General vape thread. If you don't like vaping then don't come in here we don't need all the negativity...

General vape thread. If you don't like vaping then don't come in here we don't need all the negativity. Anyway what is Cred Forums vaping tonight? Got my tesla stealth with the cleito tank and some pineapple juice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ITcNbEPdpJU
youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k
fluidvapes.com/product/smok-alien-220w-starter-kit/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No idea why it posted sideways

I'm down for a vaping weed but not so much flavored shit. Prefer hookah for that. Feels more classy.

I don't vape but I want to.

What's a good starting vape that isnt a piece of shit?

Depends on what you are looking to spend. What's your range?

got a kangertech as my first its decent but not the best for sure, it's going to cost you about $200 for the whole package so if you got the dough go for it or even better

Range on what?
I've never vaped before but I frequently smoke.

Price range. It all depends on how deep your pockets are

i can spend up to $250

Pic related .. it's my favorite

You don't really need that much in my opinion. I've had just about everything there is but if you're looking for something basic, go for an istick 50 watt and a cleito tank. You don't really need much more and all of that with some juice will run you around $110

lol vaping
youtube.com/watch?v=ITcNbEPdpJU

except mine has nicotine in it.

Also I started out with a Kanger Subvod. It was 30 bucks and I like the size, will probably upgrade sometime in the near future.

OP here. I started with an MVP 2 , then a sigelei 150, then a tugboat v2, then a triple series 12.6v unregulated box but now I'm back to a more simple setup

beats smoking, I can sit inside comfy and get my nicotine buzz.

Ive been vaping cbd I love it. It makes a nice cloud as well

Yeah I really want to try one of those nice boxes, I'm more so looking for easy portability I enjoy the subvod, but honestly even that's a little big for my liking. Been looking at some of the nano ones.

Used to have a manger Evod Mega. Just recently bought a Manger Subbox mini. Love it but now that I've gotten a taste of what higher wattage has to offer I'm wanting to get something up in the 100w range.

OP here again. If anyone wants to chat or has any questions or needs help feel free to add me on Kik. Willywheels72 is my username

Looks good man

Ill try it out when it delivers

Fucking autocorrect on my phone. Kangertech*

You ordered it?

nautilus x on a sigelei 75w (overkill for the tank).

mix juice at home save big $.

youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k

I will whenever it comes back into stock.

Or if you could link me i'd buy it now.

Go to fluidvapes.com . I usually order from there or vapordna.com

Vaping (also known as the douche flute) is nothing but a fedora for your fucking mouth you fags.

I've been looking at the subbox it looks nice. Also how often do you guys change coils. I ran some cheap juice i got online through it and it tasted like shit and the taste is still hanging around after changing it out a few times.

Is this shit actually bad for you or what?

Thanks for the input buddy. You have convinced me to stop vaping and to go back to smoking a pack a day. GG my good man

Look we know you keep getting bullied by the cool kids who vape in the bathroom at school but don't make it so obvious you're a virgin

Not bad for you at all. The ingredients have been used in hospitals to sterilize the air and the other ingredient is a natural vegetable substance

Cancer is classy then!

I love CBD!

Says the person who likes having something long and hard in his mouth to suck on. You suck away on the vape when you're not busy sucking away on that cock you fag.

sub-ohms ruined everything. i remember when cartomizers and basic pens first came to the scene- they were legal almost everywhere, people actually used them for smoking cessation, and china didn't dominate 99% of all vape products. before mods turned into opium den fog machines. before $30 'craft' bottles. before cornerstore vape shops ripping people off with counterfeit trash and rewrapped batteries. before the fda swarmed in. before pussies made every ejuice a creamy strawberry winecooler. before mouth fedoras became a hobby life was good.

I love dessert flavors and fruit but I like fruit better. Opinions?

Vaping is for faggots.

Okay man go back to jacking off to anime characters and living a completely sober life of eternal virginity and lonliness. I only vape because I had to stop smoking weed, which let me guess you don't approve of either. Its just because you're too much of a pussy to try anything and have no friends. Fuck off you beta

How do people generally react towards you when vaping? Are you hated?

Hey man just don't respond to the trolls they get amusement from our responses

>posts in vape thread

You're prolly too pussy to vape or don't leave the house enough to realize how many people do this. If it doesn't happen in the dark, semen encrusted confines of your bedroom, it's fucking gay.

it's no different than smoking a cig bro obv therell be ppl like in this thread who see it as blasphemy

I have a kangertech mini and a minisubtank, black and red. Its a great little vape.

I recently got into a car accident so all my money goes to getting my engine fixed. I havent been able to vape because ive just been too broke from saving money. I miss my mago flavors, and my battery keeps fucking up because i left it in the car when i got it towed.

