Hey Cred Forums, lonely weeaboo here

Hey Cred Forums, lonely weeaboo here

Does anyone know that one game where you're the anime dude with all the anime girls kinda scattered around the world and you can just sort of fuck all of them any time you want?
It was 3D, relatively sure it was free.

Here's some tits for your troubles.

bumping for interest

Thanks bub

Do you have more information on the game? If so I could probably assist

It was a small studio, or made by one guy or something.
All anime themed, can't remember if it was cel-shaded or just a similar art style.
Tons of sex, you get your girlfriend you can fully customize, and there are several other girls scattered about the map.

Looks like a 14 year old boy with a huge rack, not sure why she cuts her hair like that

Moar?

O cool! A shitty game description thread. I love these. Here guess mine:
We run around a shoot people.
Der is a microwave in the game

Darude - Sandstorm

Do you know if it was browser played or downloaded?

Definitely downloaded.

I'm not a weeaboo, but by god I have an interest in what this game could be. Bumping dat ass with my dick.

The only game I can find would be Custom Maid 3D

The only game I can find would be Custom Maid 3D, or something along those lines

>Post
>"post failed"
>posts anyway

Not quite it, but close. It looks very similar.

That's super vague, there's like a million of those. Artificial Girl series was probably the most known, there was another one I think it was like Rapelay or something like that, probably by the same studio. There's a lot more but they're a pain in the ass to download and translate for 10 minutes of play sooo

Makes sense, if you can't find it then maybe you could work with Custom Maid, it should be a good replacement until you find what you're looking for

Since we're already doing this, I remember a browser based flash game that took Cred Forums's interest back in 2012-2013 where you chose a sex and was assigned a random sex partner. Game was interactive to a degree. Anybody remember it? Is it still live?

Probably sexy beach you're thinking of. I dunno about around the world, but it takes place on an island resort. There's about 7 (i think, it's been a while) girls, and you can't fuck them all from jump. You gotta build up your relationship with them. I'm sure you can find a guide somewhere.

Hako or Home Mate is pretty close, maybe that's what you're looking for?

Honey Select bread? I'll post all my girls, if anyone cares enough. I'd like some r8s.