What is it like having a girlfriend?

What is it like having a girlfriend?

>
Thanks for reminding me, faggot.

Not fucking worthy of your time

It's aight, unless she's a tease, like in my case, OH GOD IT HURTS

The best thing in the world for a few months. Then it starts to be boring, an obligation, something you don't necessarily hate, but does not make you feel that spark again and, when she eventually dumps you, you feel like shit, wanting to kill yourself for losing her.

But then you get used to it (or force yourself to getting used to it until you feel it's true) and decide you don't want to be in a relationship ever again.

Kinda shit tbh

You aren't missing out on much

Bad

fuckin this
/thread

I knew a guy who had a girlfriend once. he said it was nice.

As a man, Sex is a very different thing for us. Sex is a itch we have to scratcdh. not having that itch scratched makes us anxious and that's usually when having a girlfriend sounds amazing. so we get said girlfriend, and not only is that itch scratched but we don't feel alone anymore. well you'd think it'd be all fine and dandy then, right? Absolutely dead fucking wrong. No matte rhow unspoiled, selfless and understanmding your girlfriend is, you will always feel like she is wasting your time and getting in the way of things you truly want to do, and if you don't feel this it's probably because you lack a non female related hobby. And you slowly resent her more and more until you finally snap and breakl up with her.... and then you instantly get sad because all that time you forgot how much it sucks to be alone and yet you missed it so... I currently have a girlfriend and a full time job. i really want to go back to not having a life.

Not as hyped as its hyped to be.
Tends to usually go like..
>Have an awesome year
>Potentially fall in love
>After year goes by true colors come out
>Fights, pettyness, ugly comes out
>Roast each other all the time
>Start having sex a lot less
>Either you man up and donate your sack to this woman for life cause you love her enough to put up with her
>Or become sex crazed and cheat on her with four hoes that deepthroat you so good you question existence

I just want someone I can talk to in person, and also to cuddle

it feels godlike having a girl who admires you and seeks out your attention. But even greater is the knowledge that youre learning how to form relationships. That is experience which is better than anything that could be taught in class or read in a wiki article.

If it's really insanely bothering you that you don't have a gf, to the point that you cry about it, you might just be chemically depressed.

But it's not the answer to all of your problems. That's what I used to think and it only creates new problems. The benefit is having someone you can actually be yourself with.

Never marry a woman that doesn't love you more than you love her.

fun for like the first few months then horrible after.

Nah I've never cried about it or even think about it much, it's just as close as pic related as I can get right now

It's just kinda sad (at times), especially Fall time that I've never experienced what most guys my age have experienced already

Solid advice

The good thing of having a relationship is that when you're single again, you realize how happy you were just with your family and friends. Doing whatever the fuck you want, because you want and when you want.

It's like having a bit of a headache. Someone comes, kicks your balls with working boots and makes you think "hey, maybe that headache wasn't THAT bad…"

That's life and relationships, basically.

Be happy then that you're not in some wartorn shithole trying to survive for a piece of bread. Before someone is ready for relationships, they have to learn about themselves. One day, shit might just sort of happen. Happened to me, took care of myself and a decent girl showed up, gave me more than obvious attention and I took advantage. Girls are just as stupid as guys are and often don't realize we cannot do signals at fucking all. Communication is key.

Just got girlfriend after having spent several years becoming mediocre pickup artist. Literally, I met her a week ago. Before that I had been forever alone as fuck.

So tons of sex is happening, and that's cool, but already I'm having this drive to want to fuck everything that's not her, despitehaving so much sex my dick is sore. Its nice having someone who cares about me and all... But I do that for myself and don't need someone to do that for me. She's a super cool chick though. Fun to be with friends with

Oldfags. I feel so conflicted. Wtf. Any takes on the situation?

I am going to refer to this post that I know someone who knows someone

i had a friend who knew a guy who had one. he said that guy lost his virgin license

holy shit

user you can friendzone her, you have to be very careful and subtle about it, don't hurt her feelings, don't lead her on, be forward. but if you get crafty enough you can make her a no feels FWB.

This is funny to me. Women only respond to guys who don't need them, and then get butthurt when you dispose of them.

Women are fuckholes.