Trump or hilary

Trump or hilary

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bCfIDK-nxLo
gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/09/27/fact-checking-the-first-clinton-trump-presidential-debate/
motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2016/09/donald-trump-teaching-whole-world-how-lie
snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html#polls
elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton
aspeninstitute.cz/en/article/4-2015-four-types-of-russian-propaganda/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/ex-cia-director-no-doubt-putin-views-trump-unwitting-agent-n624786
scientificamerican.com/article/grading-the-presidential-candidates-on-science/?WT.mc_id=SA_FB_POLE_NEWS
vanityfair.com/magazine/2015/07/donald-ivana-trump-divorce-prenup-marie-brenner
youtu.be/s7tWHJfhiyo?t=5m8s
thelocal.se/20160531/fewer-than-500-of-163000-asylum-seekers-found-jobs
smokinghotpoliticaljunkies.com/a-former-paid-internet-troll-for-clinton-speaks-out-it-was-nasty-and-left-a-very-bad-taste/
boredpanda.com/before-and-after-term-us-presidents/
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
strawpoll.me/11309360/
nathankleffman.com/2014/03/the-planet-of-sorrows.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hillary won, there's no point for trump to show the next debates

Hillary. Because you know... I'm not a despotic fascist.

lol

Giant douche or turd sandwich

Neither has the stamina

I was on the fence until the debate but Hilldawg cucked him HARD!

Bring on Madame President!

Whoever is elected will get Alzheimer's

If you're asking about the debate, I didn't watch it.

If you're asking who I'm voting for, I'd pick Gary only because I'd rather not see any of these two in the white house... not that I know jack shit about anything politics-related. I just think the 2-party bullshit is dividing the country more than allowing it to live up to it's fucking name. "United States" my ass.

Trump. Becuase we dont need 4 more years of obama on steroids. She will over spend and basically let every mexican come over the border....better learn spanish if she wins.

sad. so fucking sad

You spelled "Our Lord and Savior" wrong

LMAO sure thing Satan.

Trump. Hillary hates the police and backs BLM.

Hillary over trump, any fucking day

Rocky Balboa De La Fuego 2016

> On that day, humanity received a grim reminder...

Voting Trump. Obama care needs to go.

youtube.com/watch?v=bCfIDK-nxLo

Live on youtube, come hop in here Cred Forumsros theres a live chat!

>hates the police

where do you idiots come up with this nonsense

Trump. Because unlike Hillary, he can say radical islam.

ITT: Hillary-financed shilling. Ah hahahaha!

Hillary because she's the only one with political experience enough for us not to become even more of an international laughing stock.

yep. can't have them niggers getting more free shit

Quality shitpost comrade. +2 points added to your Nimble America score

Bitch over crazy.

Which one? lel

>ITT: Hillary-financed shilling. Ah hahahaha!
ITT: butthurt trumpfags with no better argument than the old reliable "shills" nonargument

Clinton because I don't want my tax money in dirty Don's pockets, like with his charity SCAM!

Truth is the US is so week and fucked up only a complete retard would want to run it.

Trump.

At least with him, at the very minimum, we won't have a 550% increase in refugees (look how fucking well that's working out for Yurop). Plus, since all the members of congress hate him (because he's not one of their political-circle butt buddies), Trump will probably be a single term president. We don't need to be stuck with Hillary for 8 years. Obama got two terms, hell, even mentally-disabled GW Bush got two terms, and his approval rating was abysmal. Plus, call me whatever Russian shill you like, but I'd rather not get into another Cold War. All we got out of it was Vietnam and a bunch of political bullshit around the globe - well, unless you were a weapon manufacturer, then you made a shit ton of money on military R&D.

That said, Hillary did better during the debate, but then again, all she had to do was not die and say some good things. I still think Trump won't run our country into the ground at the same speed Hillary will.

Cool story, bro...now go die in a fire. Pedonigger ah hahahaha!

Yeah, better let them spread disease on the streets cause they can't afford medical treatment. Try using your brain.

not true, they also have the cucks argument, and don't forget the shekels

Hillary because trumpfag ragetears will create a never-ending source of keks

Hillary shills are paid with money
Trump shills are paid with likes upvotes and retweets.

All the proof you need that Hillary is better

Trump got one thing right in the debate- Murders ARE up. Because Hillary fucking murdered him on that stage.

Neither

Fuck you

it's 65,000 syrian refugees, up from 10,000. Far from the millions in Europe. Math, crazy how it works huh?

Vermin Supreme are all over.

Fuck I hate laughing at this

Yeah cause it's not like we've had over 300 mass shootings this year anyway. Who cares if we throw a few bombs on top of that, it won't change the stats that much.

hilary will probably win, she was fucking prepared. i hate both of them tho

Her experience is exactly what disqualifies her! She is either dishonest or incompetent, thus unfit for the job.

they are niggers, just shoot em like sick dogs

Clinton.
I've always voted (R) before and it has done nothing for me, tax and spend faggot RINOs ruined our party and Cunton is my protest vote.