Im envious of you guys.

never had a problem, then again I don't smoke inside in public and I don't blow big ass clouds. I just treat it like I'm still smoking a cigarette. It's so much easier to manage and I don't cough my ass off any more. Other than pissed off neckbeards on the internet, no one cares if you aren't a douche about it.

fluidvapes.com/product/smok-alien-220w-starter-kit/

Is this one any good?

Flavorings are my main concern there's a ton of controversy about some of them.

Sorry to hear that brother I hope all is well soon

Go back to sucking your vape cocks you faggot. Sorry I don't do the anything thing. I actually have a tech job, live in my own place, and far from being a virgin. No, I don't like weed heads either. That mainly stems from one that seriously hurt my younger sister and killed her friend in a car accident. The fucker was so high, he ran a stop light and caused a major accident. I'm happy as hell that Mr. "I smoke weed because it was cool" is spending the next 10 years rotting in jail.

If you don't like vaping then why did you join this thread? To post your own opinion? Get the fuck out.

My ipv3 with a pharaoh sitting on top. The juice is a local strawberry cheesecake 6ml

Its kind of an interesting take on an RDA. Theres a chamber down below where it stores extra juice so you don't have to drip as often.

I've been doing it since they were first released and I've had no issues. Long term is still unknown but it's not a big deal IMO

Rig v2 with a matching roughneck. Juice isnt what I have now tho.

And yeah man that one looks good. Tank might be a little much for you but just mess with the settings until you enjoy it

You're coating your lungs with film, making it harder for oxygen to enter your bloodstream and trapping pathogens in your lungs

Whats funny is i recognize those brands.
Kangertech mostly

I'm glad that happened. Now stop lying on the Internet and assume the position so mommy can change your adult diaper you fat virgin

Lmao vaping
Any other ways of telling people you're gay?

It's Cred Forums you fucking autistic douche flute playing faggot. You're in the wrong damn place if you expect people to be polite and cordial here.

How insecure are you to just hop into threads that dont pertain to you and start insulting people you dont know?

Does daddy touch you at night? Are you frustrated?

>22 posters
>60 replies

Really? I've noticed no side effects and my lungs are in great shape. Believe it or not I'm a fire fighter so that's kind of a big deal and if it was negatively impacting my breathing, I think I'd know

E-vic VT

That pic is pretty fucking funny, also nudes of your sister plox

You are the definition of whats wrong with this site. As you stated, its random. There will be things you dont like here. Go fuck back off to a furry or trap thread. Or maybe ylyl is more up your alley?

I don't vape, you fucking inbred piece of shit. I joined this thread cause I was interested.
No fucking shit people are going to be rude, it's the fucking internet you massive faggot.

>straws
>cigs
>dicks

>Does daddy touch you at night? Are you frustrated?

No I do not vape

Sub zero by halo

>vaping to stop smoking weed
lol underage much

Lmao he needs drugs to make friends cuz isn't good enough sober

Honestly though, why do so many people have such a hate for vaping. Like besides the bandwagon it has become, is there any real reason for this?

Im a fag
If anyone else has this mod or knows how it works I kind of sniggered it so it has more power

How is crumbleberry? Churrios is an all time fav of mine.

Currently using the ijust 2 kit with some strawberry juice in it. It's vpg so the coils are burning the cotton every 2 or 3 strong hits.
Also is there any way to fix the leaking while it sits on its side?

Whatever faggot

No.

because it's idiotic. vaping is literally only for kids who want to look cool but don't want to get caught smoking real cigarettes.

had one of those vent in my hand right after i plugged in the micro usb charger. Scary shit

Maybe the giant cloud that follows you faggots around everywhere you go?

Its pretty good, its fruity but has a good creaminess to it that I think tastes pretty nice
I definitely like all the flavors this company makes

Because they're like stonerfags posting a thread saying trips names my pipe. It's fucking nicotine and lube in a bottle nobody cares which toy you choose to nurse on all day.

You might want to try adjusting the wattage if you're burning the cotton so much.

As for the leaking, it might just be an issue with the tank itself if its not very good quality unfortunately. Tanks can also just have a tendency to leak if you put them on their side.

What is that RDA on top? Its so tiny, I've never seen something like that.

You don't like people constantly talking about what coils they're running, or "juice" they just picked up? Yeah we have a friend that started that shit and he's allowed to hang out when we're doing something outdoors

I personally never even liked smoking cigs in public, let alone try to blow a cloud or whatever lmfao. The real cancer in the vape community is the faggots that blow it around everywhere like idiots, there are lots of fucking idiots who do the same with cigs. And also, some people dont want to inhale thousands of carcinogens constantly. The vast majority of negative results found from vaping have been from studies that are backed and funded by big tobacco companies. No surprise there. Everything on this site is about some topic or another, so obviously there are going to be people who dislike the topic that is being discussed.

