Why don't you defend your home family and country with an AR-15 Cred Forums?

Why don't you defend your home family and country with an AR-15 Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fpmdaap6oNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mossberg 500 is more effective

I hate both of them

Not as tacticool

Because I don't have to worry because Trump is going to keep me safe.

Just fuck off.

Because it's the McDonald's cheese burger of guns

because i don't wanna cause a mass shooting

You sure?

You guys have some great posts. How do I upvote? I'm from Reddit.

illegal in my state

Yes.

No they're not. This murrica

everything you have on that weapon fits on a mossberg

I just came in my pants

I own ARs but they are not my preferred for home defense. That would be either my Kimber or my GP100 depending on which I happen to grab.

It really is though

Nice carpet bro.

kek and agreed.

OP here. I agree. This is my home defense. But if u don't at least own an AR you're fucking up.

40 million fat waddling rednecks can't be wrong

I have never had anyone attack my home, ever.
And I don't give a shit about my country.

cos if you need a fucking gun to defend your home you need to check what a miserable pussy you've become.

Because when a rifle has a button on the side of it for when it will inevitably fuck up or "forward assist" you kind of know its shit. Get glorious AK comrade.

You can put a pig in a dress too, but it doesn't make it right.

t. home invader

ACOG on shotgun. What a fucking retard.

>tacticool

GTFO mall ninja

because im a eurocuck

not and ACOG friend, nice try though

Ive got .223/5.56 covered... Both use AR type mags.. dont need one.

not a gunfag here, serious question: why put a sccope like that on a shotgun? i play a lot of cod and this just doesnt make sense

I'm there with ya op

REEEEEE!!. Fear FEAR. Errybody OUT to keel you! Gubment gonna put you in internment camps! They gon take away your RIGHTS!

You gotta go buy GUNS so the gubment won't be able to take away your GUNS.

it's a CCO. Shotguns fire magnum slugs so just think of a massive rifle shot

nice idiot scratch dumbass

typical gun toting pussy. hiding behind amendments when really your just like toys that make you feel like a big man.

...because we're currently not being shot at or otherwise attacked in a way that could be defended against with a primitive lead-projectile-throwing firearm..

It's a toss up between the AR and AK, just depends which one's closer when the nignogs kick in the front door

This is what autism looks like. Holy fucking shit.

Yeah... lets not talk about that.

in CT if it has a removable magazine it cant have a pistol grip. and i aint buying that gimped non-pistol grip atrocity

how's the muslim invasion coming along friend?

It is a natural right which the people have reserved to themselves, confirmed by the Bill of Rights, to keep arms for their own defense; and it is to be made use of when the sanctions of society and law are found insufficient to restrain the violence of oppression.

Over penetration. I use a mossberg .410 pistol grip with bird shot and the only bullshit accessory on it is a flashlight.

Sup Bobro bro

what country do you live in?

I may be a poorfag, but I'm very competent

wht do you have?

SCAR-16S and SAR4800 Sporter

True!

Tacticoolection

Unless you are loading slugs with a rifled barrel (which colossally dumb for home defense), a scope is just added weight and makes you look like a tacticool faggot. Also, angled forend grips are the most useless things ever invented. Full vertical or nothing at all.

USA, and fully support 2nd amendment. Also, I realize that ww3 is not being fought with guns and lead. That's just a way to distract the idiots and make more money.

A sharp mind is far more dangerous than an idiot with an ar-15 in his closet. This coming from someone who is no stranger to firearms.

completely non existent. where i live and the US. Plus quick history lesson for you - we all moved some somewhere.

Exactly this.

Kek

Lol ar15 is soooooo dangerous you cant even hunt deer with it in several states because its not powerful enough to kill them, it only maims them

prolonged cruel or unjust treatment or control.

I have a semi-auto shotgun so whatever.

Typical gun fanatic. Terrified of change, the future, unknowns. Yet he postures as macho.

ar-15 is shit and the recoil is annoying as piss. get a 12 ga pump for HD like a man

Why do you have bipods on short range rifles? Nervous disorder?

So when americans take your guns to the streets and start shooting niggers/kids/faggots are you defending your country or what?

I don't have a tiny penis

Yes.
All degenerates.
Cultural degeneration is the strongest nation killer in history.

