So I talked to a guy that worked at Area 51 for a while today. Learned some stuff

So I talked to a guy that worked at Area 51 for a while today. Learned some stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k
youtube.com/watch?v=MlikCebQSlY
imdb.com/title/tt5656892/
ucl.ac.uk/statistics/research/pdfs/rr264.pdf
princeton.edu/~osherson/papers/chen.pdf
scribd.com/document/968899/Thiaoouba-Prophecy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you learned about radars? cool

lies

Tell us.

OP got his anus probed.

Like a faggot.

Be careful OP, I heard they inject your body parts with cow dna for science

First experience shared: There is a lot of plutonium laying on top of the dirt all around campus. A building was completely demolished and rebuilt because some of the dirt was tracked in on some shoes.

I forgot to add that the plutonium is there from failed experiments with using it as a power source and failed weapons experiments.

What's to tell. It's a research base where they develop and test new aircraft, most likely working on new drones. Aliens and UFOs are a good cover story to keep going, means anyone who see anything is ignored as a whackjob.

Wow, you sure know a whole lot. I like how you're 100% sure. Please tell us more.

Double dubs.

The guy I was talking to began talking about some of the vehicles and aircraft used on base. He estimates they are roughly ten years ahead of technology. There are a few vehicles in museums that were built on base and ten years later delivered to the museum. There are currently vehicles and aircraft that one wouldn't think existed or could exist.

nothing you've said thus far hasn't been in some way shape or form disclosed in either documentaries or articles

Really? I used to be obsessed and I never heard any of this.

anything else?

There's a special room with what he called a quantum computer. It was a room surrounded by "big electrical boxes", floor to ceiling. Covering all 4 walls. In the middle there was a half moon shaped computer hooked up to a bunch of tubes that had liquid inside. The computer seemed to know automatically who was sitting in front of it.

Bump for interest this shit is intresting

Is the chupacabras real? What about bigfoot?

Iwas interested, now you have my attention, please proceed.

Wow! Talk more about the computer

He's probably cruising you faggot.

He'll be shoving his cock up your ass in no time.

For your sake, I'll share this last post since this thread will die. This guy takes a polygraph test every year. During the polygraph test he is also given an IV. I asked what it was for and he said it was to relax you and help you talk and answer questions truthfully.

Not OP but you do realize there is literally no evidence of any extra-terrestrial visitation to Earth?

There is, actually

>The computer seemed to know automatically who was sitting in front of it.

My phone does facial recognition too.

Muscle relaxant so you can't clench you ass muscles and fuck up the results. They know the tricks for cheating a polygraph.

No, there really isn't. Every possible example you might bring up has been debunked.

>They know the tricks for cheating a polygraph.
>implying you could fool the government with this shit

kek

He didn't know much about it. He was more of a mechanic. He served 3 deployments in Afghanistan as a soldier and a mechanic working on humvees.

Last little bit of the conversation he was getting pretty chill. I jokingly asked about the aliens. He stopped and got serious. He said that is an area he's not allowed to disclose and that he was confident that a polygraph would pick that up. He did say, "I will say that extra terrestrial would be a better term. Alien would mean someone is completely different."

So what's your opinion on what that means?

actually no

we are alone in the universe
there is no evidence of any other intelligent life

user is right. Simple as that.

It's too bothersome to try to undo propaganda and cuck-dom that reigns in people's minds.

I like how you're 0% sure.

There was documented case of an extraterrestrial being seen in the US in the late 80s, similar to an aardvark but could stand in 2 feet like humans. Apparently he fed on cats. Let me look for a link for you to check it out

The government loves telling themselves this bullshit, too.

The day of reckoning will come.

actually yes. fuck off with your fallacies. there is a high probability of alien life.

That's alf nigga

did he explain why you have a micropenis

No, YOU are alone, not the universe

I've heard of him. He got canceled.

OP here. After talking to this guy, I don't know what to think. I think that where there is water, there is life. We've found water on a lot of other planets.

>half moon
You mean a crescent?

Yes, Alf was the name the government gave him. It was all documented

I'm actually surrounded by quite a number of people, so no.

There is literally no evidence that any races other than ours populate this universe.

Phuk area 51
You should see the inside of Area 54 where are you

Life as in bacteria, probably. We've seen no signs of intelligent life like ourselves though. We should be getting radio signals or light signals or something.

The real problem is time and distance barring the use of wormholes or other such shit.

Alf was a puppet you idiot.

That's because there is enough bullshit out there that it panders to every personality's needs except for one:

The person ready to discard all his theories for the sake of one new, solid piece of information; the person who knows that society adopts an identity based on acceptable definitions of who the enemy is and who it is ok to kill the children of; the person who knows that we are all sinners, and that violence is natural to us.

