Why don't they make this shit anymore??

Why don't they make this shit anymore??

I heard they do in korea, with all these shit cereals being brought back post doesnt lift a finger to bring back the best

Because they don't

Because it sucks.
Honey smacks and French toast crunch master race reporting in.

diabetes in a bowl
>Honey smacks
God tier

>French toast crunch
Cred Forumsrofist

Honey Smacks? That shit is what I've always imagined welfare to taste like.

omg I LOVE THAT CEREAL!! I wish America brings it back. ;~; god man I fucking hate Cred Forums so much nostalgia!

oh what shitty ass cereal do you like? fruity pebbles?

fucking loser

YES AND YES!!!!

Honey smacks is the poor man's golden crisp.
>tfw you take a piss and it smells like golden crisp

Cocoa Pebbles, actually.

never even knew there was a different kind.

literally the shittiest cereal. as soon as you pour milk in the bowl it's already soggy. horrible choice. you would have been better off saying frosted flakes

>you would have been better off saying frosted flakes

Now wait a fucking second, are you for real implying that Frosted Flakes is better than Cocoa Pebbles?

dude the only cereal worse than cocoa pebbles is fruity pebbles. fucking regular cheerios is more managable

Oh yeah and it's made by post too. I used to be a honey smacks fag but then I had golden crisps and I was forever changed. They don't get soggy as fast as smacks and they tend to be crunchier. Also smacks dissapointed me when they stopped packaging in that cool foil looking bag and went plastic see through like everyone else

honestly man i havent had cereal since i started to eat healthier. i miss em. but im getting older and i need to make grown up decisions

I'm 30 and still eat cereal

>fuck you

A bunch of hillbillies went blind so they took it off the market in the us

Actually most cereal is a healthy meal to eat in the morning compared to waffles, eggs, bacon. But it still offers some variety as opposed to oat meal and granola

>Hillbillies
>blind
They were probably mixing it with moonshine

god youre such a fucking nigger.
i would give my right nut for a bowl of oreos

>this shit
There's your answer.

i eat eggs and oatmeal.