Find me a gore video that can top this one!

Find me a gore video that can top this one!

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/shocking/15683-full-russian-murder-video.htm
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/gore/index.html
pgdnvi6nf26gbzgf.onion/dir/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The're speaking spanish with a northern accent. I could only hear "step on his chest" near the end.

Cool thanks

How has he not passed out?

He's mexican, he's tough. He's actually still alive today

This is probably the sickest thing I've ever seen...

You can tell hes fading in and out.

Auughhghhghhghgghh

holy fuck

get a sharper knife for christs sake

This is hell on earth, fucking mexicans pieces of shit

I feel nothing, its another drug dealer

thank god I didnt born in mexico

How the fuck didn't he die after all that?

the human body likes to stay alive

god bless mexico

This is not "gore"
It's a snuff film

You need to reject degeneracy and work toward healing yourself if this seems good to you.

Just watched it on theync thinking it was gonna be some acsual shit... But nope! Fucked up. Alive screaming on the ground with a blood face scull. Never would I thought I'd see that over dramatic shit out of movies. I have never regret watching a gore video. I hope he knew who he was messing with and had what was coming to him for good reason.

i heard from some DMT spirits that when you die you get to experience you from the PoV of everything you've interacted with

good luck buds

They teach us to do that in middle school here in México, gringofaggots

Thanks to Cred Forums not only is this boring but also looks fake as fuck. Thanks for the desensitization Cred Forums

My god... I work in EMS, seen a lot of shit up close, and this is one of the few things I find truly disturbing.

YEP. HE WORKS AT MY LOCAL HOME DEPOT. WE CALL HIM NO FACE MIGUEL

Fuck the faceless spic, check out those numbers boys

someone tell me what happens, I'm at werk

I hope they recorded the face peeling and removing of hands, if that video surfaces it would break the internet.

Chuckled

Dear user. I think the whole point was making him suffer. A sharpper knife would have been a release to his pain.

Where i can find the full lenght video clip?

I'm pretty sure there are videos of face peeling on the internet, I know I've seen at least one from one of the cartels

guy has both hands cut off, face is off, end up getting stabbed in the face with a dull box cutter, they end up slitting his throat with the dull box cutter while sticking a pole in his mouth. Also, shitty 80s music is blaring in the background

It would be funny if they just decided to cut him loose and let him go on his way like that.

>changes song fro Sweet Child O' Mine to Funky Town.

Those sick bastards.

I wonder what kind of fuckery is happening in those fuckers heads when they do shit like that.

How can they even sleep I mean are they still human

Nah man there's no way we could use a wall to keep these fuckers out.

I've seen 2 cartel face peelings but they were both post-mortem. Been looking since finding this video and haven't seen any while they are alive.

Welp, thanks Cred Forums! I didn't want to sleep tonight anyways.

one dude whistles along at one point

They're all fucked up drug addicts.

They should use those kind of sick degenerates as targets at shooting ranges for practice.

using a machete shoved thru the his mouth to hold him in place is a nice touch, that made me squirm for some reason

Now that you mention it, I think the one I saw was also post mortem. Good luck in your search, user

this dude is tougher than fucking nails. his hands are cut off they are slowly pealing his face away with a rusty box cutter and he still managed to bite down on the box cutter blade..

i hope this fuckers alive but shit looks grim.. tough bastard for sure. i admire his knife bite and swinging his nubs around to fight off ppl.

The sicker the flicker; the quicker the clicker..
4 clan classic

Kek'd when funky town started playing

Probably drugged up or alcohol, don't think any clean sober man can do thst

not going to watch this shit

Checked

I wonder how long they tortured him before.
Cutting his face off, possible ripping his eyes out, hacking his hands off.

Our dicks are bigger than yours white boy. You mad?

They have tourniquets on his hands to keep him from bleeding out, real question is how he remained conscious

prove it. show me dick...for calling out reasons....show that spanish butthole too..

First question is what did the guy do to deserve that, is there a story that goes along with the video.

Secondly, why I do I always watch shit like this when it gets posted? Why do humans in general have a morbid affinity for violence, if not partaking in it firsthand then watching it?

maybe since he owed them money he was on drugs as well. might keep him kicking longer while they carve him like a meatloaf dinner

They did it for fun, who knows, its a bunch of spics

He probably was from a rival gang/cartel. In the video they tell him he chose "the wrong side"

Obummer wants free and open borders, so this can play out in our towns in Murika

shut up pecker butt

he owed money. dont keep debts

you watch shit like this so you can bitch moan and question about it.

i
im playing with my balls

I owe around 26 thousand dollars to fifth thirds bank and i've missed a couple payments, is this going to happen to me?

