Hey guys i need you help. recently a girl pranked me HARD. we were texting for about a week...

hey guys i need you help. recently a girl pranked me HARD. we were texting for about a week, she appeared to be really into me. said she liked me etc. we agree to go on a date (she was the one who insisted actually). so on the day of the date she snubs me, no texts, nothing. i leave angry text messages, no reply. a few days later she sends me a smiley. thats it. can you imagine how rage inducing that would be? bitch had me waste my entire weekend basically (i couldve gone for a weekend with my bros but i had the date commitement)

so i have the girls number, how can i get other personal info and just fuck her life up in general?? please help a Cred Forumsro out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fpEvLwOzhfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post dick with timestamp

Just post your number, fb, kik and some pics of her

y tho just help me out man. ive been hurt over and over and revenge is all i have.

shoot up a school

wut no i need HER info not giving out MY info

>step 1:grow a pair
>step 2: find new grill
>step 3: fuck new grill
>step 4: film fucking new grill
>step 5: send video to old grill
>step 6:???
>step 7: profit

Sign her up for those spam sites that'll always call you.

go to bed steven.

OP, you clearly don't know how to pick 'em. I applaud said female for trolling and stirring up such a reaction. Be like the girl who trolled you OP. Be alpha as fuck

i just got back from the gym soo theres that.. i know i know i shouldnt let it phase me but this is different guys. we talked a lot. we had common interests. we had chemistry.then she wastes my entire fucking weekend?? i need answers but more importantly REVENGE.

not my name nice try

checkd. ok good start yes. i might do this when the dust blows over so to speak.

>Revenge

You posted the rodge, so you obviously know what must be done op

Theres this new shit cunts are doing these days...

>Waste his time 2016

I dont even bother with dating or trying to fulfill stupid whores need for romance any more. Look it up, its a real thing, thats why us guys are doing #thatsY-Usingle2017

OP what's your kik
I can help you out

wow..had no idea. fuck me this must actually be what happened to me. thank you user. truly. i swear in the name of KEK i will have my fucking revenge on this bitch in some way or another.

yo its scroopnoopy

get her address (public info through county auditors site)
go to ruindays . com
send her stupid shit all the time
spread rumors about her?
Find out if there is a dude she really likes, pay him to lead her on and utterly destroy her?
Profit?

Shit happens. The important thing is to dive into it right away. Exchange a little personal info like Facebook etc , cam chat to ensure it's not a troll, then go on a date within a day or 2. That's the only way to sift out the fakes.

what would rodge do?

i dont know if she even used her real name tho. thnx for advice tho

suppose u right

youtube.com/watch?v=fpEvLwOzhfI

i always related to rodge personally..im not a virgin but other than that i really feel where he was coming from.

but on the other hand i hate queen.