youtube.com/watch?v=k0mIMoQGwqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what have we here

Hey.

Nothing to see here.

Likely story

Give me something with rape but the victim secretly liking it

id like to see more fox ass.

Normally I would post zoo when someone requests a certain animal. Alas, I have no fox pics.
I should get some.

I wanna see a slut do this in person

I've got a few foxes here and there.

thank you !
i am okay with this if its nice

Hello Dash

Hello Krystal

I'll go find some for ya. And for myself of course.

Heya.

How are you?

Decent. Haven't been up long though despite it being 11PM.
How about you?

Show me something new

Yeah Im pretty dope rn.
Just woke up, stayed up too late in a furry thread last night.

I'm really impressed with this artistry

youtube.com/watch?v=k0mIMoQGwqg

Cool, man. Gotta name?

Woah, I dont know about you guys, but thats too far. Even for me.

My name is not Krystal

Sheesh.

It's like 2013 all over again

oh

i am too honestly.

Bump

I can ALWAYS go further.

Haha, Sorry man. I dont know the community here.

Nah, not really. Im just an anonymous lurker who likes to fap to fur :P

Gotcha. If you ever want to join the sekrit klub then we'd love to have ya.

10/10 would eat for hours

Haha, Well im honored :D

Fox stuff is a lot more rare than one might think. Here's fox ass.

Nah, that's nothing. I've got way worse than that.

thank you and the others for the fox ass !

i see balls, does not look very s/fur to me.. i mean i guess it is...but usually is only solo females.

I think that just goes without saying, amirite?

Trying to find some, but I'm only finding males. Still looking for vixens.

Yee.

>Foxy Dani

Holy shit, there's a blast from the past.

Wow, I literally didn't find a single vixen on 8ch. Looks like I gotta search elsewhere.

No prob, missy foxbutt

‏That tail
It looks so fluffy

>TFW you will never eat out a furry girl IRL

Foxxos have great tails. Wolfers too.

I think I might have some fox stuff

Fucking hell, I couldn't find a single vixen ass. I'm amazed at how rare they are.
This is the closest I could find.

So how is everyone tonight?

Bored. You?

i am pretty good other than lonely

/r/ing comics.

Not sure why I have that saved.

depressed and on my period. blah.

Show me your vag blood.

Same, just surfin.

Why so Ronery?

Sounds like time for food and Netflix... that's what I'm doing, lol

its been i think 2 years since i had any action... and it was rammed in the wrong hole too hard without asking, so it was a major let down.

believe me i've been watching stuff all night or just laying down and listening to music, while snacking. already on that train lol

Hello, bf.

g'night everyone, stay awesome

Damn, thankfully I've never had to deal with that.

Any suggestions?.. I'm inbetween shows.

Night, Proto.

Night protoman

one leave
one joins

peace

in their defense, i said to try whatever... i was just not prepared so i clenched and screamed

i've been watching braindead, flowers and atlanta. not on netflix, obviously, but yeah. highly recommend any of them. ash vs the evil dead is pretty fantastic too.

What's up, y'all?

Nothing at all. You?

See, you just gotta relax, go with the flow.

Sounds like you need better taste in partners... lol but I guess I shouldn't be one to talk.

I just started watching trailer park boys... and it's mindless. Stranger Things seems good though. I'll make sure to check them out!

soup
sup*

i've heard nothing but good things about stranger things. i know that as soon as i'm somewhere with good enough bandwidth to stream stuff again i'll get back on netflix and check it out.

Has anyone here ever heard of a TV show called "the kettering incident?" It was made in my small state, I even know some of the actors in it.

Its sorta a local show, its sorta shitty but i mean, its not my thing from the start. Just wonder if any of yous have heard of it on the international stage?

Depends, what's up with you.. post with no name?

yeah, I had netflix for years without regularly using it.

If it makes you feel better Missy, my last time was last year and after six months it ended in heartbreak and I haven't been able to honestly date since. :/

You guys are all talking about not having sex in whatever amount of time, and here I am a kissless permavirgin.

