Daily anime hate thread

Daily anime hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jXGwM__cyUI
youtube.com/watch?v=F0OHHdxqgi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I really don't get why people hate animé. It's literally just a cartoon made in a different part of the world.
What is there to hate about that?

All of it

OP is a faggot

Go fuck your anime pillow loser

Lewd Waifu thread?

yepyepyep

anime is social autism

why couldn't you freaks be normal

>posts on Cred Forums
>freaks
>normals
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFU

newfag

Get the fuck out of my thread

>anime hate thread on Cred Forums
Good luck but everyone here supports it and is gonna fuck you up.

fuck no fag!
>continue

(sensible chuckle) No need to be upset.

Define "everyone"

The shit wouldn't be so bad if you faggots didn't turn everything into a lifestyle. Enjoy cartoons? Great. But don't use them as a focal point for a fucking conversation. Cartoons are to be enjoyed in the moment for what they are, not a fucking hobby or lifestyle choice.

You faggots ruin everything, and that's why everyone hates anime.

>goes to anime image sharing site
>bitches about anime

reminder that anime is for children or pedos who watch children

why do you care what people make of their lives?
seems to me you have the problem

Haha, it's funny because the ONLY reason Cred Forums exists in the first place is because moot wanted to make a place where he could discuss anime with is friends.

And now you're using that very same platform to bash of the very thing that gave it birth in the first place.

In other words, you're a retard.

guys lok at my segu desu kawaii girl frend xD

TRIGGERED

lol stop making this thread lol

youtube.com/watch?v=jXGwM__cyUI

Because the minute anyone finds out you enjoy cartoons in the morning or some shit, all of a sudden we get lumped together with you dirty faggots.

Get a real fucking hobby. Cartoons as a hobby is natures way of saying "This fucking loser has zero skill in anything other than sitting on a couch and taking a drawing on TV way too fucking seriously"

Moot is a faggot just like you

I'm not triggered, I jut want to make user less miserable by trying to help him realize he is a bitter faggot

>moots a faggot
>you have no point

Wew

>Being this triggered

someone who wasn't baiting wouldn't care what a bunch of social outcasts do on the internet, they would just post on somewhere "normal" like facebook, or reddit

Anime or not, those shadings are fucking neat.

Or we could just outcast you cartoon-loving faggots because you're literal wastes of life.

but why do you focalize your hate on anime?
why hate anime and not american comics or regular television, which you can also watch all day and need no skill to do so?

why are you even defending anime

waifuwaifuwaifu?

Because people haven't built a lifestyle around american cartoons to the extent they have japanese ones.

I'm sure there are a lot of great ching-chong cartoons, but unfortunately a lot of people won't cross that threshold because they don't want anyone to think they've overly obesessed, body pillow fucking, neckbeard douche bags.

Sauce

TOHSAKA RIN

well that's their problem for caring about what people think about them

I mean the animation itself is really just any cartoon produced in japan
Which by the most part ends up being generic plot and worshipped by fat losers everywhere who pretend to be japanese

>Doesn't care what people thinks about him
>Unhygienic as fuck
>"Why can't I get a gf??"

Right, I'm sure you take that advice to the bank

youtube.com/watch?v=F0OHHdxqgi8

gtfo this site was made for the weebs

Theres a shit ton of western cartoons that have fanbases that go to far man. You're either blind or blind.

But hey, hate the fanbase, not the anime. Anime did nothin wrong man. Its the people who dont go out of their room for weeks that are an issue.

Not the anime

Anime is televised autism and cancer

We must eradicate the weeaboo filth

i'm a poorfag so I don't go to the bank
so... joke's on you

A bunch of neckbeard autists posting from their mom's basement trying to justify watching shows made for children
And their defense, as usual, is posting pictures of drawn girls and typing their stupid kawaii shit

Pic related, you

>Western adults watching far-east cartoons
>"What is there to hate about that"
>mfw

there's also a whole board dedicated to your childish shit

sage

y u mad user

Nah,Murrican cartoons are the worst ones.
if you don't reply to this post , your family will die tonight.

>has no substance to reply with
>"better call him out for being on Cred Forums!!"

this is the argument only used by those who are desperate

trolls trolling trolls

your/mlp/brothers need you user!

Claimed.

you mean yearly

random post

Hey Cred Forumsrothers,

I am gonna go on a bit of a rant, about anime, your favorite topic.

So then, everyone here know that anime gets a bad rap, some think it is justified because thread like this. Honestly, I do not claim waifus or anything like that, I just watch the shows for their artistic and characteristic values.

When my older brother told me that he watched anime I thought that he was a total pervert. That was 9 years ago.

Ever since then, I have been watching anime like a maniac. Skipping studying in high school, and barely making it through collage ATM.

Anyways, next time you hate on anime for whatever reason, please, just think "Have I even given it a try?". If the answer is no, then try it you protestant fuck bucket.

P.S - Waifu claiming is repugnant. :)

Can you upload your folder?

just like fat morons watching the NFL every sunday ;P

can't this is on my vita!
the waifu fags are like the mlp fags

lol

going to get a drink be back soon

Weebs are some of the most cancerous people. They're only second to sjws

Surprised youre not hooked up to a mtn dew drip at your computer