>inb4 some 12 yr old calls me a shill

>300 mass shootings
[CITATION NEEDED]

Shill. 10 cents have been deposited in your account blah blah blah

>have problem creating enough jobs
>lets import 65,000 refugees who have little or no education from an incompatible culture and ship them all over the USA
not all refugees are terrorists, but if you say bad things about them, they will murder you because they are victims, amirite?

Sorry, here you go
gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

When my wife was 19, she was in a very serious car accident. Along with a broken hip and series of fractures, she had significant nerve damage. Thankfully, she wasn't paralyzed in any way, but she does have nerve issues on the left half of her body, not unlike a stroke victim. Being so young, she was able to adapt very well, and you can’t tell anything’s wrong by looking at her. However, along with a litany of lifelong medication, she was told she could never bear a child. Now, this happened before I met her, so I was aware and accepting of the fact when we got married.
In 2008, after three years of marriage, we were shocked when some routine blood work came back showing that she was pregnant. Her periods were always very irregular due to her health issues, but she was already three months along. The doctors were very careful not to be optimistic, and prepared us for the worst, but my wife carried to term and we had a healthy baby boy, who we named Donald.
Donald's physical development was ahead of schedule, but mentally, he seemed to develop slowly, and he spoke his first word much later than most. By age three, Donald was diagnosed with autism. I won't sugar coat anything: it was very difficult and frustrating to raise a child with autism. Donald never spoke more than a few words a day, and would often seem to be in his own bubble apart from our universe.
One thing Donald loved was frogs. He stared at pictures of frogs all day, played with frog toys, and filled notebooks with drawings of frog after frog. We eventually got a glass aquarium with a few different frogs for his room. Donald loved his frogs and played with them very well. Donald became "The Frog Whisperer" in our home and I know every parent makes outlandish claims about their children, but Don really could issue a few single-word commands to his pets.
When I first showed Don a picture of Pepe on my iPad, he immediately began jumping up and down...--->

Take your blinders off. They were both awful.

Jesus Christ the amount of hill shill in this thread is baffling

You people know that you can vote for a random person not because it is red or blue.... or none ;) love you.

How the fuck can anyone vote shillary after her aides took the 5th and were granted immunity? Add the clinton foundation to that set of compromising situations. The hiring of wasserman schults after she was busted for cheating democratic voters. I'll take a chance on the unknown rather than voting for more ofthe same. Basic logic. How can you possibly expect different results by voting for more of the same?

what? I'm not sure which side of the argument you are on mate.

shill

here's your (You)

To get their sick blood on the streets then in drains, in the ocean, in our fish, and on our dinner tables. Cool.

That just Proves Trump is a greedy Scrooge esque Bastard whereas Hillary is loving and caring like a Mother.
Only an edgelord would dislike a strong caring Mother figure

thank you good sir, I will spend them wisely on blowjobs from traps

>this is what desperate autismo trumpfags actually believe

TOP KEK

here is a graph explaining why hillary clinton is evil, and why trump is not even. here we can clearly see her being old and irrelevant. next we move onto her falling and shitting everywhere because trump is better. she is old and is shitting on the floor. after she fell she shit on the floor.

she is old and fat
>she shits everywhere because she is a horrible person

>>7057210635721063210630633>>70572106305721063721063106363

He ran to the dining room table, and with a pencil and pad, drew a Pepe freehand. He only looked at Pepe for a second on the screen, but the recreation was eerily perfect, in that way that only autistics can sometimes seem to perform superhuman feats. I showed Donald a few more pictures of Pepe over the next couples months, but I needn't had, because he was taking it upon himself to draw rare Pepes every day.
Last year, Little Don changed again. When Donald Trump would come on the TV, Little Don would focus all his attention on the man, even if he were in the middle of doodling. This had happened before, usually with people that had very commanding voices, but Donny seemed to hear Trump in a way that he couldn't hear anybody else. When I would stream Trump rallies, Little Don would come into the den and watch with me in silence, leaving when the rally finished.
As I said before, Donny never spoke much. He'd occasionally get a slogan or catchphase in his head, telling my wife and me for weeks on end that everyone loved McDonald's. So it was amusing, but not out of the ordinary, when he shouted "Make America Great Again!" when Trump came on the news. His infatuation with Trump was more extreme than any of his previous episodes, as he started rattling other phrases like "Build the Wall," "Mexico is going to pay," and "China is ripping us off in trade." In six months, he'd spoken more than he had in his entire life. We sat down with his special education teacher to talk about it. While Mrs. Tyson was telling us that anything that got him to come out of his shell should be encouraged, he approached us and said that we will no longer surrender our country to the false song of globalism.
From that day, Donny began progressing dramatically. We watched every Donald Trump video, and my son would always ask me follow-up questions, showing that he was actually comprehending the content. He still drew Pepes incessantly, but the other symptoms of his autism shrunk away.

This

Smart man

he stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I'm picturing "wasserman schults" standing outside of voting booths tricking people into voting for hillary instead of bernie, like they planned

Hillary WILL come after memes. If you want to shitpost in 2017, vote Trump.