The round is a NATO round to do exactly that maim not kill. Which is fucking stupid war is war killing is war. If we are gonna agree to make our weapons of war less lethal whats the point of war why not just us BB guns.

I wonder if you think you can use your big cock to bludgeon me before I knife rape your wife and slit your daughters throat.
Your huge flopping donkey don't can't save you

How do you defend your country with an AR 15?

I don't think you understand ballistics

When the shit hits the fan, and all the BLM monkeys are in full riot, flipping cars and breaking into homes and businesses, setting fire to the community.... I'll be sitting behind my front door with about a thousand rounds on deck. Eurocucks call this insecure, but what are they gonna do when Mohommad comes to ram his big brown cock down their throats? You'll be facing Mecca and forced to bow down 7 times per day meanwhile I'll be here chillin.

It's well established that the future is 6.5mm rounds for SI combat rifles.
5.56 is literally too small. Velocity + Mass, and velocity has diminishing returns along with lack of inertia.
Sounds like you don't understand ballistics.

>yfw

>600+ meters
>short range
lol

Established? right. Citations please

also, checked.

With 00 buckshot in one chamber and the other with Hexolit32 expanding shells.
Fuck with my house.

Killing an enemy combatant takes one enemy combatant out of the fight, wounding an enemy combatant takes ~three out of the fight.

So all disabled or aged people should keep thier family defenseless from armed thugs because they fear you won't respect them anymore? You are the faggot in the thread.

NATO rounds are designed to maim do to political legislation to try to make the world safer. While in Iraq and Russia they are using cold war ammo ammo designed to kill no matter where you get shot by ripping bone and blood vessel. This ammo is still readily available everywhere.

>All military staff are GI

Last time i traveled to america it was full of sandniggers and chinks

this man knows

>implying there aren't people who exist who wish nothing more than harm on other people
>implying portraying myself as one of those people to establish my point in an ergo ipso ergo facto way makes me edgy
>Implying you aren't too stupid to understand anything beyond a literal statement.
>Implying autism isn't characterized by the inability to examine things outside of the hyper literal sense.

I do actually.

Everyone who owns a gun is a worthless cunt. Shoot yourself with it because you're garbage

5.56 is cheaper and easier to find. Also easier for all to handle. I've fired over 300,000 rounds through the various m16 variants and only had to use the assist twice. The assist was added during Vietnam because of calcium deposits from old gunpowder being recycled from artillery shells causing jams. We don't make ammo like that anymore.

I prefer my mini draco
You can keep barbie gun

What do you mean by this?

Because im not a retard. Shotguns or bust for defense, rifles for sport and hunt.

no u

>hunting deers with assault rifles

dear god...

because I don't live in a 3rd world hellhole

Dumbass liberal cuck. Whine some more about people liking a hobby you can't afford bitch boy.

You hand load for that type of range out of those toys? There's no way you're hitting anything smaller than a car at 600m with factory loads and even then it's moving at the same speed I could throw it at.

They shoot you in the leg you die at very least loose your leg you shoot them in the leg bullet misses bone they survive and keep their leg.

The bait is weak.

Because I have an M14, I'll take 308 win over 556 nato any day

No, you fuck off.

Ok, let's get at rifle range and go, Moss vs ar. You take your 7 shots and I'll take my 30 and we will see what happens. Shotguns as rifles are good for hunting, an attempt to claim anything else is stupidity.

5.56 is more expensive and just as easy to find as 7.62x39.

>M14
You mean an m1a right?

I'm happy knowing u die of cancer one day lol

Because I have a true Tamahagane katana blade that I maintain meticulously. It is sized properly, and I am expertly trained in its use.

It never jams up. It requires no ammunition. And it will cut an AR-15 in two with a single stroke.

The thought of someone entering my home is enough to make me chuckle. They are welcome anytime…

I work all the practical martial arts, my body, knives, sticks and guns, why would I limit my combat abilities to calm the nerves of a pussy terrified of loud bangs? You're a fucktard.

qft.
My Remington700 is far scarier to anyone I'd really want dead than the AR15.
If I were going to go berserk, I'd 100% texas bell tower that shit instead of running around trying to shoot a bunch of people in a mall.
It just doesn't make sense

Can't tell if b8 or autistic fuck

How's that thermal disposition on that EOTech treating you?

better in close quarters.
lighter
never fails
no hammer to get caught
deadly caliber/stopping power
scares intruders just when they see it.