Is it true mexicans kill more people than isis?

Can anyone webm this?

Doesn't bother me at all. This world is hell.

Considering that Mexico is a huge country and ISIS is tiny in comparison, yeah. Mericans kill more people than ISIS too.

Hopefully

americans kill way more people than mexicans and isis combined

Fucking pussy faggot. nahh, just kidding, I aint watching that shit either.

Fucking pussy faggots

yes. duh

the only way to prevent it is to have sex with another man.........ill help you..

also banks arent drug dealers.

im finger my butt

kek

> this nigger got beat to a bloody pulp
> no hands
> no eyes
> skinned face, literally no fucking face

This poor fuck is completely mutilated laying in a pool of his own blood and somehow he's still alive and screaming. HOW THE FUCK IS THAT POSSIBLE? i don't get it

No they aren't

still no one posts anymore gore.

Mexican master race

...or maybe he's on drugs/alcohol

Love how at the start of the video some dude goes "come on man just be still"

Completely fake. Can't believe all these stupid assholes fell for it.

And that's why we need to build a fucking wall. Keep these savage spics in their own shit hole.

The will to live is strong, he wasn't mortally wounded.

why no one made gif or webm of this yet to post it on Cred Forums I wonder

>find me a worse video
daisy's destruction

Google crossbow stuffed in womans pussy and check out that white rashy trash!

You think a wall can keep out a man alive with no hands or face? Son you are disappoint. They gonna get your ass nailed come the time.

taking b8 from a 13 yo

Half of mexico is already north of the border, faggot. A wall aint doing shit

>daisy's destruction

how stupid are you! the video is fucking real jackass.

>doesn't even link

Ha, ha, ha! Butthurt cuckboi crying about a fake vid he saw on the interwebs!

no it's not i've seen plenty of shops in my lifetime this one is forsure fake

As a middle class mexican who is studying a career I can say the majority of mexican people is helpless, miserable and cynical.

Just hoping to get a good job to get out of my country and serve to a nation that really wants to progress.

sure ya have!

nigga this is danket tier shit, find it yourself

Bro, you must suck a lot of nigger dick. That nigger cum must have flooded your skull and melted your brain.

Hey, when your boat is sinking what do you do first? Fix the sail or fix the hole in the bottom of the boat? Yeah you fix the fuckin hole in the bottom first.

After we build the wall we can work on getting the illegal spics out and keep the narcos from doing shit like this anywhere besides MEHIIICOO

Thisis so amazing!!i watched it like 5 times, i love it how at the start he like twitches, i hope he was alive in the process!!, good find,

Yeah, and please stop your weapons from coming here please.

Why would anyone need a boat to go from Mexico to USA?? You're thinking about Cuba, user. Educate yourself

bait harder, dumb fucking imbecile

and iam guessing you taking in the ass from all this imaginary nigger cock you speak of has just fucked up your vision from your head bouncing up and down!

I'm all for that too.

I do a lot of CGI work for Disney films. I was front and center for Captain America Civil War and I can tell you this video is cheap CGI gimmeckry from start to finish. Only a neck beard virgin faggot wouldn't be able to see through it.

This bitch! Cry harder fag! Ha, ha, ha!

This guy was definitely raped by a nigger.

Walls don't help when the guys like this and people who just can't afford the proccess are trying to cross the border together. With proper immigration reform you separate those two groups (or at least narrow it down). Then you can focus on a smalled demographic entering the country outside of the legal system. This is what a lot of build a wall faggots fail to realize.

Stop relying on a flawed system. Reform then security. Both.

On another note, while your crying about the fact that the guy that remodelled your kitchen doesn't speak english, jamal is rioting, looting and fucking your wife as he's coddled by majority.

Chuck Norris

Fix one problem then fix the other. Build the wall, man it with national guard, patrol the air with drones and secure the underground with seismic sensors. Blamo you just solved a big problem at the boarder.

After that you shoot the niggers who riot over that wall and let the face peeling, box cutter stabbing spics have their fun.

where am i crying and point it out, and i doubt you worked at disney for pixar. and wehre to presume iw as raped, youre starting to sound like my cousins when they visit from their 3rd world hell hole

Yeah man, Mexicans can be reasonable if you just talk to them. Nigger and arabs are the real problem here, I mean, even Mexicans could help us to fight them.

