Why is this a thing? Why do we need these? Is there any real reason?

Why is this a thing? Why do we need these? Is there any real reason?

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Synchro_Monster
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Pendulum_Monster
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/XYZ_Monster
yugioh.tcgplayer.com
dailymotion.com/video/x2bml9_is-littlekuriboh-writing-for-yu-gi_fun
youtube.com/watch?v=Dexe-vybFlk
tappedout.net/mtg-decks/miracle-lock/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh look cancer, honestly I don't know why. These things are fucking stupid. I hate dealing with them and I feel like they fucking ruin the flow of the game by making it more fast-paced which idk why it even needs to be that fast.

It's cool to watch in the anime at best but honestly, I fucking hate them. Hell turbo Duels were tight if you understood the concepts.

XYZs at least are fun to fuck with if you do it right but also not easy when you can pop monsters left and right now.

i left yugioh back when yugioh gx started airing its second season. what the hell are pendulum and synchro monsters? i can't find a simple explanation anywhere

i meant xyz monsters

You didn't even google did you?

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Synchro_Monster

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Pendulum_Monster

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/XYZ_Monster

Stopped playing that before things got too complex.Saw some kids playing it and saw black XYZ cards and got completely turned upside down and confused.
Currently I'm sticking to just playing MTG for the fun of it. I guess it isn't as complex, but then again it still has the "Some cards you can play at any time, others you can't."

>yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Synchro_Monster
>implying any of that shit makes sense

Syncros I can at least wrap my head around. It just works with tuner based monsters.

It does to me, it ain't hard. Take a tuner and a non tuner, add their levels and tribute for a monster of equal level. (Card must be white)

Dude.
You need to send a tuner and a non tuner from the field to the graveyard whose levels equal the level of the synchro you want to summon. Tuners are a subtype like unions.
>ex: level 3 tuner + level 5 nontuner = level 8 synchro
It's like Ritual without a spell card. This isn't hard, nostalgiashit. Maybe you're just stupid

>people fell for the pendulum meme
XYZ and Synchro can still kick their asses

I stopped playing when I filled my fucking binder

Also, Xyz monsters just need two or more monsters of the same level on the field. You stack the materials on top of each other and place the Xyz monster on top of them. The materials become xyz materials and are used as cost to activate effects. They're utilities with limited uses. Just literally read the requirements to summon them

This guy helps a lot if you're just learning.

I look at these pendulum, xyz, syncs, and fusion things a MTG's mechanics like delve, prowess, delirium.

Fuck first time taking a mobile pic and I fucked it up

I play Phantom Abyss and Pendulums are a shit matchup for me.

They released the God's again. But playable. Which is tight.

Buy another binder

For me I just don't like all this extra summoning power. I remember how amazing it was to after like 3 or 4 turns get our your big two tribute monster. It felt amazing and like you had your deck's boss monster out on the field. But now shit gets popped so easily that it destroys that feeling of having this amazing monster in your deck. I don't mind some of the new stuff but pend summoning out 5 monsters is stupid on one fucking turn.

Sell some shit. None of it retains it's value since reprints are everywhere.

Too bad they're all garbage except Obelisk.
At least the legendary dragons got released.

World Champion of 2012/Top Cossy Duelist/Judge here, I hate those Pendulum cards too. For us judges, it's just one way for us to get confused and declare the wrong person the winner. Oh and what decks do you run Cred Forumsros. I am here to judge.

damn i must have triggered you hard, calm down autismo

Pendulums are half spell half monster which have different effects depending how theyre summoned. If theyre normal summoned theur monster effect is used but you can instead pendulum summon them into one lf two pendulum zones which are red and blue to use their spell effect, also while in this space depending which color it is in it begins or end a pendulum scale allowing you to summon any amount lf monsters from your hand or extra deck whose level is anywhere between the pendulum scale.
Fore example a pendulum scale of 3 to 8 allows you to summon minions from levels 4 to 7

I played Dark Synchro and those Dante's Inferno cards always fucking beat me.

Cyberdragons and a stall deck built around penguin soldier and various flips effect cards.

I have tried running a bakura occult deck/shark deck from yugioh zexal, and blue-eyes

Except back in the old days people played Yata Lock and Goat Control and you had no knowledge of the meta.
Easy summoning has existed for awhile.
>Metamorphosis on a Sheep Token for Thousand Eyes
You're just a nostalgiafag.