Shhhh, Ruskie shill. Americans are talking.

Hillary.

The 90's were pretty fkn awesum tbh fam, let's bring it back.

she has to take our guns first

youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k

I would like to just not bring any in. 10,000 is more than enough as it is, we don't need them. After all, we see how much good they have been to social cohesion in Europe.

10/10, quality bait

Poor guy, he wrote so much text that no one will ever read
I made through the second sentence.

I'm not a poor sack of shit that lives off of the government, and expects the rest of the country to pick up the slack.

Therefore, I'm voting Trump.

Now, the rest of you Hillary shills enjoy posting from your free ass Obama phones. Me and my iPad Air 2 that I paid for by myself are going elsewhere. :)

>here's your +1 like. Will you accept my friend request?

Must be pretty well paid to samefag this hard

Both are absolute scumbags. Can't conscientiously vote anything but third party. The two party system has failed miserably though. I know a lot of dems who are folding for trump, and a lot of angry hicks voting for hillary out of spite. Point is, it's only leading to super moderate candidates, and unfavorable ones at that.

Holy shit.

Ever since the debates, the CTR shills have been out shitposting on Cred Forums and Cred Forums literally day and night nonstop.

Obviously Trump is the way to go.

>yurop is bad becuz refugeez
>Cred Forums said so

m9 you've never even left the US you dumb fag.
Sweden here, country is fine despite what stormfags believe

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/09/27/fact-checking-the-first-clinton-trump-presidential-debate/

motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2016/09/donald-trump-teaching-whole-world-how-lie

snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html#polls

elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton

aspeninstitute.cz/en/article/4-2015-four-types-of-russian-propaganda/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/ex-cia-director-no-doubt-putin-views-trump-unwitting-agent-n624786

Trump has stated he will use his company to build the wall, which is a pretty way of telling you he is going to sponge all those billions of tax dollars into his own pockets.

"Grading the Presidential Candidates on Science"

Clinton: 64
Trump: 7
Johnson: 30
Stein: 44

scientificamerican.com/article/grading-the-presidential-candidates-on-science/?WT.mc_id=SA_FB_POLE_NEWS

vanityfair.com/magazine/2015/07/donald-ivana-trump-divorce-prenup-marie-brenner

“Did your cousin John give you the Hitler speeches?” I asked Trump.

Trump hesitated. “Who told you that?”

“I don’t remember,” I said.

“Actually, it was my friend Marty Davis from Paramount who gave me a copy of Mein Kampf, and he’s a Jew.” (“I did give him a book about Hitler,” Marty Davis said. “But it was My New Order, Hitler’s speeches, not Mein Kampf. I thought he would find it interesting. I am his friend, but I’m not Jewish.”)

She's that much of a lowlife.

Russia is the only country NOT being swarmed with muslims right now. You're not exactly doing your side any favors by associating Trump with Russia.
You can bet Hillary will have those rapists in the united states btw, fuck that.

it will only get worse, they just dumped 200 million into CTR. but the funny thing is, they will still lose.

ITT: CTR vs. Russians

When I was in the Army I spent time around a certain female that is often talked about here.

She was an attack dog, she was always ultra defensive and she massively over reacted.

Imagine the worst boss you've ever had, power hungry, condescending, vicious, etc.

I am legitimately scared for the country if/when ether of them are elected.

Well... the dude do know how to business and she knows how to suck it. if she legalize prostitution I am in, then again how the duck he got millions well I expect him to help this country to do the same

That's your issue? My fucking sides

I too, like to lie on the internet this current year.

Daaaaaaamn

>knows how to business

please forget to vote

>trumpfags stages of grief: DENIAL

Kek'd

Look at the other boards. Cred Forums and Cred Forumseaners are containment boards but when the shills rush in we shit up other boards

Look at Cred Forums for an example

> if/when ether of them are elected

um, there's a 100% chance of that mate

Yawn...

>2016 and not having people pay you how to think and act

what a newfag

Hillary is the most skilled and Honest Candidate, Trump lies and out right denies facts

youtu.be/s7tWHJfhiyo?t=5m8s

>2018
>everyone is a millonaire
>toilet paper costs $45350 per wipe

Trump, but just because the job will kill him quickly.

Free to ask questions if you like.

that's how I know they know that Trump lost the debate. They are trying way too hard to prove otherwise.

Trump's both dishonest and unqualified. Try harder.

Topkek, this country's going to shit no matter who wins.

"But Stan, your vote matters! As long as it's for my guy."

well, it is way past the trumpfag bedtime.

>*sweats profusely*

LEL

BAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

GUYS HILLARY IS CONCERNED ABOUT MANIPULATION OF TRUTH

So what if I am a hillbilly you are weak you don't know anything if you vote for that bitch, you are stupid.

now you know why Bill looks like shit. presidency does that to you

>it is way past the trumpfag bedtime.

They actually have to get up for work.

