Shit you will never here normies say

Shit you will never here normies say

"Dark Souls is really fun"

"App? You mean program."

Seriously? Dark Souls has been a normie game for awhile.

Normies can't tolerate it

>here
It's hear, you retard

bro that is a garbage franchise, DS is for casuals did you even play 2 or 3?

The souls games are trendy because they are so 'difficult'. Normies love trends so they 'love' the souls games.

I played dark souls before normies played dark souls

Hate to say it, but it's totally normie material now. When 3 came out, a bunch of people at work were playing it and talking about it. Now they're playing Destiny. Normie stuff, m8,.

I didn't, should I?

no they suck.

=^)

"Wow, I'm glad you told me about your favorite band. They're really good!"

Dark souls is normie stuff dude, even the second one is.

The first one is superior in every way

"I fucking love DoDonPachi"

I'm still waiting for one of the normies I trick into playing a CAVE shooter to not hate it.

On a side note, after one's rage quit tantrum, I'm no longer allowed to setup my supergun in the game store. Apparently, a thrown arcade stick can do a lot of damage.

that series is normie trash... only losers liked it which is why they made it.

Nice bait

>that's the joke.imgur

i mean if you really try you can find pretty much anything sexually arousing. like this spoon fucking rub it against the tip of your dick, use it to spank your asshole, the possibilities are endless.

ITT normies try to prove their not normies

can we talk more about K? I miss traveling to other planets :(

itt open thinks he hot shit for playing dark souls

"fucking normies"

Its subjective, for example I loved 1 and 3 but not 2. Just let people like what they like, why does everybody on this fucking site think their opinion should control what everyone else likes.

Gee isn't it kind of funny that a large portion of people who control politics, media, and entertainment aren't commonly known to the public and happen to be Jewish?

go get salvia. if you get a concentrated dose you can trip some pretty weird lumpy balls, if youre in canada or the states its legal.

ITT neckbeards try to act like video games arent a normie thing now.

the Beatles are the most over rated garbage band ever.

If black lives matter, why do black people kill each other in astonishing numbers as well as kill other people of other races more than those races kill blacks in disproportionate numbers for their population?

""

"Desu"

I never want to see Daisy destruction again.