Stopped playing when my spellbooks were top tier. hated how yugioh would devalue cards into the shitter.

This is an outdated version of the deck. Also, remember Infernity?

Ill be making people cry with Paleozoic Frogs come october

I just explained it to you because it's a simple mechanic.
If you can't understand a wikia explanation then you're an idiot. Sorry.

I still mained that in hieratics

Haven't dueled since the nekroz era, glad my deck was a good counter for them

With that matchup, it's whoever goes first that wins usually. Void Ogre fields are tough.

I guess I am, I don't remember that stuff. I was a huge retard when it came to yugioh and I played with really simple decks not minding or knowing of anything meta. I just saw the show and thought "wow that shit looks cool and works like that" Then I found out that half the cards don't do what they say they do in the show or don't even fucking exist.

How long have you been a judge? Could I see those Cossy cards?

The game is actually the most diverse I've ever seen it, so many decks are played.
Metalfoes Yang Zing, Blue Eyes, Phantom Speedroid Abyss, Mermail, Performapal, Kaiju variants, and Kozmo to name a few.

I could of gone first and gotten out two Void Ogres, and a Stardust on my first turn and still lost. I just don't get why I couldn't beat them.

I like that they made new dark magician and blue eyes support but ive heard theyre retarded

Im trying to sell them now. Any suggestions as to where I can do that?

Yeah, honestly I loved that they are giving new support to old stuff like red eyes, blue eyes and dark magician

I remember making a greydles kaiju deck a while back and it did great against a lot of decks

Yeah. They're trying print forgotten anime cards in specific sets now. Eye of Timaeus and pals finally got printed along with Cyber Angels from GX and shit.

Consider playing again, there's free sims and many old monsters got their own decks (Blue Eyes, Red Eyes/Summoned Skull, BLS, Buster Blader, Magnet Warriors, Dark Magician, Alphabet Unions among others)

Oracle mahad is not retarded

Most are shit - decent condition. I rarely played with them. I just loved collecting the cards

Farfa and Break Sword can be a bitch.

I activate luster pendulum, I activate performance plushfire

the xyz sound pretty cool, the tuners and synchro just seem like other extra ways to summon things, like toon world or rituals. The pendulum is just kinda nutty. When did the game switch to summoning a bunch of monsters really fast?

This deck was my pride and joy brewed it from out of nothing. Just based the deck on one card, King Tiger Wanhu. Killed all the synchro decks. Then came xyzs and gave it some trouble. It hadn't started going crazy yet so tuners were still getting eaten by my King Tiger. The current versions of it are shit.

I'm running Kozmos and pet decking Ritual Beasts.

I lost interest after Synchro monsters came out, but xyz killed it completely for me.

cause yugioh is a shit teir game play magic the gathering its better

get your metalfoes base fast, shit will be cash

Qliphort demise
I'm also making cyber angel Herald
Before I played blue eyes for a long time, but then it seemed like everyone else was too so I took it apart. Played HAT and ghostrick. Also making madolche, toon, prediction princess, shadoll, frightfurs, and gishki.

Penguin soldier as a central premise of your deck is perfect. Cyberdragons withinthe deck itself and having it be a stall deck adds stability to the formula. Would like to see you play.

A shark deck with a blue eyes may have its ups and downs. But hey, its your deck, you may know how to monuever it better than I would of course

Yup, Konami is either trying too hard, or trying too less.

I recall inferenity. Also, that deck in the photo is pretty well built. How old is it? Try not to outdate yourself, that's somethig most duelists do. Even me.

Sure

Oh I'm already playing, I just rediscovering all the stupid shit that is in the game. Here is the deck I currently main. It's main monster is Divine Grace which is a pretty cool card, just gets trampled on by other meta decks.

In the new anime they introduced action duels where they ride their monsters and shit they maybe did this to make the show color

Magic the gathering is for fat neck wars faggots who think they are cool

Yugioh is for faggots who like to act like faggots and fuck around

Hey it could be worse, could be digimon

I think Synchro was the shit. Xyzs killed it for me. It took a while though.

Ebay.
Little heads up, though. Konami isn't restricted by any Jews about reprint policies, so older Yugioh cards rarely have any value.

YGO was top tier until GX came out. Duelist Kingdom and Battle City had OG characters, that was the shit. The manga was based as fuck too.

Goddamn why did GX have to be a thing?

