Dipping thread

dipping thread.
anyone smokeless or thinking about it?

Copenhagen snuff. Go big or go home.

so glad i stopped using this stuff, ruining your gums is not worth it user.

trying stokers for the first time
what happens?

cope mint I know its trendy but whatever

haven't had the courage to try it yet, i dip stokers wintergreen and cope wintergreen. is it good?

he turned into a pussy

oh hey i work in a plant that makes smokeless tobacco. Stokers is a brand we put out.

Pft cope mint is old news.
Now the dark mint...trendy.

you work for US Smokeless? that's hella cool

I dipped cope straight for years and its a nice change. I'll prolly get bored soon and go back to straight.

nah plant i work at puts out stokers chew, not snuff. i work for swedish match. timber wofl, longhorn, etc.

ive always wanted to see how it is made

nice quads.

it is actually pretty cool to see it all happen. You reek when you get off work though lol. It is not a subtle smell. i work in the very back of the plant, we take the stems and roll them flat. The whole process starts with us.

i bet it's really intense like it bother people, not the smell but the head rush everyone's getting lol

lol nah, some flavors like mint or apple do get to people sometimes, but mostly its just a strong smell.

my gf hates how i smell when i get off from work. its not so bad on the pouch line though.

I'm dipping some stokers long cut natural. The taste isn't very good, how's wintergreen?

Im chewin this, got a van a tent, 2 fishing poles, a shotgun, a case of bud ice......down by the river

I been out here since friday, aint even bathed

Yall need to do better flattening them wolf stems. Every can i get stabbed in the gum or cheek at least 5 times.

thats odd. how long has that been happening?

did you call and tell the company about it?

Since 2002 at least, i dont bitch about things i assume may be natural, figure cheaper brand, cheaper product. Its about 3.50 less than skoal here