>say something bad about refugees
>replies with non-argument
How did you make it out of the Pulse club, again? :^)

wahey, some random guy on Cred Forums who probably isn't Swedish is telling me it's not as bad as all the mass increase in crime rates say, I should totally believe everything this guy says.

thelocal.se/20160531/fewer-than-500-of-163000-asylum-seekers-found-jobs

Also, I am sure there were plenty of Germans in early 1945 who thought things were going just fine, Sven ... or should I say, Ahmed.

It's probably an illuminati thing or something, but the job literally drains your life force.

not if they get murdered, unless you want zombie trump

True, Nimble America pays in tendies to the disabled

This is for you.

smokinghotpoliticaljunkies.com/a-former-paid-internet-troll-for-clinton-speaks-out-it-was-nasty-and-left-a-very-bad-taste/

Any one else. Fuck at this point I would elect Paul Reubens.

only if blowing traps is considered work

I wouldn't say a 100% chance, could be a plane crash, the world could end, or who knows.

Yes exactly

If you self identify as a hillbilly you are stupid.

Hillary won the debate, Trump won my vote. She came off as the classic polished politician who will say anything and mean nothing. Trump struggled, but so would I against a career liar. Fuck Hillary, I'd rather someone who has actually built something than a hack.

Yup
boredpanda.com/before-and-after-term-us-presidents/

>has never been to Sweden
>posts from a fucking tabloid as proof

What next? Youtube and breitbart links? You amerifats sure are dumb.

so if i suck my girlfriends cock and i'm the faggot? ONLY ctr is dumb enough believe this.

>killing presidential candidates with plane accidents
So, you guys will just reboot brazil shit now?

The world is not kind enough to let either of them die before the election. We're stuck with one of em.

/thread

By early 1945 they were already loosing the war you dumbass, no one in Germany thought they were fine.

I am proud American not like you. You are the stupid one. You are shit. Pick your side you traitor. You must be Mexican.

So I guess we don't need anymore new gun laws? The problem has been solved.

>trump
because he'll get impeached by congress over something business-related.
and we'll get mike pence as president.
who hates faggots.
who loves guns.
who hates giving women any rights.
he's like a republican wet dream.

The difference here is that Trump was making fun of a disabled person, and hillary was being one.

you troll like a 10 year old.

Finally someone with a brain.

> implying too many things to count

Kek, how's that 3rd grade diploma treating you?

were you hungering for brains?

>someone who has actually built something than a hack.

>implying trump isn't a hack
oh wait.
"that's called business, btw"

Maybe we'll all die together before the election.

I'm voting Hillary because she reminds me of my mom, I grew up in a mother lead household and i always found easy to follow a womens orders over a mans

> Someone who built something

You should be voting for his dad then...

The debate was pointless, if I wanted to see two ugly primates grunt angrily and throw shit at each other I'd got to where they smoked my nigga harambe plus isn't there some third guy the media wants everyone ignorant of?

Yo mad bro. Anyway got ur attention you wander

Sorry about your mom's poor health user.

> I also never said this thing that I clearly tweeted and anyone can look up

Trump was a disaster, and not just because Hillary out witted him. He did most of the damage on his own.

He did not earn one dime of that Millions. He was loaned a little and inherited the rest.

The man is HORRIBLE at business.

More Trump business fail than succeed.

Steak Water Vodka Casinos X2 the dude has a reverse Midas touch. Every thing he touches turns to shit.

Only his reality show and real estate ventures succeeded and that is because we all love to watch a fucking train wreck happening and need a place to sleep..

What unknown? Trump is an absolute known cheat, briber, kickback taker, swindler, huckster, and corrupt. Just go look at the public record of all the lawsuits, civil suits, and fines. He uses his Trump Foundation as his personal piggy bank, and as cover for income by having people pay the "Trump Foundation" instead of paying Trump for "services" that Trump provided, co-mingling the non-profit donations with Trump's income, and then writing off use of the Trump Foundation funds as "donations" when Trump pays other people and groups for services with checks from the Trump Foundation... This is why you won't see Trump's tax returns, because it would show all this.

>implying Hillary would ever legalize prostitution
You obviously haven't been paying much attention to her or her pro-feminism stance on things.

>says someone who has never been to Calais
And again, why would I willingly go to Sweden? You don't seem to be offering me much proof that Sweden isn't going to hell except claiming you're Swedish. Would you care to offer me some sort of "legit proof" that your country isn't being eroded and your social cohesion isn't being torn apart?
Ah well, see you next Bastille Day.

>says someone who thinks that "we have to get used to terrorist attacks happening" is proof Europe is fine.
Never underestimate people's refusal to see what is destroying them.
I wonder if mass rapes on New Years (which the police said was the fault of the women, I might add) are going to become a new tradition, since a great majority of children being born are of "immigrant descent".

Fuck you all

We know. Everyone knows. We're all just trolling each other.

Classic shill rebuttal. At least you're earning your money today.

>Trump was a disaster
Why is Donald Trump on Cred Forums talking shit on himself?