Games become faster and more modern. Just look at CoD.
Also, Synchro came before Xyz and had the best anime series out of all of them. Yusei was badass.

Oh shit, I mean like it's just a shark deck, no blue eyes. Sorry worded that weird as fuck. It's supposed to be like shark's deck from the anime. Yugioh Zexal

Tcg player or amino app

>Slifer is Garbage
DIE IN A FIRE!!

OMG That's cool as shit. How hard was it to get to it?

>decks

•Dark Magician/Uria/Slifer

•Blue Eyes

•Elemental heroes!

Yugioh Pro?

lol

>I'm going to play a game that makes me shill my fucking money every 6 months to play in the god damn game
>Magic = Rackets

>GX is bad
FUCK YOU

kinda basic
under 100

Add three copies of Pre-Preperation of Rites
You can thank me later

I'm sorry, GX completely killed the franchise. Interest plummeted and YGO just quietly died.

:(

I dunno I think they honestly don't give a shit just like with their vidya games, they just want the money off new sets so they willingly nerf shit into the ground and reprint it to hell to devalue it and make the next new big deck tons better than it. At least when I play MTG modern my cards hold their value.

what the fuck is that deck holy shit

The Cdragons and stall are two separate decks, but maybe I will merge the two.

Well I thought about that, but that ritual field spell is fucking amazing with the deck and helps me special summon shit in times of need. Plus it recycles all my spells back into my deck for reuse.

How so?

Oh I thought you said shark deck lol. Well in that case, then yeah. It's a good idea to follow the steps of a characters deck.

Fuck eh. The sentimental value is too much. I'd have to sell it in a lump sum I guess. I've got about 1000 cards in here. Lots of quads. 11 monster reborns and 9 dark holes. A couple of rare cards here and there. I don't have the time to sell each card for $.25 a piece if that

The writers of the show were on so many drugs during GX but ironically the game was at a really good position with Gladiator Beasts n shit.
Many fun formats.

>using COD for an example of anything good
>synchro was better than battle city

I'm sorry but to me it seems much much worse

>I'm going to play a game that makes me shill my fucking money every 6 months to play in the god damn game
>>Magic = Rackets
Alright, a couple things.
Rotation happens once a year, and most tier 1 standard decks cost $250
Also, most magic players prefer non-rotating formats where newer cards very rarely have much impact.

>It's a good idea to follow the steps of a characters deck
Nigga

Ohh shiii

GX was shit until the season with judai's yandere card and all his friends dying

then shit became real (and good)

It was actually rather difficult. The application process for everything regards to becoming a judge and so forth was long and difficult.

Awesome decks by the way. Elemental heroes!!!! Never forget that awesome deck type.

That's p fuckin lit user what are you building? Are those mega pack clear wings or originals?

I don't really know why. I just remember, nobody liked the show, and the cards were interesting, but I was literally addicted to YGO and went to tournaments and it just... died. At least in Canada.

Before though? Could be playing friends at a park, and someone pulls out their deck and plays you. Tournaments every weekend. Show based on the manga, which was the bread and butter besides the cards.

I dunno. But I miss it.

I'm just comparing it in terms of speed.
And yes, Synchro was better than battle city. Many more hype moments and 10x better soundtrack. The entire thing is AESTHETIC

This is the most updated version I actually own. The pic sucks since you can't tell how many of each. Finding it hard to find two allure of darkness commons. I never bought boosters or sealed product.
Devpro. Same thing though.

crossed souls clear wings

Lots of shit people want
Post on amino app and people will literally suck your dick

The English dub for Season 3 was hilarious.
The writers knew how fucking ridiculous it was and just wanted their paychecks.

This ruined the game for me. XYZ wasn't too different from Fusion and Synchro summon was fine too, but this shit it straight retarded.

You're absolutley right. Upon obseving you deck, I can see that you have a sick and powerful arsenal of Synchros and XYZs. As a judge, I honestly would be very interested on how you play you deck.

Extra deck. The properties from other images say it could be from 2014

>actually paying for a meta deck
Not my fault if you can't win at the secondary market, nigga. Built my Phantom Abyss for around 70 dollars, everything skyrocketed and the deck is worth around 300 now.
Gotta know when things will go up.

I was talking about MtG prices there.

Funny that there are different formats of magic that hold card value, but only one format of yugioh.

Chain's banned my dude.