The person open-minded enough.

On Netflix, I recommend:

Mirage Men
Pandora's Promise
Frack Nation

They are all very good.

And for some nice fiction to unwind with:

Everything Before Us

>probability
>reality

pick one faggot
not going to live in your fantasy world where you think spaceships are visiting our shit

How do they estimate how "advanced " they are.

i doubt you talked to someone working at area 51, you gullible twat.

>hurr durr we have no proof
sure, but you're a fucking idiot if you think there isnt any life just because we havent found it. google the fucking Drake Equation you retarded shit.

Do you have other imaginary friends, OP? Are they humanoid like this one?

So what do his pee pee look like?

Exactly. That or the "guy" is dead now and op is next

Not op. I was visited once. Not sure if alien but they told me that isis will be used to kill all the Christians in the u.s.

>there were probably between 1000 and 100,000,000 civilizations in the Milky Way galaxy

Good. We're counting on you.

Are they out there?

They build a very advanced piece of equipment, usually some kind of aircraft or vehicle. Ten years later, it sits inside of a museum to show off the "latest" technology. He said right now there are vehicles and aircraft used that "nobody would think could exist."

What about that documented case from 1955 where Dath Vader from Planet Vulcan was seen in northern California

Shut up faggot.

No evidence. No signals, no evidence of planets with civilizations. Nothing.
Let alone them visiting here.

Saying otherwise is literally fantasy.

>implying the military would put the latest tech in a fucking museum to show it off

Pie plates, dry cleaning bags filled with marsh gas

Learn to read you illiterate nigger.

I said there could be life out there. Simple shit like bacteria or amoeba, maybe even more complex things like animals. It's just that we haven't seen any signs of INTELLIGENT life like ourselves.

earth is the only planet with life

youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k

Because YOU faggot don't have evidence doesn't mean there is no life out there. You're so obtuse and you should not spread your DNA

"Extra terrestrial" not aliens... sounds to me like the Russians put a base on dark side of moon and grew some deformed subhumans in low gravity.

There is no such evidence of life outside Earth.

Why would I have it?

So they're really lying.

This post is the biggest pile of bullshit in this thread. There has been many a sighting that hasn't been debunked. Many abductees with implants that scientists have no answer for.

Your assumptions wouldn't work in a court of law.

Why do you think they do here?

OP here. I work at a military base in the eastern part of the United States as a computer technician. I can assure you that the computer I ran VNC on was located in Nevada as was the phone call.

They don't look like this. Their eyes don't slant like that

>There has been many a sighting that hasn't been debunked.
Bullshit.
>Many abductees with implants that scientists have no answer for.
cool story bro

you are so retarded it hurts

Since there are no actual "aliens," you wouldn't know what they look like.

Looks like a bush baby skull

Lack of evidence of something isn't proof it doesn't exist, which is why user called you on your fallacy. You can't definitively say that nothing else inhabits the universe.

OP here. It wasn't things like military weapons. It was more how the vehicle ran, how the aircraft flew, or so on.

It means ET is similar to us.

Have you suffered a recent blow to the head?

The real question remains though, were allens gay?

>i have no argument so ill tell him to shut up

it's called the drake equation you moron. it's PROBABILITY, has nothing to do with evidence.

N = R* • fp • ne • fl • fi • fc • L

you're not smarter than any of the people that came up with that. sit the fuck down

>i said
then you said it before i entered the thread, faggot.

>court of law
pic related. your beliefs would not work in boxing ring.

Yes it does, faggot. Ever heard of Occam's Razor?

It slices, it dices. There is literally no evidence of the claim that extra-terrestial life exists.

Stop being a faggot.

I was visited. They're are many races living among us. They live in different frequencies

No you didn't.

user here. I'm the president of the United States of America. I can assure you that you're full of shit.

>probability

is not fact

you still have no hard proof and you think math is going to save your ass

protip: it won't

Jesus fucking Christ what other hair-brained conspiracies do you believe in?
9/11? Clinton's e-mails? The Bermuda Triangle?

I see. So get btfo in a court of law, you chimp out and physically attack your enemies.

k

That actually sounds like undiagnosed paranoid schizophrenia, user. I'd get that checked.

>cool story bro

I can't wait until aliens abduct you while your sleeping and shove a probe up your ass, you probably won't even get hard when they probe you, faggot.

You're gonna be waiting a long time faggot. Better bring a book.

It is quite probable that life exists outside earth, but very little evidence of it exists as yet, and it is very improbable anyone visited earth.

Of course, blind rejection of any possibility is just as bad as blind faith in delusions.