And they would take our weapons away which would make the top wound while billions of rounds of what made the bottom exist all over the world.

But I do..

Your sharp mind vs. an armed sharp mind, you lose moron.

Because my Arsenal AK is more reliable, and after the military I learned what a shitshow the AR/M4/M16 platform is.

Stopping power is a myth, but even a revolver is a better choice than a semi-automatic rifle...

One of those is a damn .308 you nut

So far I have seen no ill effects, it's an Eotech 555 . I live in FL so wide swings from AC to blazing hot and back, still dead on.

That's an ugly mish mash of parts that does not flow and looks ugly and pieced together with no clear goal.

Over 50% of shooting deaths in th US caused by .22 fucktard. If you'd like me to demonstrate I'm sure you wouldn't mind standing down range for the test.

>i'm geeking out on that super short barreled "rifle"

I don't think you actually know the meaning of half the words you used.

I kinda want one. Heard they're kind of turds though

There is no such thing as an armed sharp mind. The adrenaline coursing through their veins dulls the senses.

I have trained extensively to control every aspect of my endocrine system. I'm not bragging. Not at all. I just know they wouldn't stand a chance.

Gunfags: do the world a favour. Turn the barrel 360° and pull the trigger.

because i don't live in a third world country like somalia, kenya, uganda, etc.

I sold mine. No real mechanical issues, it just feels really funky to shoot and handle. The recoil is really weird. It's way better than the UTAS though.

9mm on the left? What lower?

Dude, that's like, you're opinion, man.

I think any bitchy manchild unwilling to defend thier family to the death with whatever might work should be culled from the gene pool.

Nice collection. AK-47s?

We have to curb the population somehow they have deer season for a reason war is open season on marked humans. We can either continue to create deadly viruses that wipe out half of mankind or viruses like zika that render brainless children or we can take the matter into our own hands and may the victor go all the spoils WAR WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR?

excuse me user but your noguns is showing

even uneducated muhreen grunts can do this with just iron sights and no bipod, time after time, day after day

Really, so all those government issued weapons really use 7.62? They just look like they use 5.56? Damn nigga, thanks

Yea but when most people move they don't blow up the place they just moved too also muslims are not people friend

My fridge ready for SHTF

the term is subjective.
What it means to me is that the caliber is enough to stop an adult threat with one round (center mass) most of the time, if not all.
Not necessarily kill. but stop the threat from progressing.
all are not enough
9mm barely enough/ or maybe not- that is debatable
.38 is the lowest on the totem pole for the term "stopping power" as I see it.
The advantage of taking the lowest is obvious. Less recoil and loudness for indoors close quarters shooting.

It's homebrew

Ja, only the best

I'd rather protect my home with a fucking world war 2 battle rifle than this tacticool shit. Guns and cars alike used to have class and have pride in themselves, and for whatever reason, they've lost that.

>national records every day

I can't tell the b8 anymore

lol nice, I assume you have some good moisture control?

gtfb2arg

OK, Stag lower, does it have a fun switch or just SBR?

fukkin make me m8

Even if your throwing regular slugs, most turkey hunters I know have some form of optic.

It's not about the size of the bullets, it's the rapidity with which they are fired due to the choice of weapon. Anything that fires multiple rounds – like, say, assault weapons – is not very, shall we say 'sportsmanlike' when it comes to hunting animals.

Is that the guy that killed all those kids?

You don't have to mag dump every time, you realize that right?

If war was only about slaughter, land mines, chemical weapons, WMDs, nukes, torture, rape, death camps etc would all be on the table. Most sensible people don't want that. I don't take a position. We're all gonna die anyway. Just saying

It can be any lower, it just has a Hahn 9mm top loading 9mm magwell block in it. No auto, just SBR for back2school operations.

ill fucken sho u m9

>sucking nip cock this hard
>obviously lacking the upper body strength to use the infinitely superior broadsword

Pleb. Nothing personal kiddo.

angled grip makes cycling shells harder.