Ah. Disregard that I suck cocks

>dub

never saw it, it was that bad? what did they change?

how much different

I got beat by a 15 dollar deck.Try again man... That is literally why I quit. I got sick of being beat 15 years.

did you seriously buy the slifer tin 3 times?

Do you know why Stratos got kicked?

Manga is bae over anime of course

EXACTLY

that just sounded really anime

lol right?

Check here: yugioh.tcgplayer.com

For the code on your card to see if any versions you have are valuable. If one of those Blue-Eyes is LOB-001 it could be worth quite a bit.

Use the D-Heroes to thin and draw, then go crazy with Greph and Armageddon. Mist was an incredible gift but I would love it more if it was a Destiny Hero.
On the perfect hand I can +3 the worst viable hand I would just end up with -2.
Chain helped so much with double Void. Thanks for making me cry.

ABC hype. So ready for the cancer.

Total opposite. They just knew how ridiculous the concept was and probably knew that GX wouldn't get a 4th season in English
dailymotion.com/video/x2bml9_is-littlekuriboh-writing-for-yu-gi_fun

1 solemn strike and 1 twin twisters are reprints

Thank you. I'll check then report back

that video is completely ridiculous

also GX subbed was the shit man, I have no idea what you are talking about

you are worse than the genwunners in pokemon

Haven't taken a pic of my MTG deck in a while.

says they are worth 20

ITT: youtube.com/watch?v=Dexe-vybFlk

>love live

Do you have a link to the free sims you use?

I also got this one.

MAGICFAGS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE

I really don't get how laughing at bad writing that is self-aware makes me a genwunner for Yugioh

are you looking for the Yugioh Pro?

Search for yugioh pro.

Here's my playset of 1st ed Priestesses back when I played, reprinted so hard and the deck died so bad that I think they're like 10$ to the 80$ I spent on them? Comparatively to my play set of tarmo's i've had for a few months that are still worth about 120$ each, I think they dropped by 10$ at most.

>An updated version of the Modern event deck
People still play this?

OMG fuckin tokens man, that deck shit on me at my last FNM

Symphogear is nice too.

I'm the only one in my LGS but it can take out most tier one decks! Lol Affinity, Infect. My favorite bitches.

Waste of dubs. Go back to /tg/ you weebo faggot

no u

They don't have yugi threads on /tg/.

Yeah i guess so, it's been years since i played. Like literally ten years. I played when the first anime came out in the u.s. But life got in the way so I quit playing. And once i heard i could play online without digging through storage to find my old decks (which were pretty strong back in the day) I was curious about how?

Yup my blue eyes is worth $15 except it's wrinkled af. I think it went through the wash at one point in its life

Thanks Cred Forumsro!

literally google Yugioh Pro. It's more than likely the first link

yeah goto that site, get the program, enjoy. Pokemon TCG has an official version on their site too

I have a Machamp that is split in two. Got it from a yard sale. I think it was left out in the rain in a bag.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!
They're all shit condition

Awesome, thank you kind sir

Relax, bro. They are starter deck versions. The only worth they have is if you have Kaiba's entire deck.

Top kek

Lol nevermind. I thought I just threw away a winning ticket

You know what disregard that other post but don't worry. Some fag is selling it "Unlimited - Heavily Played" so you can still get 10 bucks out of it.

I love my modern deck

I want a playset of goyfs to put them if a shitty gw kitchen table deck.

GX was only shit in the us version, season 4 (the one America never got) is actually one of the best seasons in the whole series

The first yugioh had much worse shit like the virtual world thing and the Grand Prix, but battle city and dragons countered it

Seriously Grand Prix was shot, and the animation for the final season was awful too

>the other guy just watches

Season 1 and 2 of 5ds were great, the last 2 were mediocre af tho

I haven't played in a long ass time.All i remember was that yugioh's main focus was 1 thing. summon up as many monsters possible and win as soon as you can. a million six samurai, zombie swarm, ice berriers, naturia, apparently the game has gotten worse now; just more swarm and net-decking.

but I always liked burn decks. Good old chain burn decks.....Lava Golem, chain strike, Ojama trio....It was like bringing a gun to a knife fight

I blame crow. Good thing he died in Arc-V

If you're gonna spend roughly 500$ on goyfs you put them in a modern deck, not a kitchen table deck.

