Any runescape players?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7Qo2QZ8NE8
youtube.com/watch?v=1gpXMGit4P8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aww yiss, sup mang

People still play this?
wat

I'd give anything to be back in time 2005, 2006, coming home from gradeschool hopping on the computer and hearing and seeing that amazing login screen. Runescape was an experience like no other for me at the time.

rs3 account with ~40 mill saved up, stopped playing after i realized jagex made it too ez

plan on going back to osrs though that's some good shit

Just shit posting bro playing OSRS

i am, playing osrs right now

Old School's good mang

Runescape is old already. Nobody plays this pile of shit anymore.

can u give me some gp's om poor? and add me rsn: velpure

Runescape 3 is out dude.

But they release 2007scape to free players and that's what I've been playing.
OldSchoolRuneScape.

Whatcha working on? I've been alching and doing canafis agility

>rs3
>being this much of a normie

Reeeeeeeeeeee

Just fired up the game yesterday. Doing some gay little quests and doing a little grinding. Just playing to fucking around but if I don't get bored I might get a membership and start PKing

Shiiiit. Used to play back before Teamspeak or Ventrilo was really a thing... it may have been, but shit, me and my buddy didn't know about it. We used to fucking call eachother up on the landline and play with speakerphone on.

Shit was dank.

>release 2007scape to free players and that's what I've been playing
>2007scape
>what I've been playing

Never tried rs3 bigger.
And learn to read

That's like me hearing the character selection screen music for star wars galaxies. All of my feels when they shut the servers down. Still played runescape to cope. Good times

Holy fuck, I know that exact feel my bro.

I still get the feels whenever I hear Binary Sunset. Not because of the films, but because motherfucking SWG.

I just started playing again last week for the first time in years. Double XP weekend was real nice... I ended up raking in like 60 levels or so

youtube.com/watch?v=C7Qo2QZ8NE8

Fuck yeah bro what you guys doing? anyone wanna do some quests with me?

Be depressed with me, brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=1gpXMGit4P8

slaying those fucking steel dragon and taking forever

gimmi some gp rich /b's

Don't know if there are any RS3 players here, but this is the same account

So who's gonna start the Cred Forums clan chat?

I was legitimately depressed for a long time when sony shut the servers down, I didn't play video games for about a year but I've been playing swgemu but I don't know, it just doesn't give me the same feeling I had when I was a kid because none of my friends play it.

Played Rs3 for a while but, quit for 07 recently after comping.

O H S H I T
I
T
S
L
I
T

60k players online right this second

Exact same for me but didn't comp, just got max cape and called it good, how is os going for you?

wussup nigger osrs all day boiiaahhhh

Join DI

di-rs

i tried DI and Dl (capital i and lower case L) no idea what you mean

Good, that means that those neckbeards won't be polluting other sites.

Only OSRS Players FeelsBadMan

ghjjf cc for memes

'Ghjjf' clan chat

inb 4 nigga bitch

my nigga

Been pretty enjoyable, got membership on my 07 account that I hadn't touched in forever. Working on getting stats for Zulrah.

I tried the emulator as well and had the same exact experience. It didn't have the same magic... especially since the only people who play the emulator were dedicated players.
Part of what made that game amazing for me was being completely mind-fucked and lost, having no idea what the fuck to do with everybody else on the server.
My favorite memory is me and some buddies I met in game started saving up credits to get a shuttle ticket to Loc... can't remember why, but it was a fucking adventure lmao

When I played the emulator, I immediately got invited to guilds and set up with housing and shit. All the handouts ruined it for me.

ILL NEVER FEEL THE SAME FEEL AGAIN LIKE I DID WITH ORIGINAL SWG