Got a brand new battery for it cuz the button from the last one tent to shit. No issues so far. Not even the explody types.

It's associated with smoking. It's also been associated with drugs to since there's way to easily mix weed with it. Since it is different then smoke, it also doesn't follow most state laws when it comes to smoking. So a younger crowd was quickly getting into it because it wasn't against the law for places to sell it to minors. That's quickly changing though, and some states are now making it that you have to be at least 18 to buy vape stuff. Also when you get around a group of "holier then thou" vape heads, you can't help but want to shove that damn thing down their fucking mouth.

Be honest, how many of you faggots drive a subaru

Holier than thou anything is dumb to be extremel;y fair.

Nah, you're all cancer. If you're going to smoke do it like a fuckin man

Very true.....

Get cancer like a man?
I still smoke cigs occasionally. Ironically the cancer in this thread is you.

Current setup sucks. Ordering a volcano dna 75, still debating on tank. Anyone try the crown gen 2 or the new perma coil ceramic ones?

To be honest I couldn't give a fuck about 90% of the shit people talk about when vaping

I just want something to get a shit load of nicotine into my blood stream.

But to also be fair, a holier than thou smoker that recently quit vs. A smoker that recently started vaping and is now harping about how I'm destroying my body while blowing that gay shit in my face. Vape is more annoying

Where do you buy cbd?

I'm part of the solution. So quite the opposite faggot

Efusion dna200
Cleito
6mg Loaded smore

Coming up on a year of no cigs after 30 years

That really depends on the individual. I personally dont get why everyone acts like they have to save you from "destroying yourself". Like we are all gonna die eventually, something as long term as smoking and possibly vaping really doesnt affect you for years. I never really act that way and living in SoCal, I hardly see anyone doing that here.

Part of the solution
Acting like more of a douche than 99% of vapers.
K

dafuq needs 200 watts are you running a blender off that thing too?

Meh

How the hell do you get away with 6mg

Smoked for 20 and 24mg never leaves my mouth and stil craving more

Holy fuck man, my max is a 6mg my normal is 3-4 depending on the company

Same, former dipper here and i chain on 2.4

Run at 60

Blow thru about 4 of these tanks a day? Don't know. Getting what I need. And I smoked. Past 15 years was 2 packs a day of Winston reds

I smoked from age 14 to about 3 months ago (about 5 years ide say). I smoked a half a pack if not more a day. 3 months ago i said "you know what, this is killing me. Im already a fat fuck and smoking is shedding more of my life away." So i bought my first vape and havent touched a cig since. So no its not just for "kids who want to look cool". The whole point of vaping is to get people off of cigs. Yeah some people are faggots about it, but there are people who act like faggots with everything. I dont understand how people can hate something that exists to improve someones well being so much.

>pic related its my kanger dripbox 160.
>i bought 4 30ml bottles of pumpkin juice from a local vape shop because hes trying to get rid of his premium/homemade juice
>ive been using it for about a month because i dont want to waste it.
>it tastes ok but smells like dog piss

Fat hand is fat

i forgot to mention i got the 4 bottles of juice for $30. It was too good of a deal to pass up. Anybody have any juice recommendations? I prefer fruity flavors over anything, but im open to try new shit.

Anything by Cosmic Fog tbh.

vaping is gay as shit and everyone who sees you do it thinks youre a fag lmao

also the high-heat breakdown of glycerol includes such delightful products as formaldehyde, formic acid and carbon monoxide, enjoy your cancer anywhere dumb tools

yeah bro im fat. Im 6'3 so when i tell people my weight they dont believe me. I gotta stop being a lazy fuck head and go to the gym. Bout time i stop being a tubby fucker.

>pic related its me. I was filming a video after work so thats why im dressed like a goofball

ECigarette empire

I get 120ml bottles of Loaded smore or glazed donut for 20 bucks a bottle

damn thats a good fucking deal man. You order it offline or do you buy it at a shop?

I member

Ijust2. It's under $30 for the tank and battery. Well worth the money

The temperature required for that to happen is around 530 degrees Fahrenheit and coils typically heat up to around 300-400 degrees depending on the build/mod/batteries.

ive tried a bunch of expensive vapes and they all broke. switched to 5 dollar chinese egos and theyre dope. ecigs are way overpriced.

Nice dubs and trips

Breads dying
Vape on Cred Forumsros