Except a 30 round magazine, or the ability to accurately hit anything past 35-50 yards with it, consistently. Not to mention my gf or grandma could shoot the ar-15 accurately confidently and consistently a shit load easier than that mule kicking mossberg could.

That being said I own a mossberg 500 with folding stock,and accessory rail. It's an awesome gun and my go to home intrusion defense gun. But at is better for defending my country and family with.

no srrsly it's dead in there cos everyone went to ts or discord or something

That fucking scope. What, do you live in a firing range?

>I was born in the wrong generation the past was so much better
Kill yourself

>Low quality bait

nice Buttplug

How you liking those jams?

We only need a significant part of the population to go away however they do it preferably in a way it doesn't impact the rest of the world thats left.

you post quite a bit. i think this is the third or fourth time ive seen your ak.

He mean gastro-intestinal....

Wtf is that

Truth. Especially for defense. Nice spread.

fucking americans. world would be better off if the koreans or fucking hijabs just flattened your country.

the worst handgun s&w ever made

Luckily we have guns so they can't :^)

Ahmed isn't all the white pussy in the current nation you cucked enough?

Is that the predecessor of the SD9....i csnt think of the name right now....Hickok Told a story about how son going on a field trip and the cop showing them around carried one of those... Fuck i can't remember the name.

AWW your just gonna set there like a bitch thats what i thought.

The VE series is a lot better

the sigma

it's the name of the pic, sw9ve. technically the "enhanced" version

Yep Das it. Thanks brother. Jesus it really did look like a glock. What the FUCK were they thinking?

That little shorty make me poo poo tingle.

why you make this when you post a gun w/o a charging handle?
fucking faggot ass op

Because I live in a sane country that has outlawed weapons of war.

it's funny cause I just watched that video today, a friend of my sons bought a SD40 and brought it over

All weapons are weapons of war retard

>implying every weapon is a weapon of war

Looks like you spotted the noob that sprays and prays when he plays fps

Typical anti-gun pussy. Hiding behind insults when really you just lack the balls to take your safety into your own hands.

I'm sure Tyrone, and all five of his friends are terrified of your sick hand to hand skills.

Wat

Keep the hood safe H

Eva Mendes and sweatpants? What?

Butter knife is technically a weapon

op posts a gun that doesnt function
>ops gay

Nice big boy. 30-30? I've got a Marlin 336 30-30 myself

Because I already own 4 other guns. I also don't want to go hunting with an AR-15 since most are in 5.56

Vepr
M1 Garand
Winchester Model 12

Too many preschoolers and fags keep on running infront of my bullets

I never liked it, even after shooting for my national guard marksmanship team. It's an accurate platform for what it is, but I just hate the wiffle bat feel of it. I prefer my AK anyday for innawoods gtfo time

let's shoot clay and see which is better

Thanks, the bigboy is in .357 magnum/.38 but the 1968 winchester 94 is .30-30

I own an AK, good enough

Gots me a DDM4V9 and a Lightning Mod II.

because .223 sux balls

Literally the second result on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=fpmdaap6oNE

Money

Bacon burgers tonight

Trips checked. Also beautiful. You've got good taste. Been thinking about getting a lever gun chambered in either .44 or .357 lately. Would you recommend? There's just something about lever guns man I love em.

Because I'm not an obnoxious twat who needs to compensate for a small penis

Never had a Marlin but hear good things about them, Lever guns are just great all around guns IMHO I got the bigboy chambered in .357/.38 to kind of be a companion gun to my GP100

>gun thread
>brings up cocks
Found him

But more to the point I prefer winchester or henry, you'll pay a higher price for the henry though. As far as the caliber it's all up to you, a friend has a henry in .44 magnum and it's pretty sweet

>that hideous sight

I don't but I fucking slay coyotes all day long with one.

Because I have AK

the m68?

That just goes to show you really do have good taste. I wanna get a gp100 as my first wheel gun. That's a beauty. Yeah my Marlin is a great gun. I really love it. Plus 30-30 has got the stopping power to take down p much anything in North America. As you know. And yeah I used to have a Henry 22 rifle but had to sell it unfortunately =(

WHY DO ALL MY PICS FUCKING LOAD SIDEWAYS GOD DAMNIT

Because I have a benelli m4
and i never got around to sighting in my ar

Le call of duty gans

Smoke me some of that tree furn, won't ya bitch..

