What phone is Cred Forums rocking?

What phone is Cred Forums rocking?
also general android vs apple thread

S5 master race

First off, the s7 screen costs $310.00 fucking dollars to replace. That's almost a new iphone

That's said, apple is shit.

Zte zmax2 service unlocked bb

One Plus 2, pretty satisfied of what i got for the price!

Nokia Lumia 925 BOI

Blue Vivo XL

Get an insurance company and pay max 200 for a new phone if necessary.

Galaxy s7 reporting in

The best phone right now is the g5.

S7 Edge.

Note 7 expod-A-phone

Nexus 6p, it's big, cheap and stock droid, can't get better, does what I need which is just web and text. I'm pretty simple and don't care for extra crap like finger print sensors, selfie cams, stylus, etc I just need a screen and a processor that won't get bogged down and some battery life

I own the Nexus 6 and I really would love to upgrade to the 6p. Looks like a very solid phone.

USB c, nuff said

Same here, Note 7. But my battery icon is green, so no explodys

I assume you're saying it's a good thing? I heard it fits snugger than micro USB and the fact it transfers audio is pretty nice as well. The only problem is that it's not really common right now, so there's not many people you can borrow a cable from if you don't happen to have one on you.

Archos 50 power

4000 mah

Shit plastic screen and battery lasts 6 hours with all the background shit happening

iPhone 6. Never update to (insert number)S. Getting iPhone 7 soon, because it REKTs all smartphones. Also getting the new MacBook Pro when it's released – hopefully OCT. 2016.

Only plebs will hate on iPhone and Apple products due to plebian lifestyle.

iphone 5s

was free, works well.

i like how long the battery lasts and how fast it charges.

perfect for pokemon go since smaller screen+longer battery life.

gg

Plebs. So many plebs.

My new iPhone 7 just came in the mail today. Had the Galaxy S5 before, which was awesome, but I'm really liking the iPhone.

Found the cuck.

pleb confirmed

Joke's on you, it's opposite day.

My nigga fuck yah it is

You mean the phone that explodes?

Question Cred Forums should I wait for new nexus/pixel to come out or get 6p? Or something else?

BLU Vivo 5 Dual sim unlocked

Shut up faggot

OnePlus 3

Had It for 2 weeks so far.

Priv master race reporting in

>Or something else?

Yeah, something else. And that something else is iPhone 7. All other phones are not even smart phones anymore since the iPhone 7 dropped. iPhone 7 makes all other smart phones into dumb phones that are inferior and obsolete.

If you can't afford iPhone 7, well, lol, sorry pleb. Can't help you. Guess you'll have to get a cheap S7... might explode though

Note 7 non exploding version.

Just switched from apple. iOS is shit

Cheapybay lg g2

how you like? I wanna get it.

LG G5. I like it. The double tap to turn on and off is handy. I like the power button on the back.

People keep saying the new iphone 7 is fastest phone i havent looked up the specs but all the previous phones were under built and over priced just wrapped in a pretty shell.

Iphone 7 Plus Jet Black 256 GB
You jelly faggots?

The exploding phone is the note 7 not the s7

yes

>People keep saying the new iphone 7

Because it is. Shut up. Pleb.

Just checked iphone 7 specs. Wtf 2gb of ram? My lg g2 had 3. Also fuck your 256gb. I put a 2tb card in my lg g5.

Lumia 640, that's a Windows Phone. Fuck yes.

Have fun paying double the price for a phone that does half the shit android does.

Galaxy S3.....its cracked to hell and a good 4 or 5 years old. I tried to log into my university's internet the other day and now my browser wont leave the authentication page, no matter what I do. Please just end it for me already.

/thread

And it only charges in a very specific position. Any bump and its not charging anymore. Then sometimes it wont stop charging. I dont fucking get it.

Im just going to install an app ive been developing on my friends stock iphone so he can test it. Oh wait I cant.

Im just going to install an app ive been developing on my friends stock android so he can test it. Easy.

Thats the note 7, you artard.

one plus 3

LG G4, its a pretty sweet phone and has a awesome camera.

/plebs

iPhones do just as much, especially when you jailbreak. Enjoy your shit phones with a shit app market. iOS app store owns android.

Dumb ass, your cord is shorted. Blame your abused charger, not the iPhone.

>Gets the meme wrong
thats the note 7.

lol poorfags

/thread

this is also b8

>What is QooApp

Delete Win32 and run a magnet on the battery, that should solve your problem.

I know, right? Fucking plebs man.

It's not the cord you fuck. You think i've gone years without trying a different phone cord? I've gone through multiple cords.