Just as an organism is just as bad off not being in change at all, which is of course the state we call death, as it would be if it had an uncontrolled change, which is cancer.

You must prevent your mind, beliefs, and scope from growing, but you must also also control it.

Sounds like he just got done watching some good ole Billy Cooper videos or maybe if he was really high he may have stumbled unto some Phil Schneider, first man to kill an alien grey. My bet is on dubs.

>Of course, blind rejection of any possibility is just as bad as blind faith in delusions.

When the chances are as low as 0.00000000001%, no it isn't.

it's called law of probability. google it you ignorant fucktard

what the fuck are you on about? it's fucking math, not a goddamn conspiracy theory.

What does a court of law have to do with aliens?

A pure travesty.

it's 1 to 100 MILLION chance that alien life has existed in our galaxy alone, and there are billions of galaxies out there.

What the fuck is that?

I'll tuck your little faggot ass in every night then read pic related every night

We've been through this, faggot.

Just saying something is possible is not proof that it is.

You really need to grow up and accept that life on Planet Earth is all there is.

That's why we need to protect it.

I feel like I'm casually strolling through a riot in this thread, you guys are so pissed off, hahaha!

Bullshit. Computer-generated probabilities are not proof.

Sorry you're 12.

There is 100% life else where in the universe.... Probably fuck loads.

My proof - Earth exists.

Have aliens been here no not a chance.

Do they even no we exist, not a chance.

My proof = time and distance. The noise our existence has made (light+radio waves) hasent even made the nearest solar system yet.

>because not getting hard when something is shoved in his ass is an insult
>call him a faggot

you might be the real faggot dude.

Of course they're pissed off.

Most of these faggots think what they see in video games is real.

niggers, the chance of alien life is higher than your fat asses winning the lottery.

educate yourselves
youtube.com/watch?v=MlikCebQSlY

Found the 14yr old

jesus fag detected

You're pissed too, calling them faggots. Anything has a chance of being real, no matter how much we don't like it, no matter how much our forehead frumps and lips shiver at the thought of being WRONG, we just don't know.

This is awsome... you guys should fight to death

are you really that fucking stupid? do you not know the literal definition of possible? given the near infinite expanse of the universe that we know, anything is possible nigger. shit, there is probably even a whole planet where dumb asses like you believe that life on planet dumb ass is all there is. and they think they need to protect it.

Wow, you're new around here. Do you know what definitive means? Do you understand the words I'm using, do you need me to dumb it down? We deal in facts here, sunshine. Your bullshit bully tactics are worthless. You. Can. Not. Prove. No. Other. Life. Exists.

lmfao you use VNC to remote

you and me both. got my popcorn and everything!!

So
An impossibly uncalculable large amount of planets existing in a impossibly incalculable amount of galaxies in an impossibly incalculable amount of superclusters in an impossiblyincalculably sized universe and youre saying witht what little fucking spectrum we've even had on our own fucking planet that there is for certain no other life anywhere?
Actually fucking kill yourself

I don't care what you fucking post.

There is ZERO EVIDENCE this planet has been visited by anyone from an extra-terrestial planet.

Do you know what ZERO means?
Are you going to be a faggot again trying to argue what ZERO means?

Yes. A puppet...OF THE GOVERNMENT...

>probability
>is not fact
Well then, the probability of this planet being the only one with life isnt a fact either you madsive fucking shitlord

Actually there is no evidence a god exists, either.
It's all on faith just as believing in aliens is.

Human beings just want to believe. And look at the butthurt when that gets called out.

25 thanks. but youre the one who called a dude who couldnt get it up when something was shoved in his ass a faggot. why keep lying to yourself? just be yourself user. we're only gonna completely judge you for being a cock sucker lol

Do you even Fermi paradox faggot? The Drake equation proves life is out there, probably but that due to the lack of evidence something must be going on.

Life could simply be going extinct before space travel is viable, I cite our planet as evidence. Or we could be part of an alien quarantine because we're universe cancer, my bet personally. Several other prevailing theories exist on why we haven't made any contact

I have an imaginary friend. She's a little girl with a shaved head who has mutant powers and who can toss around people when her nose bleeds.

Not even mad.
And you also believe probability=reality. It's not.

It's hypothetical. I am talking about LITERAL evidence of alien civilization.
This does not exist in any way.

Haha yes..... finish him

Do you know the literal definition of "evidence?"

Probability is not evidence.

Jesus you faggots are dense.

In the tiny spectrun of sight we even fucking have at all
How do you even know aliens arent sending signals and maybe those saignals arent radio signals
What if their tech is different and wecant detect it and vice versa
Or yknow
The fact that we live at the edge of the milkyway galaxy in a tinyass planet away from the majority of other solar systems isnt a thing

learn to science. Law of probability is evidence.

you replied to the wrong post you retard.