Yea i traded a car for it.

Thanks user! love that Marlin, might just have to pick me up one. If you get a GP100 you won't be disappointed.

If you think you couldn't defend yourself with a .22 you need to get down to the range and practice some more. guns a gun all of em can kill you

That a pitcher pump Double Duce in the middle?

Because I don't live in a country where every redneck and his grandmother own a small arsenal.

It's a 1951 Winchester model 61 .22 s/l/lr fun as hell to plink with and dead nuts accurate

Yea but 12 gauge shotguns dont leave much to chance even in a panic. 22 is all about shot placement the average person doesnt have that kind of consideration when scared.

If that tube mag went out to the end of the barrel it would be like ... load up and shoot all week.. wish I had one.

Fuck the AR, I have a 20 year old Ruger Mini 14 that I've fired thousands of rounds and it's never skipped a beat. AR is for tactifags who think their shit made rifle is going to scare somebody. Defend your home with a shotgun, handgun as backup carry.

>Having hallways that extend longer than 50 yards

Thank you brother. And yeah I have not a one bad thing to say about my Marlin so I highly recommend as well. Cheers dude

Lmao what?!

k

its pretty awesome as is, 14 rounds of .22lr, or 18 of .22 short (IIRC I really only shoot .22lr)

the recoil is annoying? How so?

Why the actual fuck do you need that muzzle device on an AR?

Scare someone? If someone's a threat to my life I plan on killing them, not scaring then

Unequivocally the single greatest combat rifle ever produced, the AK-47

Ar rifles in my opinion are mostly about being able to make a gun exactly what you want it to be. Several caliber choices limitless stock and handguard configurations, custom muzzle brakes. They are the legos of the gun world. And you can pick up and okay one for the same price as the uncustomizable mini 14.

Lol no

Yea i made off pretty good in the deal kbb value for trade in on car was 450-600

The AR or any combat type rifle should be the last choice for home defense.

Sheeeit nigga!

Get a load of this faggot

Yes. Yes they can.

If you want a bunch of shit slapped on a rifle that you don't need, the AR is for you. If you want a gun that you can count on 100 percent when you need it, there are far better options.

I mean all i have on mine is a sling and iron sights.
They are just much more accurate than that ruger could be. Ive had a mini 14 and i currently have 3 mini 30s. I am extremely familiar with the gun.

Nigga shut the FUCK UP CUCKYMCFUCKY

Ruger changed their barrel manufacturing process about 10 years ago. They are as accurate as any equivalent rifle made today. Here's my point. My Mini has never jammed once in its entire lifetime, over thousands of rounds.

Because I rent. alone. in international waters.
So my AR is just for plinking.

Because none of those is worth defending tbh.

my ar hasnt either. I buy individual parts that are high end and have my dad assemble them. Everything in it is top class. Now something like a dpms yea those are utter dog shit. But most ars these days are just as reliable as the ruger. Im not saying the ruger is bad but your opinion of ars seems strongly biased.

B-but I do senpai

I love the idea of that caliber in an ar but the magazine looks awful.

Have you fired more than 10k rounds through your AR yet? I belong to several gun clubs and I probably personally know upwards of 50 AR owners. I don't know 1 who hasn't had a field jam or misfire. I'm only biased because I have a lot of experience with rifles, and if life or death presented and I had to grab one rifle and know if was going to work 100 percent, it would be my Ruger.

this literally makes no sense. this isn't a 308, its 556. standard shit.

Really it looked more like a 7.62x39 mag most 556 are not so curved.

Nice SA dagger

that's a 7.62x39 AR. What doesn't make sense?

Don't need. I have nukes.

Alright chill out trump

my apologies, anons. on mobile the thumbnail isn't scaled right. this is indeed 762, looks like bravo mag.

Thanks!

Cause I prefer these. Auto weapons are for niggers that can't aim

You're welcome. It looks like a nice one!
Here's two of mine

>Why don't you defend your home family and country with an AR-15 Cred Forums?

Because I'm happy with the loadout I have right now.

