when they commit a simple party foul?

ITT cunts who are still in high school

you realize he already took a bud out right?

I won't argue it because I literally just wasted an hour of my time arguing it. And I'm not responsible for your own inability to read a thread BEFORE you post in it. Every response I COULD give you WOULD be repeating something I've already said.

Which you'd know, if you had READ the thread before shitposting in it. Confirmed, now literally fuck your own face.

>I don't get why you're so passionate
>probably because you're some fag who does this himself

Accusing ME of projecting. Thats rich "af fam". Don't worry, once you turn 16 socializing gets a lot easier.

I'm the guy you've been arguing with the whole time fucmface, lel

youtube.com/watch?v=TTkLtoi2ZjQ

DUDE

Please return to reddit

>its just been me sucking my own dick this entire time
>HA HA JOKES ON YOU, IM THE ONLY ONE ITT WHO FEELS THIS WAY

...hilarious.

I like the look of that bud user, we don't get much cured shit in my country

>Friends who are retarded while high. ":Leik Dude iM so Leik High Right now"

Like everyone who smokes. Some just act more retarded than others, you're no different OP.

Which one?

Just talk to yourself, you're the only one that gives a shit about the passionate ass tangent you're going off on.

>highschool
I mean I'm High, but wouldn't you be suspicious if a Hydroelectric Generation Engineer was still in school?

>Passing a dead spliff

Now that's worse ethics

Do you mean which Country? NZ, some places like the west coast and amazing for bud, but all the other cities get a steady trickle of harsh bush

Smoking weed's degenerate anyway.

Only good is goofed up people are better to get along with.

I see. How unusual. I'm not even familiar enough with NZ laws to know if its even legal there or not. I'm guessing....not?
>shamed right now

Only one in the thread who feels this way? Literally every post you make I'm joined by some other level headed fellow who says "or you know, shut the fuck up and pass the shit?"

You're delusional. Let's stop

I'm the user that said its not difficult to pass the blunt. I did read the thread, and it seems to me that your entire stance is "I can afford to buy a bunch of weed at a time, so why do you care if somebody wastes yours?"

You claim we should feel grateful that the guy we invited into our homes is regaling us with a story, yet you seem to think its fine that storybro feels no gratitude towards us for rolling/packing the blunt burning in his hand. Camping on the blunt for a bit is a simple party foul, and nobody would fault a guy for that. Its when he does it every time he gets the blunt that it becomes an issue.

Imagine the blunt like a loaf of bread in a third world country. 5 guys have to share the loaf. Each guy takes a bite, passes on the loaf. But when the last guy gets the loaf, he takes a bite and then starts telling you a story while he tears off a few chunks to throw to the birds while he talks.

I don't like how you're digging for a confession
>THEY KNOW

Honestly dude, if it's just sitting in his hand he probably forgot. You get distracted by your own story pretty easily, a polite reminder that you're sitting on the piece isn't offensive. If it happens to me it's usually an oh shit my bad moment, you can keep telling your story while passing it so everyone else will think your story is more entertaining.

People who take smoking too seriously. You're fucking smoking not at a formal dinner

People who don't get the concept of cornering a goddamn bong

Guys I'm new to weed-smoking but I noticed you all talk about sharing pipes and doobies with your spit on it.
Have you noticed any cold-sores or herpes or diseases from sharing spit with street-bums and acne-faced shitskins and such?

As you're new, I'll let you in on a little tip:

You typically don't share your shit with any random faggot that shows up.

By the way, I'm new to sucking cock. Have you noticed any cold sores or herpes from swallowing cum from street bums?

That last one is my little brother all fucking over, swear to fuck man. Every time I used to go out with him he'd always bring one and all of a sudden my night goes from "having some fun with my bro" to "trying to convince my bro not to do retarded shit and fucking stressing out". Stopped going out with him after we almost got nicked by the fuzz, still moans about it like he didn't do anything wrong.

>yeah shut up faggot, why are you trying to create conversation?

You're the faggot.

People who finger a bowl after I SPECIFICALLY tell them not to..

>pack bowl
>smother the bitch in oil.
>5+ layers of wax
>tell everyone not to touch it
>puff, pass
>someone ALWAYS fingers it and fucks it all up

weed is plentiful and totally not bogarted where I live, so 90% of you make me cringe, acting like it's cocaine or something (although fuck storytelling babysittin mothafuckas.. pass that shit and finish your story OR STFU for 10 seconds) but when i take 3-5 minutes to pack the perfect bowl (not to mention a half gram of wax) it really pisses me off when dummies stick their grubby little fingers in it and fuck it all up...

Are you autistic? If not do you also hate alchohol and other stimuli?
I'm mean taking a ground against mind altering stimulation is admirable. But hating weed for the sake of hating weed is retarded.

no, when i smoke i only hate DisneyXD

Has anyone ever chucked a whitey? I nearly have when I first started on the chronic, I'd get the cold sweats going, world spinning, my solution was to lay down and chill and watch the stars! My girlfriend and I were smoking when she first moved in and she had a little too much and she started feeling weird so she decided to shower, me being a sweetheart decided to join her and lucky I did because she just fainted and I had to catch her, lucky I was there because there's half a dozen objects/walls etc for her to crack her head open. I ended up putting her in the recovery position until she felt better. Lesson to all the people out there smoking with people not necessarily used to smoking weed.

I have Oral herpes now, but i didn't before I starting smoking up two years ago. So yeah it happens

I smoke weed for legit medical reasons, am i a low life faggot like everyone else?

If I packed the bowel, bought the weed and invited You over to smoke, you same sure are going to sit there and listen to whatever the fuck I have to say. Don't like it? Feel free to bring your own bud next time

>2016
>Living where marijuana is illegal

i started my plan to rape you baby daughter and film it

Smoking shatter in a bowl is such a waste. In fact since I've started dabbing I hardly smoke weed. I haven't touched my bong in months and when I do smoke bud now I just roll a joint. I have so many papers laying around cashed in wax from cleaning my dabber after each toke lol. Gotta do something with them. I give tons away to friends i like at work. I'm medical, in Canada. Life's always been good here, weed wise.