Most of the workers/security isn't allowed to talk about what has happened there. They usually just tell you how people leave and go to the place.

There is a greater chance of alien life then the chance OP is not a faggot.

Slapchop was an Area 51 project? I knew it!

not a christfag actually. but i do believe in the near infinite universe that some other form of life must exist besides ourselves. many forms most likely. its just statistics. they may not be sentient or they could be a hell of a lot smarter then us. who the fuck knows. im damn sure all of us will be dead before any contact is made.

I haven't seen anyone in here deal with facts except me.

Wishing something were real is not "dealing with facts."

You. Cannot. Prove. Life. Exists. Outside. Of. Earth.

Bullshit; Know a guy related to a guy. The guy is only a guard, yet shit faced drunk still didn't say a word.

There's a computer like that at the National Laboratory here in Oak Ridge TN. Pic related

Why do you keep whining about evidence? Nobody that is talking to your dumb ass is trying to say that we have evidence of alien life. What the fuck are you on about?

Yes. There is literally no evidence of it.

hurr hurr 11
show was sick btw

Yes it is, shithead.

We know for sure that life exists on this planet.

There is no evidence that it exists anywhere else.

You mean like the Upside-Down?

The universe is infinite. Statistically speaking, its impossible that we are the only ones. Time for you to go to bed young one. Moving on.

There are humans living in the international space station, which is outside of earth.

BOOM, BITCH! Sit down son

No it isn't shithead. Possibility is hypothetical.

You have zero hard evidence of your claim.

Yeah, I remember the first time I commented on Cred Forums

Of course I was never autistic enough to insult myself because I didn't know how to reply to comments.

I bet you're gonna tell me you like girls next lol faggot.

Who the fuck said I was trying to prove anything? You're the only motherfucker in here that is definitively saying ANYTHING. You're the only one in here dealing with absolutes. How dense can you be?

Actually I made the accurate statement that we are alone in the universe and anons went apeshit.

I know the thread's boring but scroll back if you're having trouble.

lol i finished myself. religion is moronic. it is taught and passed down by dip shit parents. ya know my two year old son is asleep on the couch behind me. ima give the little dude the choice to believe in whatever he chooses and still love him the same but i damn sure am not gonna shove some bullshit religion down his throat.

You cant prove it fucking doesnt so shut the fuck up you fucking faggot
Fucking do you even know the age of the universe
What youre basically saying is
Over trillions of years
In a still ever expanding universe
ONLY ONE FUCKING TINY ASS PLANET INA RANDOM GALAXY MANAGED TO DEVELOP LIFE
OUT
OF
LITERALLY
AN IMMEASURABLE AMOUNT OF OTHER STAR SYSTEMS AND GALAXIES SPANNING LIGHTYEARS APART
ONLY
ONE
PLANET
HAS LIFE
AND THERES PROOF THERE ISNT ANYTHING ELSE BEVAUSE WE HAVENT FOUND IT
OH YEAH ITS NOT LIKE WE DINT LIVE AT THE EDGE OF A GALAXY IN A TINT SOLAR SYSTEM INA TINY PLANETS AS TINT PROPLE WITH LIMITED TECHNOLOGY

/thread

No shit from oakridge? Lived there a month ago. Over in Kingston now.

You sir are as narrow minded as the people that said prove the earth is not flat or the centre of the universe!!!!!!

Sorry you think that stating your opinion as fact means I am underage.

Deal with it. No ships have visited here, no civilizations have been proven to exist, not even a signal that intelligent life exists.

It is you that needs to go to bed. We're done here.

Smartest answer in the whole thread, u are a hero user

You made a claim that you have no proof of. Which is why everyone thinks that you're a fucking retard. Are you a fucking retard?

>The universe is infinite.
Just stating facts.

Sorry they don't jive with what you wish those facts to be.

Well, there is a chance that in An impossibly uncalculable large amount of planets existing in a impossibly incalculable amount of galaxies in an impossibly incalculable amount of superclusters in an impossiblyincalculably sized universe... we are alone in the universe. By alone I mean, we'll never see life from outer space. Intelligent life ofc.

The chances are so low for life to evolve, so much things are needed, so much time, so much conditions. Even the size of the planet impact evolution.

There is good chances that we'll never find intelligent life in space.

Of course I can prove it.

The only signs of life are creatures on Earth.

Where do you even think these extra-terrestrial beings live? And how did you draw those conclusions?