Time heals all wounds. Just give it time.

ive not had a serious relationship in like 3 years. We had planned to buy a house, futures, adopt kids etc... then i was dumped.

The same. Since everything is the same every day, all I really have to look forward to is sports games, which is exciting since tomorrow the crew play in a game in which winning would bring their playoff chances from 8.2% to 26.4%. Once cfb and mls is over, then I'm back to no variation.

I still can't into sports. I just don't find them entertaining, but that's just me.

You gotta get out there more man. I know where your at.

Names are overrated. And pretty much nothing going on.

My man.

What? Sports is great!
I used to be like that, i used to hate sports but in order to enjoy sports you just have to force yourself to start enjoying it.
Its the same as watching MLG E-sports and stuff, once you get invested in a team. It gets more fun.

But I mean, Sports might not be for everyone, so meh :P

I loved her... for like 10 years and I finally got my chance, hell she even came and found me and essentially seduced me. It was a dream... and then she realized that she didn't really want me. And, I was/still kind of am devastated. I've casually going out with a girl right now, but I'm scared to actually turn it into a physical relationship.

I know. But, time takes time.

this happened to me. i was engaged to this girl, and we had all these plans and she dumped me over an email, about a month after moving somewhere new. she decided she was bi and not gay and wanted to sleep with men. ugh.

Well, I was raised on OSU football, and Iive in Columbus, and most of my family members are huge football/soccer fans, so it's fairly normal for me, since I was growing up with it. Besides, as I said, at least it's some variation.

Thats what love is man, You have to constantly put yourself in harms way to find someone who makes it more bearable. Just never give up hope man. You can can put yourself out there and get burned 100 times. but it only takes one time to not put yourself out there and she's gone forever.

same thing as me !
only after breaking up with me we at dinner like 8 months later and she was pregnant as could be.

Which kinda spelled things out for me.
We did not really talk about it, i think seeing me and letting me see her was the whole point of the meal. She never spoke to me again, never responded to texts or calls.

Why would anyone subject themselves to something they don't want in order to enjoy it for a short time then not enjoy it anymore? I've watched sports with my dad my whole life: football, baseball, hockey, NASCAR, wrestling. It's just not entertaining to me.

shit is there a bigger version of this?

Yeah, your right man. I guess it just comes down to each individual

Which football? The real one or the American one? If you can't get into non-American football, you should probably get your head checked.

unfortunately i dont have a bigger version.

shit. ah well.

Americunt football. I don't like soccer either.

I'm not competitive enough to watch sports n stuff.
i just dont care who wins, and someone has to lose...
i dunno

Just have sex with a guy.
There, problem solved.

I know. I've been putting myself out there much more over the past 3 months and that's how I got where I am now. It's just nerves I guess.

If nothing else, it's comforting to know people hurt as much as you do. It's sad, but I guess it is part of life and growth. You'll find someone better just as I hope too : ) Just remember, when you go on that first date... there is a good chance that person is coming from a similar situation.

Why? What is there not to love?

thats the hope at least. Currently my relationship is not going well either. Im most likely going to end it for not going anywhere in 3-4 months. not even a kiss.

The guy I like doesn't like me because he isn't gay.
>plz love me Ethereal ;_;
No, but jokes aside, there is one guy I have a crush on, but I hate myself for being bi. I don't want a boyfriend, I want a girlfriend.

It's stupid and boring. There's always a bunch of pointless pauses, and a game that's supposed to take 60 minutes ends up taking 4 hours. I dislike football more than any other sport except basketball. Fucking curling is more entertaining than football.

It's just a bunch of guys jogging and kicking. Watch hockey, it's like soccer, but with sticks and punching.

as a lesbian, this is the kind of furry les content i want. this is too cute. thanks for posting this

Exactly. Hockey is one of the only sports that I'm okay with. Football is just boring as fuck.

i dont like using labels like that, since I can go both ways. Its hard to find a mistress inside the fandom.