Why do I need an assault rifle to defend my family?

My gun, it's a 7.62x39, friend. PSA PA-47 upper
Correct
Correct
D&H tactital magazine
Unfortunately the curvature is required to reliably feed a rimmed cartridge. I have ordered some other mags to try as well for curiosity's sake. 100% reliable. I also plan on taking it hunting for Bambi. Gonna troll the fudds, and get accused of hunting with 5.56. lulz will be had. Federal fusion has a great x39 loading.

effort

Are they repops?

Not sure how you came to the assumption that you owning a gun will protect your country. The US government has drones and nukes ffs.

because id end up shooting my neighbors....
shot guns work best...

Sweet! one day I'll have an SS to go with my SA, yours are very nice!

because our ag is a complete retard.

mine isnt, and his looks like a good one too

I have an original MG-42 in working order and plenty of ammo, that's why
$300 more and I'll finally have saved up enough for an AA-12 and all the mods and ammo I want for it
AR-15 is for people who don't love guns but need to be protected

Pretty damn good shape. Great find m80

I mean it doesnt really matter what load you use a dropped a large buck with the cheap wolf hollow point 7.62. It dropped mid step but the exit hole was the same size as the entry hole.

I got mine for 1800 a few years ago, still consider myself pretty lucky to find it for that price but it has some damage on the rear of the handle, it doesn't bother me though

>What is pre-frag ammo
Amazing terminal ballistics, doesn't penetrate walls/structure for shit
>Shotgun is better
1/8 the capacity, short-racking is very much a thing under stress, and buckshot/slugs can certainly over penetrate as well.

Apples and oranges though. As long as you are armed and happy it's cool.

Why should I?

Have you thoroughly checked yours for anything interesting? I read an article about some guy that had an italian ww2 dagger with a hollow spot in the handle. Supposedly he found some letters or something. Never checked for authenticity tho.

My SA is not a repo and his look legit as well. Mines a M.7/67/41 by Gottlieb Hammesfahr

Nice find then

The exit hole you just described means the cheap hollowpoint sexually identified as an fmj and chose to not expand ever. Which is certainly not ideal. Luckily you had shot placement on your side. I much prefer making things easier on myself for dropping $25 on a box of proper hunting boolits.

got lucky and a guys dad died, he didn't want it and I stole it for 200.00

I've taken the dagger apart before, but no hidden letters

More than likely some bullshit story but its worth the look over.

You do realize that most people dont have automatic weapons? "Assault weapons" that civilians own are 99.9% of the time semi auto (one trigger pull= one round fired). There are a limited number of fully automatic weapons that non-military can purchase. They have to have been made prior to 1986, registered with the goverbment prior to 1986, and you have to pay for tax stamps on it.

I am tend to lean towards the liberal end of the spectrum, but I own guns and have a license to carry. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Yea they kinda suck but shot placement is hard to mess up when you hunt in east Texas. The longest shot anywhere where I hunt would be 45-50 yards.

>slugs
>rifled barrel
I bet you also put a choke on it, don't you?

Arent most slug barrels rifled.
and dont all decent shotguns have chokes.

Walther PPK, SKS, and Rem 870. No AR.

We good, fam. I don't trust my protection to just one type of firearm. What gets pulled out to confront trouble depends on the circumstances.

The slugs are rifled. The barrels are smooth. Chokes are for shot.

Shotgun 101.

Because real shotguns don't act anything like they do in Cod, they're actually very accurate guns and can do som very major damage to both humans and animals out to very great distances

i dont like its double recoil, and leftward pull. i prefer the sks

I had one but I sold it. Sold most of my guns when I fell on hard times. Still have the 1911s though

Semi auto removable magazine fed 12ga that works reliably is poised for that job. It sprays hate.

>I don't have a tiny penis

Post pics of your giant e-penis with timestamp, or you're lying again

Magazines are limited. Handling is an issue.

I can shoot trap with the best of them with my choked mossy built for skeet. But damned if I pick that long small-mag fucker if I am in a shootout.

There are better options. Like pistols or carbines. Shotguns will work but are the "best" option in limited circumstances. Namely, when a pistol or carbine is not available.

yeah, those are all AK-47s and Ak-48s