Because theres no way wed find out
By normal fucking statistics
Why
Would only one single planet
In an incalculably sized universe
Develop life
Only one
Out of an infinite number
Literally impossible
Maybe there are only a few, all separated
But there are more
We live in the furthest corner of a tiny galaxy, you think thats all there is when we arent at one end or another of the univers ebevause it exoands infinitely in all directions?

Sorry that facts are "narrow minded" to you.

WHat you people dont seem to understand is that we are out there looking for life as we know it. Imagine how different a human is from an... octopus. Lets pick the human to octopus example. You can assume that another living species in the universe would be as different to us as we are to an octopus. You can consider that perhaps those beings are not necessarily beings that need water or oxygen to survive like we do. They are most certainly carbon based because carbon is the most abundant element in the known universe. But as far as them having the same needs as us and assuming so is very arrogant and child-like thinking.

There is most certainly life out there. We just havent found them, they havent found us (apparently) and perhaps we never will. BUT they ARE out there.

it isnt about the evidence lol. ye who can only believe what he can see. trillions of stars. trillions of solar systems. trillions of planets capable of supporting life just like earth supports your happy ass. is it really to hard for you to accept that there may be some other form of life in the vastness of the universe? or are you so god damn self centered the fucking sun revolves around you alone huh?

What? Literally what the fuck are you responding to? Did you link the wrong comment? Are too many people calling you a fucking moron in too short a time for your tiny brain to format it all? You're making zero sense.

Of course there are good chances WE wont find shit
that doesnt mean there ISNT shit out there

All the evidence backs me up.

Zero evidence backs up your claim.

Why keep being a faggot about this? Admit that we have NO PROOF of extraterrestial visitations or civilizations.
Really, it would be so much easier than being a huge faggot the rest of the thread.

>calls others dense
>refuses to think other life is possible in an infinite universe

nigga u the dense one...

LOL I'm in Harriman!! I work over in the ridge.

>It's all on faith just as believing in aliens is.
except it's not fucking faith because DRAKE EQUATION you fucking mongoloid

>You. Cannot. Prove. Life. Exists. Outside. Of. Earth.
N = R* • fp • ne • fl • fi • fc • L

fucking proven

do you know how big the universe is?

There you go again, citing probability as hard fact.

Stop doing that.

Just because we have no proof doesnt mean thereisnt somethinf out there
We may never have contact possiblt
But by basic statistics, there cant have been a single planet in an infinite number that developed life

>There is most certainly life out there.
Which is crap.

That's like saying "God must certainly exist, we just don't know Him."

You do not think scientifically. At all.

It's really hard for you to accept a total lack of proof.

You're worse than Christians, fam.

>DRAKE EQUATION
is not proof that alien civilizations exist

or that they've visited this planet.

Stop lying.

People that make absolute proclamations like yourself without proof have child-like thinking and are the most burrito supreme of all the faggots in the milky-way.

Go to bed children or I'm telling your father.

Dumbass the universe is only 13.4 billion years old. And that is a lot. But no where near a trillion.

Basic statistics
Infinitely large universe, infinite planets, a shitload of time, youre saying only one out of infinity developed life
Simply by quoting infinity that already isnt true, theres infinite planet,s infinites fuckinf probabilities, therefore, the coincidences leading to earth life have to have repeated on some far corner of the universe

Fact, everyone else in this tread thinks you are a faggot. Just because you don't have experience of something does not change its existence.

Yeah, actually that is exactly what it means.

You're like OJ Simpson saying you're going to find "the real killer."

I really don't get this fucking alien's face. Why does he have a nose? There's no air to breath, meaning nothing to smell either.

>cannot see the box of crackers in my pantry
>therefor is not evidence
>i enjoy eating crackers so probability is high
>still must not exist because i cannot see them

Pretty fucking long time for only one planet out of an infinite number to have developed life

Sorry you can't handle basic facts.

Sorry you have to be reminded of them every time I post.

You win tonights thread, user. Conglaturations.

Join us next time

I dissagree we're sending signals and also try to pick it up. There also might be a problem that eithey they or us or not as advanced in tech to pick the signals up who knows we get a signal every fucking month or even distress calls we dont know.

So they don't exist for us.
So they don'T exist.

Holy shit. Nigger. You niggery nigger. I admit that we have zero proof of alien life you fucking stupid nigger. What your retarded nigger brain can't put together is that lack of evidence in an infinitesimally small sample size (i.e. Earth) does not PROVE that life doesn't exist elsewhere(i.e. EVERYTHING FUCKING ELSE FOR BILLIONS OF LIGHTYEARS IN EVERY FUCKING DIRECTION.) I'm going to close this now, because no nigger has ever been as stupid as you. Your family line is the reason that niggers are niggers. Holy fucking shit.

So then you dont believe in the big bang? Because that has not yet been proven. Its still a theory.

