Cred Forums, I can no longer sneak out at night to go smoke

Cred Forums, I can no longer sneak out at night to go smoke
How do i hide the smell of cigarette in my room when I smoke so my parents have no clue?

underage b8

You fucking can't. It reeks like an ashtray for days to people who dont smoke

>under 18
>inb4 ban

reported.

Regardless of age, quit. It's an expensive, terrible habit.

>How do i hide the smell of cigarette in my room

You can't You really just can't.

don't smoke

1) walk to the end of your street
2) pour gasoline all over yourself
3) light a cigarette

Problem solved

Don't let your parents or anyone control your habits. If you don't have the balls to smoke in front of your parents you're not qualified to be a smoker.

Don't start with that shit, man. I smoked when I was a teen through college, and it was a money drain and left me smelling like smoke all the time. Quitting before it becomes a lifetime problem is the best thing you could do.

Ask my dad in heaven when you die of lung cancer like he did.

just go get some chewing tobacco or snuff and do that when your home

Masturbate instead

You fucking can't ny dumbass roomate would try to smoke out the window late at night playing pc games and it woke me up every time just go outside you stupid fuck

Only do it at school. To do it in your room is stupid. It's like telling your parents you're a piece of shit. Let them think you're not a worthess degenerate. They already know you're gay.

>smoking is bad for your health and kills you

Top kek, now tell everyone wrestling is fake, dipshit.

And shave that gay caterpillar off your upper lip. If that's even possible through your acne to shave.

fucking kek

vape

WHAT..........wrestling is fake! What about the tooth fairy?

The tooth fairy is actually real.

Do you have a bedroom window? If so, open it and stick your head out of it whilst smoking. Or just jump out.

If you're several feet up, invest in a ladder. A ladder is a kid's best friend when his parent's are grounding him to a room above one story.

Just stop before it becomes a habit that's a pain in the ass to quit. Seriously you'll regret it when your lungs are damaged and it becomes uncomfortable or end up with cancer.

Shut up, faggot. OP didn't ask should or shouldn't he quit. Everyone in the developed world are aware of the risks. I hate faggots like you always dropping irrelevant advice when it's not asked or needed. Fuck off.

I guess the obvious question to OP is what's changed so you can't get out at night anymore?

OP smokes pole. Tell your faggot boyfriend to take a shower and eat pineapple. Your poor parents will never smell your secret.

Dip your smokes in bleach and dry, the clean smell from the bleach will cancel any smells from the cigarette. Duh

prob grounded cause his mum found his cumbox

Stop smoking, fam.
I can't even look at cigarettes any more. I guess I'll greentext this, since it's a bit of a story.
>Be me
>19, at university studying computer science/psychology
>Top grades, nice family, but I've struggled with depression a bit in life - nothing too major, no suicide attempts, but occasional thoughts.
>get put on fluoxetine
>I feel fucking great
will continue in a second

ok back, had to give dog medicine
>eventually I get the nerve to ask out this qt 3.14 girl in my comp sci lectures
>we begin dating
>eventually, I'm just not feeling like sex every night
>eventually my gf gets tired of that, and, for the sake of brevity, cheats on me.
>I found out because I actually felt like having sex one night, and when I did, I found a fucking cigarette in her pussy.
>a fucking cigarette
>half smoked, too
>howdafuq.jap
>bitch gets up and straight up admits she cheated on me
>ALPHA ENGAGED
>bitch slap the shit out of her, literally throw her at the wall
>she runs at me
>hit the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaur

Does your room have a bathroom attached?
Smoke there with a towel against the bottom crack of the door, then take a hot shower, so the room steams up. Put some shampoo on the floor and wash it away, so the whole room smells of shampoo.Only once you're done, start the exhaust fan or open a window. Get out and close the door behind you, do not open it for a while or the smell will seep into your room. After a couple of hours, open the bathroom door so the room gets aired out.
Other options: Get a vape for the nights or convince yourself you don't need a smoke *right now* and go to sleep. (It works,if you convince yourself you don't WANT to smoke at that moment, the feeling of NEEDING to smoke just then goes away).

K

didn't ask for you advice concerning the negative effects of smoking. stfu and gtfo my thread.

aslo tl;dr

poor attempt

duh

MODS MODS MODS

Make an exhaust vent. Also get some incense.

smoke weed instead

Santa Claus died

As probably the only one who wants to help you on your cancer stick journey, WHAT CHANGED SO THAT YOU CAN'T GET OUTSIDE ANYMORE?

I fucked your mom and got grounded.

My mom's been dead for 17 years. How was that skeleton?

Hence the reason I got grounded. I dusted your mom's skeleton off, added some jelly to the groin hole and fucked hard. Shit was cash. Sorry about breaking your mom's hip bone.

Bitch used to ground me for smoking in my room so have at bro.

1. Close room door, put a wet towel under the door to avoid smoke from getting into the rest of your house.
2. Open windows, lean out and smoke
3. Keep windows open and turn on the fan. The smell should be gone in half hour or slightly more, depending on how good the ventilation is.

If either of your parents have any amount of selr-awareness whatsoever you WILL NOT be able to smoke more than ONE cig in your bedroom a week. If you plan to do more than that, you will get caught. Period. This also goes for if you try smoking your one-cig-a-week in your room WHILE YOUR PARENTS ARE IN THE HOUSE. Not possible.

Your addiction cannot possible be that deep if you are still a kid. Deal with it you shit squirt.

I think you need to say kek again

So tough. Fuck off Cred Forums you old loser.

Grow up and put the pacifiers down. Stop being an addict. Pacifiers are for babies. Adults dependent on pacifiers are pathetic.

Don't give a fuck.

If you're old enough to smoke you're old enough to be out of your parent's home.

Vape they won't smell anything