Spot the feminazi ... Oh wait they make themselves known

I've actually never seen that rebuttal and I have to say, it's pretty fucking good.

Michelle Obama 2028

Trumby

Impossible that that poster is a feminist.
Feminists fall under the blanket of the regressive left and thus can not criticize Islam.

oprah's vag

Anarchy, they both suck.

anybody have the meme of them at the debates, trumps half is childish drawings and hilary's half is mathematical jargon. Im voting trump but dammit that was funny.

Blah blah blah. Don't you get tired of slinging the same type of bullshit again and again and again. Look the guy owns a successful business. Just fucking deal with it.

said the man who believes hillary is a fucking hologram

>complain about muslims
>get called a feminazi
I'm not sure if this is next-level trolling or retardation at work here. Maybe both?

Yes, you are correct. The problem is the exact same thing can be said of Clinton. If you don't believe me, try an experiment:
Next time you receive a subpoena, just delete all the information (and it is a fact she deleted the emails after the subpoena was given) and tell the judge you were just careless or just plead the 5th.

Tell me how well that works out for you.

that's the point you worthless cunt, we don't know how "successful" any of this shit really is because he won't share the information. Everything we have suggests he is far less successful than he claims.

Now I know your a CTR shill. Too obvious faggot.

>implying they arent gonna get diseases everywhere anyway
>implying the niggers aren't a disease themselves

Hillary have that pattern of an evil queen of sorts.
There is this specific kind of women that seeks power, and when gets to it, becomes a very, VERY bloody and violent ruler, at a point they created the whole evil queen cliche.

It's a bit too late for that, I'm afraid.

No the guy does not own a successful business.

He owes sever thousand people their retirement that he PROMISED.

Until he pays them? He is nothing more than a money grubbing thief and a liar.

I would tell you what I would like to do to him but unfortunately they have taken away free speech in regard to the ass hats that run for or are elected President.

Then you haven't been paying attention. The Clinton campaign has been trying to downplay Trump's business success for months. Attacking Trump on daddy's loan is old hat now.

>because I'd rather not see any of these two in the white house.
YFW you realize Trump is the third party candidate.
He isn't owned by big corporations,banks,lobbyists and even other countries.

Based on what?

Huh? Do you have an actual news article to accompany your babble.

Too bad the country can't get millions they way the Donald did (i.e. inherit it and then use that money to bully the market forcing companies to defend against hostile takeovers causing them to leverage their positions which Donald then dumps the stocks he bought, popping the bubble on share prices, causing the company to lose millions, while Donald collects on shorts he placed on their stocks).

The debate was rigged.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but this time I actually feel that Trump gave the win to Hillary. He's trying to look like hes putting up a good fight, but I'm not buying it.

trump not releasing his tax returns is a big no no in polotics

I'm sorry to interrupt, but is Correct the Record actually outsourcing their internet trolls now to foreign countries? Just curious.

I support neither. But why doesn't Trump release his tax returns? No, don't say that it doesn't matter, and is irrelevant to his job as president.
Being audited. He still can. Nothing to hide? Ok, then release them.

Who gives a fuck. I mean seriously. Has released tax records changed the mind of any voter in history.

It doesn't matter. Why does it matter to you?

How do you know? No fucking facts. Fuck off shill

Not defending the Trumpster, but he was a shrewed business-fuck. Sure, quite possible he made "some deals" that were on the cusps of illegality. Nobody is nice in the cutthroat business world.

It matters to many. Transparency. A reflection of trustworthiness.

If was possible to vote against (as in a negative vote), any of the candidates would reach a positive number?

Why did Hillery erase the emails? Nothing to hide? Her meeting with foreign donors to to the Clinton foundation. Nothing to hide? Ok, then tell us. I guess they were talking about the weather.

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

>CorrectThe Recordwill investmore than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016activities, including the more than tripling ofits digital operationto engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton andto push back against attackerson social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and Instagram.Barrier Breakers 2016 is a project of Correct The Record and the brainchild of David Brock, and the task force will be overseen by President of Correct The Record Brad Woodhouse and Digital Director BenjaminFischbein. The t

Agree.

Of course

He IS A BIG CORPORATION!

He does not follow the same rules you do.

He could give a fuck less that you or I exist.

He is a RICHMAN in the most pejorative sense of the term.

Stop and frisk or make guns illegal?

How about Gary Johnson? He's the only candidate for balancing the budget, ending the wars, cutting down on government regulation, vetoing wasteful/unconstitutional spending, ending the war on drugs, descheduling marijuana, reducing the size of the federal government, abolishing the IRS, and so much more.

>Fucked up
Ok.
>Weak
Come on now.

With all do respect. Neither candidate is transparent. All releasing tax records will do is give the opposition a chance to go over it with a fine tooth comb and spin every discrepancy. Unless, of course, you have been planning to run for president for the past 16 years and you make sure your tax records are squeaky clean. Calm on man, it's all bullshit.

Preach brother

Trump ofcourse. Look, hillary did her job for so many years, i think it is obvious to see that it's not working. let her go, vote trump

Fucking this.