Still not evidence.

You really need to stop.

Well your dumbass should back up your claims besides shitting the Drake equation all over b. The Fermi paradox at least expands on it and puts forth interesting explanations for the Drake equations seeming to be useless in the face of actual evidence. I hope your shit posting, you make my beliefs look ignorant, retard

Lol @ burrito supreme

There is literally no evidence of extra-terrestial civilizations or visitations to Earth.

And you simply aren't going to break this argument.

You're right if you're being sarcastic.

You. Cannot. Prove. Life. Does. Not. Exist. Outside. Of. Earth.

>checkmate

Hey so how many humans have left earth in a space ship and flown their space ship to other planets?

Or more likely no one's there.

Is it just too boring for you to accept the most likely explanations?

except infinite universe is a hypothesis and the observations is pointing at a finite universe because expansion (red-shift).

but im on your side concerning possibility of aliens.

>is not proof that alien civilizations exist
yes it is, the minimum chance was above one in our galaxy alone.

Quantum computers use superchilled squids (superconducting quantum interference devices) as logic gates. They're able to perform calculations without collapsing the wavefunction, as in, without killing schrodinger's cat, so they can literally collect information from other dimensions.

>I admit that we have zero proof of alien life you fucking stupid nigger.

Then shut up

There is also litterally no evidence that they haven't

can't happen fast enough

Given the available evidence, the Big Bang makes sense.

Given no evidence, assuming that aliens have visited our world is pure fantasy.

Hey don't think you can tell me what I believe in, we're different floating opinions. I also don't believe in your word's meaning = my word's meaning. Anything that has happened is proof of anything being able to happen, everything loops onto itself. Loop da loop bro, LOOP DA LOOP.

As for evidence, do you believe that your house is the only house with people in it? If you walk by a house and see sprinklers on or it generally being in good shape, you can assume there might be someone living there, without ever having seen them. It doesn't even have to go that far, because you living in your house is proof that others are living in other houses.

Sure we don't see aliums walking through their front door, but a few of them left their sprinklers on.

Did you read the rest of my post or did your retarded nigger brain hurt too much?

You're the one claiming it's there.

Burden of Proof is on you.

Both is possible, try to learn to reason cocksucking faggot.

Underrated, the hero b needs

Okay heres an example
You like choclate and frequently purchase it

You have choclate in your pantry but are unaware ofit
Because you are unaware of it
And there is no evidence you ever purchased it
You cite it as non existing
Just because you have no proof it exists
Doesnt mean
It doesnt exist
Due to the probabilityof it existing because you like choclate
And you frequently purchase it
You really dont understand how vastly large the universe is do you
Or how limited our current spave technology is rn

"Chance" is not proof.

Why do you faggot keep lying to yourselves?

Great response.

Your potato just turned on didnt it?

fucking ignorant, close minded autist.
I bet you believe the earth is flat too.
You really need to go to bed. Thats enough Cred Forums for you for a night.

You still are making assumptions.

I am presenting hard facts.

I don't care about what cool version of the universe you think exists. It is irrelevant to the statements being made.

this. suck it you earth loving faggots

>statistics
no, PROBABILITY. learn the fucking difference, you cant have statistics without actually having a physical representation.

because the chances of us and them living at the right times to pick up each other signals, and close enough, is fucking tiny.

that's why we have no physical evidence.

No, one is proven. The other is conjecture.

Right so if our current space tech is as limited as it is, why is it so hard to believe that theres planets out there with cave men aliens still developing their version of the wheel?

eh?

Hey little nigger boy. So can I try and explain something to you? Nobody is claiming we have evidence of alien life, little nigger. What we're claiming, and you might have trouble understanding this, what with you being a nigger and all, is that NOT having evidence of something doesn't PROVE it doesn't exist. Can you maybe work them nigger cogs a bit and get 'em a-turning?

Nothing is a fact, no matter how "hard" you're feeling. A series of words might make sense and oil your gears real well, but prove that anything is real.

We are not talking about chocolate.

We are talking about alien civilizations. And pushing your assumption that they exist as fact is just as bad as some fundie claiming God is real.

1. There is literally no evidence of alien civilizations.
2. There is no evidence this planet has been visited by them.

We can do this the whole rest of the thread faggot.

Everyone here that doesnt believe in the existence of extraterrestrial life automatically forfeits their beliefe in the theory of the big bang.

and if you dont believe in the big bang, you need to go kill your faceless ISIS loving cock asses.

let me reiterate

>i love eating crackers
>cant see crackers in my pantry
>crackers must not exist by your logic

i do NOT think earth has been visited by terrestrials or that we have seen any with our own eyes or technology. but denying their existence because of our shitty tech is just moronic on your part. the universe holds infinite possibility in its vast reaches. really, can it not be possible that there is some other life out there? the vastness of space is in itself a huge problem in actually proving existence, but how can you be so willing to be un accepting? unless christfag!

to all the skeptics: imdb.com/title/tt5656892/

Yeah actually it does. The hard evidence says that your cool story does not exist.