>goyfs

Damn so much mtg player in a yu gi oh thread. I got a legacy Miracle deck. The only card I don't have are the dual lands. Fuck this I'm not paying 1400$ for 5 fucking cards. There is a lot of 50-120$ cards in the deck though.

Can't find the pack for LOB-000. Can anyone help? I want a price estimate

Originally crow was supposed to be a bad guy but they changed the story because they didn't predict how popular black wings would be

Fuck that orange haird bitch, they turned aki into tea in those seasons because of him

If I get any legacy card I'd play it in EDH.
>LOB-000
Tri Horned dragon? 50 bucks.

I dunno if this is you being bothered with goyfs or enjoying them.

Man I am jelly, miracles is the legacy deck i'd build if I didn't have to save up a years worth of money to get it.

Pendulums aren't that horrible tbh. Kon am will always be making broken shit. The only times Pendulums she been really "broken" was full power PePe, where we were at a Tier 0 format. It's just another mechanic to mess with.
And it's gonna be fusions that are breaking the game next with ABCs.

As for what I play, my main deck is Harpies, followed by Familiar-Possssed, Chain Burn, Synchrons (no Omegas, fuck him), Machina Gadgets, and Traptrix Artifacts.

>Thinks he's showing off his sick modern deck
>It's fucking Zoo
Build Jund, you pussy

Forgot pick.

Why? Jund isn't even fun to me.

You're playing a braindead aggro deck. I don't think you have any concept of fun.

ABCs?

You make me wish I took better care of these cards as a kid. It's got a big crease down the middle

>If I get any legacy card I'd play it in EDH.
Well, I prefer the old fashioned MTG way of playing, but yeah I never tried it for real.
>if I didn't have to save up a years
I started with not much money honestly. The deck is functioning really well even without the expensive fetch lands and dual lands. In fact, 30% of the deck is built from 0.25$ cards like brainstorm. At first, I built a deck with maybe 150$? Idk but it worked quite well and I wanted more haha. The big probelm is that you would stand absolute no chance agaisnt a real legacy deck though.

So Konami is going to be putting out the new Kaiba Structure Deck soon, featuring the ABC archetype (like XYZ Dragon Cannon), but the fusionis called ABC Dragon Buster, which can be made from the graveyard, and has a quick, not targeti g, banish effect. Plus they can spam Rank 4s to boot, oh yeah and Cyber Dragon Infinity T1. Basically not a fun deck to face, and has been dominating the OCG latell (even over full powered Kozmo that they just got from us)

a game evolves, for better or for worse. Honestly, it's just knowing how to deal with pace. If the game is too fast paced either slow your opponent or go faster.

sounds like another card that's gonna be on the banned list

You probably play control and think if cards don't say specifically to do something to something else then they're "braindead"

The concept is linear but the deck has a lot of interesting play arounds. Hell if we're gonna argue braindead, I can say the same about murder.deck jund.

Naw, if I go to get legacy cards, i'd have to play full legacy.

If it makes you feel better finding a buyer is hard a fuck.

Jund requires a line of thought, and so do control decks, even though you'd have to be a retard to play control in modern.
Zoo and other lame aggro decks only require you to turn creatures sideways. There's no interaction.

The deck will be hit at some point, most likely their Field Spell, which is just as good as Pantheism was for Monarchs. Also worth mentioning is ABC Buster Dragon can dodge targeting effects by defusing (built in effect).

I'm the miracle deck owner and I agree with this. My deck is really complex to play, but I still can confirm that even simple cards like creatures without effect need to be played carefully agaisnt me. There is strategy behind every single card and differents options behing every hand you draw. I would never say a deck is 100% braindead.

Ya I think I'll just pool all my good cards a slap a $20 price tag on it. Otherwise they just sit around and collect dust here

>There's no interaction

Man you're like the 3rd person to not know the definition of interaction it's fucking hilarious. If my deck is so "thoughtless" it would win consistently. Zoo in any matchup i've played needs to work around different decks and different match ups, turning my creatures sideways as you put it isn't always the go to strat, it's a lot of baits and a lot of feeling out if the opponent is going to try and work around the 20-0 linear strat, which 9/10 they do. But it's fine, when you lose to the deck and cry no interaction, i'll laugh every time.

Burn and Zoo are just "turn creatures sideways and throw bolts at face"

>"Should we make a card that is really ridiculous?"
>"FUCK YEA!"