The sad part is you're middle class. This is exactly the thinking that let's the right wing trick working class americans into supporting their own economic slavery.

If you're fortunate enough to have a family making 100k a year, you're only 60k from the poverty line. However in the other direction....

tl;dr is that you're just a house nigger

This race is essentially, who is going to fuck this country up the least. I personally hate both of them. But if i had to pick my poison it would be hillary

Yep brother, straight to hell~

You say "richman" like it makes him less qualified.

As if being a poor piece of shit ever got anyone anywhere.

and he doesn't even know what aleppo is
GG

Jet fuel can't fuel steel memes.
Jet fuel can't fuel steel memes.

Trump, because I'm not mindlessly amoral.

i want the shills to leave
im sorry but a couple extra threads about this shit is one thing
a new thread with the same narative and talking points every twenty minutes is another
we get it, you have an advantage and you want tp push it, how about just sitting the fuck down and realizing no one whos decided is going to change their mind this late in the game and no one whos undecided gives two shits about these threads

So you'd rather be an outside nigger than a house nigger making 100k a year? Get the fuck out of here.

Trump's plans are to end trade deals where we cannot, by the deal, charge import/export tax with the other country, while that country can make money off the import/export through taxes or other means. He also intends to lower the tax rate on the wealthiest while simultaneously significantly reducing the number of usable loopholes. Corporations usually pay, maybe, up to 5% tax while many small businesses pay the tax rate at (haven't looked recently, so I'm not sure the exact rate), 30%. Hillary plans on reducing loopholes while raising taxes.

Under the two plans, Hillary would have corporations pay as much as 70% in taxes with almost no loopholes, far up from 0-5%, which would kill small business and drive corporations away. Trump would have corporations pay 15% up from anywhere between 0-5%, while it would simultaneously reduce the taxes paid by small businesses.

TL;DR: Hillary's promise screws over and drives away businesses but sounds nice to the people who hate the rich. Trump's plan makes the rich pay what they always should have, and the small businesses less.

I'm voting for Trump because he's the physical embodiment of what our nation's leaders were built on. He was a business man who has his name shown in many places in this country on his buildings.

Our first President was George Washington because at that time in history, we needed a general. At this time in history, we need a business man.

Another part of me likes Trump because he doesn't give in to all of this liberal bullshit. He speaks the truth, and though it's sometimes painful to hear, we need a lot more spine in this country.

Also Hillary is a criminal and should be in jail. I can't see past that kind of corruption. Watch some of the videos of her hearing. Everyone in the room is visibly baffled by what they are listening to. I don't trust her at all.

>implying half of their plans will ever come to fruition.

Oh no I don't mean that being rich is outright evil.

Some men understand the responsbility that comes with wealth and its related power.

Waren Buffet come to mind.

Trump simply has no honor at all.
He will do a good thing for the media / PR.. But I assure you he will not release those records out of guilt or embarrassment.

If they would cast him in a positive light he would have already released them.

I dislike Trump the man.

BTW I am not voting for Hillary. I plan to vote for Johnson.

How can I become a shill?

A small business usually isn't too capable of taking advantage of loopholes in tax code and so will often pay between 30-35%. The corporations that make huge profits though, effectively pay between 0-5%. The plan is to eliminate loopholes while changing the tax rate, so those corporations will pay what they should, without making it even harder for a small business to start up.

There's an incorrect perception of small business owners that they make a great amount of money, but a significant portion of those owners will make enough to live comfortably, but not extravagently. A tax increase like Hillary is proposing would mean they have to make extra money somehow, somewhere. That means lowering wages, reducing hours, reducing employee counts, going for cheaper (and often lower quality) products, and finally raising prices. If those don't work out, the business closes, and all those people once employed, including the owner, are no longer employed. When a business closes like that, though, it normally leaves the owner(s) well over a hundred thousand in debt, sometimes over a million in debt.

The best solution is: Tax cuts+Loophole removal+mild profit sharing.

The Aleppo gaffe, in his own words:

"This morning, I began my day by setting aside any doubt that I'm human. Yes, I understand the dynamics of the Syrian conflict — I talk about them every day. But hit with "What about Aleppo?", I was immediately thinking about an acronym, not the Syrian conflict. I blanked. It happens, and it will happen again during the course of the campaign.

Can I name every city in Syria? No. Should I have identified Aleppo? Yes. Do I understand its significance? Yes.

As Governor, there were many things I didn't know off the top of my head. But I succeeded by surrounding myself with the right people, getting to the bottom of the important issues, and making principled decisions. It worked. That is what a President must do.

That would begin, clearly, with daily security briefings that, to me, will be fundamental to the job of being President."

Vote where your choice will actually be counted:
strawpoll.me/11309360/

Small businesses of all types pay an estimated average effective tax rate of 19.8 percent.