That means you shut up until you can prove it.

>18227
>227

Then thats just how small and low IQ minded you are.

>I beriive only fakts that auuree proovinn! Evuuryy thinkk elsa ist fallsuueee

You're not even trying now. Blatantly ignoring arguments, spouting HURR NO EVIDENCE EXISTS despite nobody saying that it does. Man, you're a disgrace.

The one that tought Eddie Van Halen to play guitar?

Didn't they already "update" the big bang with some other freaky shit?

You're the one claiming it's not there.

Burden of Proof is on you.

No, actually it doesn't. Prove to me that NOT having evidence of something proves it doesn't exist. Go. You're the one making the claim. Burden of proof is on you.

so butthurt!!!!!111!!one

>similar to an aardvark but could stand in 2 feet like humans. Apparently he fed on cats.

>That's alf nigga

Max keks

>actually doesnt get science at all

if science were solely based on hard facts, we would still be in the stone ages bitch.

I believe you mean figuratively and I would like you to sit down for a sec and control your autism. No on here, at least not myself has made a claim that alien visitation confirms or denies the existence of ET life in the universe. SO throw that away, literally pull that argument out of your cunt, and try again. Or go to bed.

to the fag that said it would not hold up in a court

and the fag that said probability is not evidence

ucl.ac.uk/statistics/research/pdfs/rr264.pdf

PROVE that lack of evidence of something is proof that it doesn't exist. You're making the claim. Burden of proof is on you.

r3ported 4 spam
plese giveme coins 4 a red puffle

kek cant handle an analogy.

No faggot.

Literally.

kek you said anal

There is no way your cool story about how you wish there were aliens would be even hold up in court, you conspiracy faggot.

1. There is literally no evidence that you are a real person
2. There is no evidence that you are not a robot

We can do this the whole rest of the thread faggot.

Holy shit we fucking broke him. Better just spam link the same reply to everybody because I can't respond to each argument individually because my nigger brain holds me back.

Just did a google search and its still the leading theory.

see

Prove you exist. Just because you're words on a post doesn't mean you're anything more.

Science has proven it. You're welcome to counter with whatever evidence you have that alien civilizations exist.

why would it need to hold up in a court you retarded faggot?

accepting the probability of alien life is not a fucking conspiracy you god damn moron

butthurt faggot

>We can do this the whole rest of the thread faggot.

AHAHAHA. You mean you can link your little bullet points and pretend like you're right? Jesus, how many participation trophies did you get as a kid?

I get your analogy. You are making an assumption that we're going to find chocolate in the pantry when you've offered no proof that it is there.

stay btfo faggot

Science? What science has proven that lack of evidence of something is proof that it doesn't exist? Can you link me a case study? An article? A wikipedia page?

No, you faggots obviously need to be reminded, practically every other word you're so juvenile.

u cant talk sh1t wen i waited months 4 rockhopper

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

HE BORKED! RUN OUTTA HIS SHITTY ARGUMENTS!

No bitch-made, figuratively. Because literally would dismiss any evidence in the form of writing which there is plenty of data written down by many of the countries on earth.

Fuck your face. Not literally. I actually need you to fuck your face. Cuck yourself you useless nothing.

Bacteria reminds were found in 2014 by NASA.
We are carbon based organisms, but there can be other organisms based of different elements under the right circumstances.

Because any court case would be thrown out if the judge found it to be totally based on assumption.

1. Lack of evidence is not proof that something doesn't exist.
2. Feel free to offer me scientific evidence that it is, and I'll gladly engage you further.

Dat samefag tho! Cant even fight your own points? Just turn it around on the people actually making sense? Do yourself and the world a favor.

DO NOT REPRODUCE. DO NOT REPRODUCE. DO NOT REPRODUCE. DO NOT REPRODUCE. DO NOT REPRODUCE. DO NOT REPRODUCE. DO NOT REPRODUCE. DO NOT REPRODUCE. DO NOT REPRODUCE. DO NOT REPRODUCE. DO NOT REPRODUCE. DO NOT REPRODUCE. DO NOT REPRODUCE. DO NOT REPRODUCE. DO NOT REPRODUCE.

Polygraph is bullshit snakeoil magic and it only works if you believe it works and get nervous

2. Feel free to offer me scientific evidence that it does, and I'll gladly engage you further.

Let's go through it again.

