Anybody know whats up with the clowns all over the southern east coast?

Anybody know whats up with the clowns all over the southern east coast?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i3NJ05-w2gs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Really wish they would stop clowning around.

ayy lmao

my teacher told us their sex offenders or trump supporters because their trying to harm children.

Do you think that the clowns that try to make a living off clowning are pissed at them?
What if they went to war? Would that technically be a race war? The good, nice clowns vs. the assclowns?
>Mfw the Clown Wars need to happen ASAP

>ppl dress as clowns
>clowns hang out near woods and look creepy
>southerners are too stupid to react to something they don't understand with anything other than violence
>clowns getting beat up, killed, arrested for the crime of standing around the woods looking creepy in a clown outfit
god bless the south

she actually said trump supporters?

tell your teacher to focus more on your studies

It's a Drider

hell yeah, there's already been a few incidents where clowns promoting some indie movie or actual performance artists were stopped or arrested by police

its a mandatory class on cultural diversity where we learn about the culture of the world, the first half of the class we learn about the different genders of the world, its a bitch we have to memorize like 80 genders.

no the problem is you misspelled "they're" twice in a row

you just misspelled "it's" twice too but you get the benefit of the doubt of just being lazy for that one

this guy's facebook is now unavailable, but it looks like he just set up a new one under Lerry DatKlownman

im a science major, sorry if my spelling sucks, we just use spellcheck anyway so it doesnt matter.

if you want to be a good scientist then please recognize the value of retaining the integrity of your education

the fuck

>if you want to be a good scientist then please recognize the value of retaining the integrity of your education
No time for grammar that is why we have spellcheck... Im more math minded but also oddly creative I like to write and yea my spelling does suck at times... not sure if that is just me though since I had a serious head injury some thought processes I have seem broken while others are abnormally sky high like math and science stuffs...

sounds about right

>Getting baited this hard

If you care to do research before posting some guy found a clown nose in a road and the same night he was chased by one of those fuckers with machetes.

goddamned juggalos are annoyin af tbh fam

Punctuation was definitely knocked out of your head in that accident

tfw i live right down the road from rome, bout to check this out on fb

>Punctuation was definitely knocked out of your head in that accident
indeed.... pronoun usage in writing here.. well really I lost all ability to write at all and had to re learn it all over again but the rest is oddly fine. Been working at it ever since but as soon as I do it seems not to ever stick so if got any advice or mnemonics im open.

Ad for that new clown horror movie fam

youtube.com/watch?v=i3NJ05-w2gs

>one group of clowns is violent
>all clowns must be rounded up and shot
you're not doing much to refute my core arguement

kek

theyre diddling the kids fool

Live in CO and its basically the same here... They seem to know where you live and what car and such... Its just September clown seasons and trolls I guess , they wont do much... I hope

>holding candy near a playground
>once
>putting a dick in a kid
excellent reasoning there

there isnt one reported case of a clown ever harming anyone in the US.

John Wayne Gacy ?

Tn here, we get cases all over the place

>They seem to know where you live and what car and such.
what?

ahem

day job was a clown
he didn't use that to lure in victims

bro thats like in the last century are you fucking kidding me?

Im so damn tired of these clowns.
the other day, I was hanging outside my trailer and one came out of the woods and started doing all sorts of weird shit. Asked me if I like balloon animals and such....

I had it...but then I thought, hell, this guy jsut wants to be a friend so I invited him in for a drink. after about a 6 pack later, I started feeling strange and passed out. I think that SOB slipped me something.

I woke up the next morning with my pants undone and fucking white face paint all over my dick.

Fuck clowns. Never even got a balloon animal either.

They're called New Yorkers

OP is just another shameless shill for the upcoming IT remake. I'm getting really tired of seeing this shit pop up everywhere.

>tfw still going to see it
>tfw secretly hoping to spot a clown at 7-11

Well when you see clowns anywhere else but at a circus/children's party and after the incident I just mentioned better safe than sorry right?

There isn't a bunch of clowns in Colorado you fucking dirt bqg

It is the hacker known as Cred Forums

ICP dipshits just having some fun

I guess if you're fine being executed for murder bc you're scared of people dressed as clowns
that is perfectly sane reasoning

Probably since they have to call the cops ahead of every gig for the advance warning

nope, any clown movie i know of (IT, Gags) has already denied any involvedment

The movie "It" is going to be opening soon. This is all PR

I know this is a joke, but the film isnt coming till like 2018.

My weekly autism post fellas.

They're here in Missouri. Should I approach one?

It's a real world meme. Couple of retards dress as clowns, probably to film an "its just a prank bro" video for their shitty youtube channel, someone sees it and they write an article about it. Other retards read article, do it themselves. Another article gets posted, more retards read that one and the cycle continues.

Ignore it and it will go away.

It started with it being a promo stunt for the upcoming"it" movie, but wasn't clear and was miss understood kinda like Hollywood Harry , now motha'fuckers are acting like it's a fucking fad and dressing up as clowns to scare people and just do whatever the fuck they want....huh reminds me of BLM