Large, profitable U.S. corporations paid an average effective federal tax rate of 12.6% in 2010, the Government Accountability Office

>The problem is the exact same thing can be said of Clinton. If you don't believe me, try an experiment:
>Next time you receive a subpoena, just delete all the information (and it is a fact she deleted the emails after the subpoena was given) and tell the judge you were just careless or just plead the 5th.
>
>Tell me how well that works out for you.

Well, first, bad analogy. There was no judge involved yet for any of the emails being deleted. There was and has yet to be a judicial subpoena for the emails. The only subpoenas issued have been by Republican lead congressional groups, and as by law (5th amendment of the constitution), they have no power to force testimony against oneself.

Without proof to the contrary, the deleted emails were deleted during the lawfirm review of personal vs non-personal email use for the delivery of emails to be compliant with public records laws. As seen by the FBI investigation into the matter, nothing about the deletions could be proven with criminal intent (poor filtering methodology of determining work vs personal is not the same as criminal intent).

and you find that convincing?

Why do you think it's the wealthy's responsibility to be "honorable" with their money? The only difference between Trump and another Billionaire- Is he's running for President and another isn't.

And who cares if he does a good thing for Media/PR. Hundreds if not thousands of people do good things just for PR/Media. And hell yeah, if I was a rich dude and just donated $1M to Cancer Research- Yeah I'd want some publicity for it- Especially if it would make me even richer in the future.

I stopped supporting Trump the day Luckey stopped paying me.

Clinton's Vive is better anyway, ocucuck can't even roomscale.

Yes. He admitted his mistake, and he's moving forward. That's what a leader does.

Trump and Clinton are both extreme egoists. Try getting either of them to admit any mistake.

hillary admitted the private email server was a mistake

Come on Hillary, stop lurking Cred Forums

2012 is calling, and Mitt Romney is talking...

Wow you must have a short memory to not know he lost due to his tax returns with him getting slammed on paying a smaller rate of return than the secretary that worked for him that made $35k a year.

>candidates
>dying granny
>bored billionaire
I envy you really. Elections in my country are always predictable and boring.

....this is way to accurate

Eat, drink and be merry!

>Hillary.

>The 90's were pretty fkn awesum tbh fam, let's bring it back.

The 90's being awesome were the result of REPUBLICAN presidents Ronald Reagan 1981–89 and George Bush 1989–93.

Vote for Trump.

Thank you for Correcting The Record!

$0.10 has been deposited in your account

that one made me kek
I'd vote for trump if he openly waged war on Islam.
Shit, I'd enlist.

nathankleffman.com/2014/03/the-planet-of-sorrows.html

I WILL NOT BE DEPORTED!

Also why don't you guys know how to vote for another party ?

We do put on quite the show.
I think the nigger did a great job, voted for his black ass twice.

TRUMP MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Bullshit...

Pure Bullshit.

Trickle down crap..

Don't get me wrong Regan was great compared to either Bush Bush or Nixon but it was Bill's leadership that created the prosperity of the 90's... Both Regan and Clinton scared the fuck out of OPEC.

Are you illegal?
If yes, you're going back to mexico, but due wall, mexico will get better as it will live as it's own country instead of being just "the illegal door to US".
If not, you're probably getting a better job.

Not sure how a president who was voted in by the people could create a despotic monarchy or fascist dictatorship?

We are afraid to.

Every time we do? The GOP wins and puts another fool or out of touch celebrity in office.

Don't laugh too hard nigger you might hurt yourself and need insurance

hump or trilary, is what it is

Several times now despotic cheaters have been allowed to rule here.

In 1824 Andrew Jackson won the popular vote but got less than 50% of the electoral votes. John Quincy Adams became the next president when he was picked by the House of Representatives.
In 1876 Samuel Tilden won the popular vote but lost the election when Rutherford B. Hayes got 185 electoral votes to Tilden’s 184.
In 1888 Grover Cleveland won the popular vote but lost the election when Benjamin Harrison got 233 electoral votes to Cleveland’s 168.
In 2000 Al Gore won the popular vote but lost the election to George Bush. In the most highly contested election in modern history, the U.S. Supreme Court stopped the Florida recount of ballots, giving Bush the state’s 25 electoral votes for a total of 271 to Gore’s 255.

Sweden here this guy is lying. We have it bad here. During the summer hundreds of women and teenage girls were groped and molested by refugees during music concerts. Malmö (the largest city in the south) has had hundreds of car burnings just this year.

Turd sandwich or big douche

Why the fuck did you let that third world trash into your nation. IF they couldn't fix their own country, why the fuck would you think they could help you in yours?

Probably all of the purchase receipts she got from George Soros

i too have watched a cartoon television show
how witty you are for comparing it to the topic at hand

It gets even worse in that Trump himself even knows this was a big part of why Mitt lost.

"Despotic" means that they would have more power than other presidents. But cheating a victory isn't the same as having more power as the president. Should they have cheated to win? No, but that doesn't make them a despot since the Congress keeps the president in check.

You know that's not how it works, right? They don't cater to people who's votes don't matter. No matter what you vote, the Electoral College just sells their vote to the highest bidder.