This is a fact. You're welcome to show me where I've overlooked the existence of one.

This is also a fact. Any so-called "visitation" has been debunked. There is literally no proof of one ever being verified.

There is no such "data."

Quit lying.

princeton.edu/~osherson/papers/chen.pdf

probability != assumption

and again, why would this need to be tested in a court? it's already widely accepted in scientific circles as fact there is or at least have been other life out there in the universe.

2. Feel free to offer me scientific evidence that it is, and I'll gladly engage you further.

Baah, foiled again! Thought I could sneak away this time.

No there wasn't, faggot.

wrong guy pal. im not the moron reduced to copy pasting the same crappy defense because he has run out of actual debates kek

You 're so dumb if you believe that. You probably believe in God too.

Lets summarize this entire post.

If you dismiss the possibility of intelligent life you automatically forfeit the big bang theory meaning you most likely believe the world is flat.

most of you cant even see your dicks but youre deadset that the aliens aint real cuz you cant see em.

I cant wait for Trump to kick you all out.

>The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence

still a faggot :) just keep copy pasting the same shit as your terrible close minded defense. It only makes us laugh more

Just stating the facts.

You're the one who thinks just because you say aliens exist, they do.

You are the one making assumptions. My findings are based on hard science.

There have been no verifiable reports of alien civilizations. There have been no verifiable reports of alien visitations.

You live in a fantasy world.

Had a cousin who worked over there in R&D. Let's see how fast you can lose your security clearance.
GO.

Us? I thought we were the ones thinking about more than us, you're the one who is choosing to be alone. You still didn't answer my question before, prove you exist.

I've addressed your arguments.

You are making the same assumption fundies make about god.

PLenty of data. Just look up all the disclosure from world government agencies.

I eagerly await your rebuttal

There is no proof anything like a god exists either.

fucking this. spot on.

pic related for you

Keep the Christfag "logic" flowing faggot.

i asked first faggot.

I have over 100+ years of scientific data.

None of it shows that extraterrestrials are real.

You magically want them to be, and that is not scientific.

scribd.com/document/968899/Thiaoouba-Prophecy

wow dude

give it up

I beat you

see

How could you believe that a universe that is constantly expanding, only has one planet that bares intelligent life?

>doesnt understand actual logic

you mind as well kill yourself at this point

However, proving that something does or does not exist requires evidence.

The burden of evidence is placed on the one making the claim.

i asked first faggot.

You're making the claim that alien life does not exist. Prove it.

Repeating the same stupid debunked post doesn't make you any more credible.

You are like a fundie relying on faith, not science.

Still waiting for my next (You).

The Universe is most certainly NOT infinite. There's no reason to think that is the case.

Matter is eternal? Universe is physically expanding?

Sure.

Oh, and stop acting like the Drake Equation is proof of anything, nimrods. It's an intellectual exercise that makes religious assumptions, namely, that the probability of life arising is greater than 1/10^83.

What are you, 12?
FFS, I know this is Cred Forums, but desu desu desu?

Oh, you mean the tactic you were using, before this entire thread debunked your nigger theory?

The fuck is this shit? You know I cant read.

What did you ask? And what's with you being so riled up and calling us faggot? At least try to insult us with something new, or does your mind being set on old thoughts explain your purpose here?

I hopped in this thread randomly to make a drunken observation. You're being extremely assumptive, even to the point of ignorance, right now.

Most certainly not. Bold claim there, friend.

Oh, I'm not mocking that. I just liked that quote, it was in the boondocks by this dude

Keep posting like a fundie dipshit faggot.

I won. I beat you.

>dude responded to your shitty argument with the same shit
>you beat him

go beat yourself in the head with a baseball bat full of nails faggot. your sad level of close mindedness and super sub par intelligence has rendered you unfit to live.

would you kindly off yourself

No, I made two incontrovertibly true statements, and you faggots kept ignoring it, so obviously you needed to be reminded of it a bunch of times.

Fair enough, as long as you're not the stupid nigger who is definitively stating alien life doesn't exist.

OK sorry

the odds of alien life existing is higher than someone winning the lottery with the best odds on earth.

if you deny that math you are basically denying every science on earth that relies on math.

You beat me? This is a discussion, you don't win. How old are you? Mods, please handle this child.

I beat you faggot.

I provided hard facts. You kept responding with the belief your cool story is real.

You are like a christfag being confronted over the myth of god.

It's all good, I'm honestly just here for these giggles

Except for the guy who admitted that evidence doesn't exist, and your retarded ass took that as agreeing with your assertion that alien life doesn't exist.

No, I won when I made this post. A long long time ago in this thread. This is a fact. Sorry that it gets in the way of things.