Human body is pretty resilient

Sweet child o mine \m/

This

Just look at the numbers. NIGGERS are the problem that needs to be focused on. Every race has it's shit bags but nigs are so far beyond that. Terrorism and sand nigs are also a valid (mostly) non-domestic concern. Mexicans don't contribute nearly as much (total or per capita) as nigs. And as you said a good portion of them are just not that unreasonable.

How the fuck can these guys sleep or live a social life after doing that? I mean I just got PTSD from watching this shit thanks OP you fucking faggot.

Amerifags crying ... Loosers of a country being build up by immigration now stopping immigration

Cuz your a dirty spic animal

dude, i love this, and i love how he is alive, i watchedit like 6 times now. u should watch it too!

Plus, Mexicans do have the most delicious food

How do you enjoy it? Sexually?

Also do you have a lot of social interactions user?

Maybe I'm just too pussy to watch that and not throw up.

1.They're obviously psychopaths and have many mental illnesses
2.You chose to watch it, it's your fault

Damn.... this is the worst I've ever seen.

Even if he'd been taken to a hospital right after this, he still wouldn't likely be alive. They cut his throat and he was literally rubbing his face on a dirty floor. He'd die of a massive infection if not blood loss.

dude last time I visited Mexico I had sex with two girls that were really hot, man, I've never had sex like that, their girls are wild.

I'm not saying I would marry them but mexican girls have something that makes them go up from 6/10 to 8/10 or even 9/10 while having sex.

you don't have to have a mental illness to enjoy doing that? nor do you have to be a psychopath? all memes aside i enjoy gore videos and i consider myself sane. i just like to watch what the human body is capable of, how far it will go until it shuts down and this video is a perfect one for this, also there was this video of a cat in a gore thread a while back i wish i saved.

Take your meds

no, not sexually, i just feel joy, my social interactions are perfect, have a gf, lots of friends, i am easy to talk to also. I just like this kind of stuff man, i mean i dont feel anything when i watch it expect for joy and i wish i was there!!

any more to top off this??

Well I was curious, but people shouldn't share that. Anyways I'll stop crying, it is a tough world we live in. One should not be oblivious to the violence that's happening.

You make me kek.

Do you enjoy hurting others or little animals? Or would you just be there to "watch".

Maybe that's psychopathy or just morbid curiosity.

he was literally rubbing his face on a dirty floor.
No he wasn't but tried to

Maybe you're just a tremendous little bitch, ever think of that?

no i have never hurt little animals, or hurt other, expect for poured wax on inscensts and watched them slowly die ,. thats all.

screencap from the grifter

I have a mega link with the 4 videos but since 4chins now gives your ip to the fbi i rather not risk it

see

I HOPE DOnald trump win

no ones fucking linking that shit here bud

theync.com/shocking/15683-full-russian-murder-video.htm

Rivals this but still worse

>theync.com/shocking/15683-full-russian-murder-video.htm
thnkx

i feel so bad for clicking my idubbz "thats pretty good" extension to this.

this is so fucking sick

BUILD THE WALL

NUKE MEXICO CITY

Las minas terrestres yo creo que funcionarían mejor. Construir ese muro sería imposible y además causaría una catástrofe ambiental.

kinda feel like the weak sjw's are taking over Cred Forums

Why don't we just carpet bomb mexico?

I think it happened in brazil bro. But build the wall still please!

just a different life than yours. go to prison and you'll understand just how quickly your sensitivity to violence can change

Portuguese, I believe this is Brazil.

not so true these days.

Cocaine is a helluva drug

i remember that this video was split into webms on /gif/ last night. i didnt save them and the thread probably got deleted. anyone mind posting them on /gif/ again? i ask for /gif/ so it has the sound with it. doesnt hit nearly as hard without the scream, laughing, and funky town.

>wasn't here when user put it on his google drive

See thats a primitive comeback like the primitive monkey you are.

White people had torture down to an art form during the inquisition.

We just EVOLVED.

Go eat some mangos and kill your fellow man little equatorial monkey... white people will continue to win every nobel prize and put people on Mars.

Youre welcome little primate.

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/gore/index.html
pgdnvi6nf26gbzgf.onion/dir/

>2016
>.onion links