Sup Cred Forums
I have 5 xanny bars, 2.5mg each
howe much would you guys do to get a little buzz

6mg give or take depending on your tolerance and weight

>xans
>2.5mg

mhmm.

if tru, take 1 bar and 5 drinks for a quality night you won't remember

Clearly you're a drug rookie or you'd know bars come in 2mg or 3mg green monsters. But start with 1 mg so half a bar

asking /b when erowid exists. ok.

i did a green monster for my first time i just felt drunk for like 2 hours rip

xanax doesn't really give you a buzz

2.5 is enough to get fried, 6mg will fuck you up to the point where you'll just pass out. unless you have a tolerance. the best thing to do is do them on weekends only or every few days so the half life wears off and you don't end up needing more to get the same effect.

just got these the other day, 2mg bars and .5s

those bars look pressed holmes, you got fentanyl go find some actualy benzos. rip

the footballs look legit tho.

What does the high feel like? Non drug user here, only thing I've done is weed, twice, a long time ago.

What is this orange pill?

Bars are 2mg each. 0.5mg for every block of the bar. Put the whole bar under your tongue, wait for it to dissolve. Have something to drink close by cause it tastes like shit. Wait 5 minutes. Profit!

Alprazolam (Xanax) 0.5mg

lol

are you fucking serious?

6 mg is blackout territory

lol fentanyl, those are 100% real xanax i don't know why you think they're fake
they suck
half mg xanax, they're too weak so i take at 2-4

Feels like love

Cool, thanks.

I used to take 20mgs at a time

>this
minus all the bullshit side effects

Not more than 2mg faggot seriously.

If you want to extend your time with these precious ambrosia bars. Take one and drink liquor. maybe 3 shots or more would do the trick :v)

wash them down with hard liquor next time, then lay on your back and fall asleep :)

you will be an hero

>3mg green monsters

No such thing as a 3mg xanax bar you fool.
A green monster is made by Dava and is cut into 3 pieces to break it off into, but it's still only 2mg. The middle of the bar has 1mg, the ends .5mg.

Half or a quarter is fine OP, whenever you try a new drug take half the recommended dose (In this case the recommended is one bar maybe two if you feel like captain big dick.)

3mg would be a great start. I'm on 2mg myself now cause my girl gets the white bars.

It's my favorite pill to pop. Alcohol will intensify the effect like crazy. Even if just popping 1mg. Before I quit drinking, I would usually pop 1-2mg with a 6pack. Complete bliss.

With my tolerance to drugs I wouldnt be surprised if it didnt kill me. Ive drank bottles of vodka while taking bars plenty of times and still managed to function.

None. If you get addicted to that shit you will run the risk of a 2 year withdrawal.

It happend to me with Klonopen shit was hell on earth.

I usually start off with 1mg and work myself up from there. I like to cut them up into 4th's and pop them every 15 to 30 min until i feel good

start off low and work your way up and don't mix with valerian

2.5 will def knock you out if you are a new user hardly doubt they are 2.5 maybe 2.0 at best op

Same here dude, i used to be addicted to clonazepam/valium. My doctor gave me a bottle with 80 5mg valiums before i moved and basically said good luck. Once those ran out i felt like complete shit for over a year, and i threw up almost every morning and couldnt even eat. Its hell. Not to mention the constant paranoia and anxiety.

i personally dide 5 10mg valium without tolerance i was soo high i was walking like a heroin addict, i liked it bether than morphine or any auther things i have tryed.

i alsoo order 100G of etizolam i dip my finger in that big chunk of white crystaline powder next thing i know i am in hospital and two weeks have pass, they did transfer me to a psy hospital and held me for 30 days

Boof em

be careful man, i've almost died twice. once on benzos and the other on painkillers. if it doesn't ruin your life it'll kill you. it's all about moderation, it's fucking hard though.

Man there has been nothing else as bad as that withdrawal in my life. There were a ton of symptoms but the worst was the constant fear and anxiety. I remember hyperventilating untill I would pass out and wakeing up in the mornings with such fear my puls would reach 120 laying down.

Its like no other fear or anxiety you could experience in life. The worst part was i had protracted withdrawal for about 2 years.

Your Dr was smart to give you Valium though.