You have literally no input on who becomes President.

I'm not the guy who wants more refugees in America. I hate them all and would love for them to be shot in sweden but dreams don't come true.

Trump won. There was obvious passion in his performance, whereas hillary just snickered, sneered and mocked the whole time. She's a joke.

Better question: how many of you autists are actually registered to vote?

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>Samefagging this hard

If people are saying they don't like Trump, cause he is a racist, sexist, lying, inexperienced crazy person.
You need to look at Hillary. She has no respect for American's, and has no respect for the black community.
She has lied under oath, breached national security.
If anyone can not be trusted it is Hillary.
And if anyone can fix this country it is Trump.
Sure he isnt a politician and unpolished
but that is exactly what this country needs right now
He is the one that can get into office and ACTUALLY FIX OUR DEBT
Because he understands business!!
No other president has been able to.
BUT HE CAN
So fuck all the bull shit if he "said" something about a fat model
Let's make america great again
Because we dont need that lying woman to get into office, and delete my e-mails.

  ▲
▲ ▲

Triforce For Trump!

So many shillary in the thread OP, don't pay attention Soros is investing in 4chin.

> Trump

I already know Spanish and Mexicans will bring great drugs... I'm ready. My body is ready. I vote for drugs.

From listening to what she says

>shitting on security rules
>da hakers are to blame for dis I'm innocent
>make me first old cunt to die in Oval Office

Funny how the only time there are any Shitlary supporters here is the day after she got her ass handed to her.

Get the fuck out of my Cred Forums. This Pepe's house.

Never liked trump. trump caused me to register to vote so I could vote against him no matter who. I registered before the primaries thinking it was going to be fine he wouldn't make it past the primaries. Fuck I was wrong and fuck him for making me do this. I don't want to vote but I already registered. My Motivation: not him. Fuck you trump for forcing a turd sandwich down my throat.

Underrated post

top kek

Kek for the sarcasm.

>hiring actors so you can have a strawman to attack
Top fucking kek

If it had been ANY OTHER Republican candidate, I would vote Republican.

And I'm saying this as a die-hard Democrat. I hate Hillary that much.

Now I can't vote for either. I have to vote Johnson or Stein.

you know that guy is real......and only slightly more intelligent than you

Hitler was voted in by the people as Reichskanzler ...

Johnson. Neither red nor racist.

voting Hillary and none of you deluded fucks can stop me see you at the polls

Such anger, such rage. Let it flow through you.

thanks for the 10 cents!

Yup, he's just a triggered idiot. Feel the Johnson.

pretty accurate

Agreed, Trump is a true American. He loves America. Meanwhile Hillary seems to care more about the rest of the world. And satisfying special interests. The Obama administration spent $10 trillion in the middle east. Meanwhile our own airports, schools, roads are crumbling. I agree with Trump when he says to put America first. How is it that we are allowing refugees into our country when our own natural born citizens are not taken care of? It doesn't make sense.

Mr.Trump

>Hilary gonna get BTFO by the October Surprise

Welcome welcome. Now get out there and keep Correcting the Record™

Does life imitate art or does art imitate life?

Trump will definitley spend just as much if not more on foreign wars to benefit corporations such as halliburton and other large corporations idk where you get your ideas but they definitley aren't coming from actual things Trump is saying

I like how everything the Hillary backers are saying is the same shit you see on Facebook day in and day out and give no actual reference to what they're saying because they literally don't know shit they just read the buzzfeed headline.

trump. Yes, he is an idiot, but he has good ideas about how to fix the economy, and that's a good start. On the other hand, I see no clear plan that hillary has for the state and I don't believe one thing she says. In short, I'd rather vote for a devoted idiot than a corporate liar that resorts to paying shills and murdering people who criticise her.

Also consider what advantage is it to America to take in potential terrorists?

Matt and Trey are good comics (Book of Mormon is legit genius), and are sometimes really insightful , but dear god do they have the most low-effort simplistic opinions on politics. Wahh Wahh, neither side is perfect. Wahh wahh, the truth is in the middle. For once don't be a lazy douchebag and actually think about things. Taking a bong rip and saying everything is bullshit is legit useless

>be me
>watched the debate
>Trump acts like a 5yo in an argument with his dad, as expected
>the debate asks for actual concrete plans on how to fix many us problems
>hillary literally explains all his agenda on the actions she will take
>trump just repeats on himself on stupid shit nobody asked, as expected
>taunts hillary on the emails
>hillary asks about Trumps tax returns
>shit hits the fan.exe
>[tantrump intensifies]
>both throw shit at eachother for the rest of the debate
>hillary mentions a plan or two on agenda actions
>Trump still evades questions and insults people, as expected
>hillary owns Trump so hard even the mexican peso lifted itself from recesion
Kek, how can you even consider Trump as a real candidate anymore? I supported Trump just to watch the world burn but after seeing that if Hillary wins affects my wallet positively then fuck Trump, a good laugh isnt worth risking a raise in my paycheck

Has rule 34 been applied to this debate yet? for science of course