I love how someone thought "hmm we should probably fix her cleavage"

Yeah I kinda understand how you feel. I'm still watching ebay from times to times to get the 3 tundra I lack. But man.... 120$ for a damaged card or 200$+ each for good quality... It would hurt so much to buy this :/

Wow. You never played arround a terminus or board clear deck in your life? Deciding how much and when to fill the board is no way braindead. It's just an example though

fuck those people. Remember Water omelet?

"No interaction" means being able to ignore everything your opponent does and stick to an incredibly basic game plan.
That's what Zoo does. Keep turning creatures sideways until someone is dead. You don't kill any creatures in the way, you don't play hand disruption, you don't play counterspells.
Oh, and you're playing the long outdated version.

If you do decide to finish it, i'd do them 1 land at a time. Appreciate the agreement on decks in general as well. You can't play a deck in magic without it having some form of interaction, and if it has none it gets thrown into the banned like Amulet Bloom did.

Found these the other day off the ground. Are they worth anything Cred Forums? I don't know shit about yugioh

Yeah. If I get serious in tournament, like not only the local one, I might get them one by one when I got the money. It would be rewarding to get them surelly. By the way, here's is my decklist. I started to do a guide on it. What do you think?
tappedout.net/mtg-decks/miracle-lock/

I haven't played that shit since 2004.
I am however interested in ShadowVerse, but when the fuck does it come to PC?

Here's a closer image of the cards with more stars. any help would be appreciated.

I don't know what that is.

They use to be a serious deck. Was the easiest to beat Yugioh Stardust accelerator with

>No interaction = ignore
Okay, sure do tell me in what wonderful world do I live in where I can just ignore my opponents deck? Because if I could my deck would be so much braindead and I wouldn't play it. Zoo doesn't turn creatures sideways until someone is dead, it feels out the board and attacks when appropriate, baits spells and counter play before sticking threats. But apparently in your mind creatures attacking isn't allowed lol.

This isn't my only set of zoo, I have the mid range version as well but the more aggressive format has been winning my LGS. Keep arguing that cards in a game about interaction are non interactive, it's funny.

post-TDIL Dark magicians

I'd cut the counterspell and up 1 jace and main board the Cliques. Rest looks solid tho.

Damn. I think you are right. I have seen a lot of deck running only 2 counterspell. Why 4 Jace though? I already draw 1 or 2 per game.

Is everyone at your LGS months behind?
Either way, you're simply wrong about Zoo requiring any thought.
All you do is attack non stop with creatures in early game, and then when you either have no creatures left or can't get through with enough, you pray your opponent is bolt range.
I played Burn when I started playing standard. I know how it's played, I just had the decency to not take that shit into other formats.

They might be, I dunno.

You've done nothing to make a valid point about my deck being brain dead. So your opinion is your opinion I guess. Sorry that it's a game of rock paper scissors

Aggro>Control>Mid range>Aggro

If you stick a jace 9/10 you've got your opponent on lock and key, you've prolly got top/balance stuck and are holding a Force, if they don't have anything to deal with it or deal with it, it's gonna win you most matchups by sticking what you want on their deck or they're gonna waste spells on it. If you draw it that consistently though, play it by your feel, it's a suggestion not a concrete thing.

Thanks for the explanation. I feel it's still really eazy to get one with the hundred of deck manipulation I do everygame. I tried 4 and I got stuck with 2 copies in hand more than once. Of course I can shuffle it away with brainstorm, but it's not absolute. I'll think about it. Thanks again

No problem. I am a bit confused why you're not just running moat over magnus of the moat. Other than the 350$ pricetag.

I also forgot about jace's recent reprint. he's like 55 dollars now :)

No desires? Fucking scrub

Hey user, I'd buy them off of you.

I know right, moat is so much more powerful. I may get it instead of tundra (joke). I don't mind having a creature instead of enchent though, I have a lot of protection in the deck. For Jace, the foil wolrdwake is still 300-350$ though xD

Youre looking at maybe $20 bucks

Nevermind

It's fine breh just get a Japanese foil jace, they're only 1300$.

There is a 9.5 BGS rated russian Jace for 15k$ on ebay atm. Brb selling my car for it.

Used to run shaddolls (Rip construct) now I play cyber dragonABCs. Or if I wat to be a scumbag Hero-treatoad or Lightsworn synchro

Guys watch for my thread later, I'll post the archived later. I'll remake it again so we can all chat! Just keep an eye out for it!