Sup fuckers

sup fuckers
I'm getting a new android phone, trying to decide between Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge. maybe LG V10. What do you reccomend? open to all suggestions

I recommend the One Plus phones, the one plus 3 works super great

wow surprisingly powerful for a phone I've never heard of. Probably can't get it where I live, though

i own a lgv10, its an alright phone but the novelty of the second screen wore off for me, also if you get one get it in black, i made the mistake of getting a white one and there no cases match it. Plus the battery lasts forever

DTEK60

Second screen? I'm also looking fo r a new phone

Galaxy S7 is the go

The lg v10 has a small screen for notifications and shit

What's your budget and where do you live? (Country)

OP
Budget is not a factor
Wisconsin, United States

Get the one plus or the S7. LG isn't as good at making phones so you'll wanna trade that one out in less than a couple years probably

If I could return the iPhone I bought last week I'd get the s7

Why get the v10 when the v20 already came out?

i've had the edge for a month or so now and generally like it. the only "complaints" are:
-the edge screen thing can sometimes be annoying when i'm trying to full grip it
-it is like half a inch longer than the normal s7, so one handed operation can sometimes get annoying

i would have been happy with the normal s7, but the edge has a bigger battery and slightly better specs.

this is the first top of the line phone i've gotten and have been a using pleb shit for the past few years, so glad i picked it up.

Look at ZTE axon 7

Wait until Google's pixel XL and pixel phones come out (October 4th) and LG V20 coming out October 25th

Why the fuck would you be getting last year's phones

ive always been a google fan boy so i went with the nexus 6p. Its a great phone but it can have its issues. A regular reset usually gets the phone back to running like it did when it was brand new. plus i dont think you can beat the nexus protect replacement program

Note 7

Get the regular s7.

Holding the s7 edge just feels weird to me.

When you're in the store try them out, you might feel different.

Phones I see are a good thing that interest me:
ZTE Axon 7
One Plus 3
I'm waiting on the LG V20 to release
Alcatel Idel 3/ Idel 4
Blu Vivo 5
Zenfone
Samsung galaxy s7/s7 edge
Note 7(whenever they get rid of these bugs with even the newly shipped phones)

I am willing to to do contract with either the s7/s7 edge and really want the note 7 but with all the new problems with the reshipped notes and new cases of s7 edges reportedly exploding, I might just hold off on a contract and wait for the s8, which is reported to still have the beautiful curved display, but they are trying to rush that too because of the backlash from the note 7.

I forgot to add nexus 6p to this list.

No Google pixel?

I did not know the V20 was out

>why the fuck would you be getting last year's phones

why the fuck do you think I'm asking for advice?

I have not heard of the Google pixel before. I'll look into it

Wisconsin!? lmfao what kind of a damn fool lives in WI. You should buy a phone from playschool. Just sayin'

Republitard.

cool

Well, it's getting announced soon. Get excited

i love it, really a great phone

I have all three. Go with the s7 for maximum durability. Go for the s7 edge because of the battery and built in edge launcher. The v10 I bought for my mother so she can phone with out using readers

If you wanna play it safe, go Samsung. But those fucking things are $700+ and the S8 is coming out in the spring. Note 7 is also good but you can spend ~$900

For midrange phones $400-500:
- Nexus 6P (Google/Huawei)
- ZTE Axon 7
- OnePlus3

All of these are solid choices and in some aspects, equal to or better than Samsung phones

Also, LG V20 and Google pixel phones coming out in October. So many phones will probably drop in price

Nice. Leaning towards Galaxy S7 now, my current phone (HTC ONE M9) isn't as tough as I would like. Which one is best for water resistance?

Galaxy phones and iPhone 7

S7 active is best for durability, but only available through AT&T in the US

The s7 edge is the way to go. Fastest phone on the market. 8 cores, 4gbs of ram. Sexy new snapdragon.

One plus 3 has the same chip and 6GB of RAM. Half the price too.

How many rams does the regular S7 have?

iPhone 7 has the fastest chip right now. If don't know shit just stfu.

Iphone 6s

Except that it's not. And the chip is exynos, not Snapdragon

You'll have better luck asking your mom. Kids here dont know shit but Apple and Samsung. Don't go to Cred Forums either.

OnePlus 3, ships worldwide.

4gb, 4 core. the only android on the market right now with more is the oneplus 3, with 6gb

Nexus 6P. Fuck TouchWiz

you know what does have snapdragon?
the 6p my only gripe which isn't really a gripe since it isn't an industry standard is water resistance

You fucking wait until winter. Fall is when new phones come out. If you buy right now you'll pay full price for last year's garbage. Are you fucking retarded?

Sorry my brain hurts after reading that. But sure, I never needed water resistance either

OnePlus 3
ZTE Axon 7
Nexus 6P

If you're willing to pay double the price for gimmicks like water resistance and have shit SD peakers, go for S7 edge

sorry i probably should have also replied to my earlier posts in which i said to go with the 6p

Rank these in order of importance:

Camera, software, price, audio quality

LG V20, wide angle lens and quad dac. Also, nougat ootb

Descending:
Camera
Audio Quality
Software
Price

Moto G4 Plus is actually pretty good

i should probably just go to sleep i forgot to even reply to your reply of my reply

HTC10 or Nexus 6P. Samsung S7's have shit speakers and DAC, but best camera. HTC10 has the best audio of any phone right now.

But with shit speakers you get water resistance

Lol good night!

talk to me when it has a headphone jack that doesn't shit quality out

>2016
>not having an iphone
good luck fam

> Fastest phone on the market
> New sexy snapdragon chip
Talk to me when any of these is true. Also, only poorfags don't have Bluetooth headphones and in their cars

Exactly. I've had a problem with my HTC's water resistance, and although I thought I would appreciate the speakers, my brother's iphone sounded very close to as good as mine
What's DAC though?

how are you getting long battery life? My battery is like 1/2 - 3/4 as good as my old s6