Random check starts snapchatting nudes to me

>Random check starts snapchatting nudes to me
>She sends me nudes wheverever she's horny
>Send nudes back in forth for about 2 years
>Keeps telling me we'll meet up and fuck
>Stops talking to me
Guess she got a bf or something, but yeah, I'm just gonna dump her nudes if anyone's interested

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do it.

If anyone else wants to make this a snapchat nude thread, go for it

I'll also give her facebook if anyone cares for it

go

I'll contribute

What's her SC?

sure

Her name is Madison Gould

Should I keep going?

duh

Yes.

Keep going. Post her snapchat name

Fuck yes dude this my new top album. Hot as fuck I wish I had a slut like this to snap. Same shit happened to me, except she ended up dating my friend lol was kind of awkward.

She's not gonna snap anyone back, my friends and I tried that.

post snap

what a tease

Bro, I don't even know who this girl is. Apparently she knew someone that went to school with me? It cool while it lasted tho

>>Send nudes back in forth for about 2 years
>>Keeps telling me we'll meet up and fuck
>>Stops talking to me

She probably got bored as fuck because you couldn't even get it arranged after 2 years. That's over 700 days.

Really?

Fucking right dude. The only reason I'm posting these is cause I'm mad I never got to get my dick wet lol

I set many dates for us to meet. She lived in Dallas and I live in Austin. Everytime she'd come back for any kind of break from college I would try and set it up. But that's when she'd stop talking to me lol

facebook com/madison.gould2
this her op?

should have dropped her

I didn't care all that much. I still got shit for my spank bank.

i live in austin too. want to have gay sex?

I'm good brah

OP cunt
facebook com/madison.gould2
Her?

Could be. She blocked me when she stopped snapchating me

I suppose she didn't want her bf to see me or some shit. Idk

Sorry to hear OP, wish you could of gotten some of that.

RIP: Me

this shit right here, tells me that shes into you in more than a casual way. Something happened to her, and its probably complicated as fuck.

And that's it. Didn't realize I had so many. Have fun with that.

>she waited him for 2 years
>he didn't meet her irl
How can you be so dull?

Her?

She waited what?

Why is they're only one face pic?

I assume for this exact this scenario

That way, any dude she sends nudes to can't threaten her with them because she can just deny it's her.

So wheres the timer in the top corner????

Dude I have no idea. I tried to be cool with and we would talk a bit, plus she would send me pics whenever she was drunk. Idk if she gave a fuck about me, I wasn't emotionally invested in her at all. I just liked the nudes and the attention.

I use third party apps to save the pictures. What are you a fucking pleb? Do you even do nudes?

What app OP?

A number them. They tend to come and go when snapchat updates. I'm using Sneakaboo atm

Her ass was amazing OP

Did this Cred Forumsro find her?

You do realize that she is totally catfishing u bro...

Mhmm. I totally didn't know anyone that knew her or anything.

Also, it's a bit harder to catfish on snapchat with an iphone. At least without having those atrocious black bars. Which she does have on some of them for about a month.

Or at least it was before the memories update was added to SC. But we haven't talked to each other since then.

>>Send nudes back in forth for about 2 years
pic related?

yeah lol

is that her you cuck

Yeah dude.

If she was catfishing she only got nudes out of it (assuming you didn't send her money). The shear amount of quality and effort makes me think she deserves whatever she got IMO

I mean, I know for a fact she wasn't. She used her main snapchat account and she would post on her story. Though if she went through the effort to fake all of that, then she must of really been obsessed with me lol

and nah, no money. Just pictures of my dick.