Galaxy S5 Neo, honestly isn't anything special but it gets the job done, and I can still murk in Clash Royale

I have close to 100 payed apps on my android phone. Guess what it cost me? $0. iFags can't even install apps without using the app store.

>what is plebian app

Here have a cookie,

cookie for you.

It takes longer to start up and open its camera than the iphone 5. Much fast.

>It's not the cord you fuck.

Stopped reading right there. It is. Now shut up and gtfo.

If you managed to scroll to this comment first, don't bother to read the rest of this vile thread and proceed with Cred Forums scanning.

>I've gone through multiple cords.

Bad luck I guess. Not the iPhone though.

Thanks good sir!

>iFags can't even install apps without using the app store.

Ignorance on full display.

wat. did you even read the post?

>when your only argument is that it costs more

lol

Rocking my Nexus 5x and have been since last December. It had its kinks but I love it nonetheless

Iphone 7

>when your poverty shows

KEK

rofl 75% of these comments are OP nice samefag

Galaxy S2, since 2011. Android 6.0, so good.
iPhone 4s sucks with lags.

I'm an engineer and i have a galaxy s3 because it's only just now starting to become obsolete. Keep wasting your money to project your false status to your idiot friends you fucking pleb

>hate iphones because you can't afford it
kys

Jet black is shit, Matte black is where it's at

htc desire 626. cheap as fuck on ebay.

use an lg tribute as a dash cam/bluetooth obd logger

iPhone alright I have one but MacBook is over priced peice of shit computers for dummy ass stupid shit if u knew anything about computers you would never buy mac or use Mac OS

ITT: A bunch of millennial faggots

>I'm an engineer

KEK BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Well I guess you still can't formulate any decent argument. Thanks for proving my point :)

LG flex g2

love it

>taking advice from an illiterate, uneducated moron

You don't even know comma and period placement.

Huawei mate 8

>plebian confirmed

Thanks for proving my point XD

>:)

are you a girl? or just gay?

it's literally one lonely iFag projecting his insecurity about his pleb phone

eh. after all the maths, you tend to type that shit as much as you can because you earned it.

similarly, many kids who burn out mid calc series still claim to be engineers on the internet.

due to the poster's obvious cheapness/frugality, im willing to assume its legit.

At this point people just buy the iphone product not out of love for the tech(which is pretty much outdated and obsolete just really well optimized) as a status symbol and show of wealth.

In reality any android released this year has better hardware and much better specs. compared to apple who continues to make marginal changes in their iphone design.

>can be jailbroken to be like android
then what is point of buying apple if u have to jailbreak it and void warranty.

iphone drones are literally more prone to mass hysteria.

no wonder a majority of iphone users are woman, they follow with the crowd

iPhone 7 128gb

>tips fedora
>buttons up trenchcoat

Galaxy Note 7 reporting in

>better hardware and much better specs

BAWAHAHAHAHAAAA

Christ you are fucking annoying.

I don't have time for it I'm American

Too busy running the world economy for u euro fags

>>puts arbitrarily held mechanical pencil away
>>slips 50 dollar phone into pocket

its really the cheapness

Jesus is annoying, indeed.

trying too hard

Lg stylo 2, im a poor nigger who just wanted a phone thats meh.its a decent little phone, ive had worse

Galaxy 7 is hot.
Literally

the s3 was the worst phone i've ever owned , no lie

>because responding with a gif and a copy and paste text is trying too hard

*metal

but you can do that on a stock iphone tho

Nokia 4 life,

Lumia 930

Yeah i only burned out after graduating. Too many old engineers are blowhards.

Oneplus 3

Care to explain why??

You can build a hackintosh for almost half the price.

Hmm. Entire thread and no one posted about any Moto Droids.

I guess I am a freak. Pity.

I'm getting that new Droid Z Force. Was gonna get the Turbo 2 but the 'Moto Mods' look kinda neat.

Yeah sure and why on earth would i spend precious time on a machine that will be buggy and cant take to clients?

Note 7
> I like to live dangerous

yeah much better than lg's attempt they really fucked up with the g5.

these smaller companies need to get in touch with each other and get some standardisation or their mods are bound to fail, they don't have large enough customer bases.

Moto force z droid

So do we hate the one plus 3?
Or is it neat?

Enjoying your burn in
Or are you on your 4th phone?

Hmm. I haven't seen much of the mod accessories. I'll have to do a little more research on them.

My ultimate reason is for the shatter proof screen. Cuz I'm a fukin clutz.

Oh. There we go.

Fuck ya buddy. Best smart phone I've ever had and I've had smart phones since before apple was a thing. God damn I love this keyboard.

S6. I use it as my computer. Works perfect.

Correct.