Any Aus fags here?

Any Aus fags here?
Unemployed, can't find job. Had idea, made online shop. Can get stuff cheap, including iPhones. Any interest?

Ausfag here and no.

Where abouts fag?

Aus Cred Forumsro here and sure why not

Have a look at my site? :) letmebuythat.bigcartel.com

Newcastle.

Melbourne for me. Newcastle is on the water right?

Yep.

>wants people to buy their shit off their shop
>doesn't tell people what the shop is called
This is why your business is failing

amerifag here

an ausfag told me that the lebanese immgrants will go to the beaches just to stir up shit, call the aussie girls whores and harass people

any experience with this?

I only just started, so I haven't had the chance to fail lol. And I posted a link up there ^^^

>has iPhone 7 only to buy
>makes you contact them with what you want

Fucking piece of shit site and biggest scam I've ever seen

How much for a one plus 3 64gb

Hmm not to my knowledge. I'd say false, but lebos are known to cause a bit of trouble and fight. Not sure really

where In melbourne

>can get stuff cheap

you scamming people for that shit or are you entering grey market imports, where players like kogan have been pushing out smalltimers for years?

>offering a concierge service for items
the fuck are you doing? offering a premium concierge service for cheap items? are you targeting people who know what they want but cant google? are you hoping to make it up on volume?

this whole thing smells very strongly of a 17 year old trying to get out of getting a real job by being a middleman. it's pretty fucking hard to make any money at all like that fam.

No. You can buy the iPhone direct. It's just the only item I've added so far.
And no I don't scam

This mainly happens in Sydney and NSW. I'm not from Sydney, so I can't really elaborate. If you wiki the Cronulla riots, you'll learn more about it.

maybe in sydney but not melbourne lots of curry muchers being creepy rapist from many taxi drivers that have personally told me that females on friday and saturday night get raped by indians

its because he doesn't know how to set up an online shopping cart or payment method. trustworthy in an online business right

Be a laborer or get a trade.. or if youre not white, kill yourself so im not paying for your dole ya cunt

better then centrelink money

Truth.

there is a checkout set up

Lol bullshit. I live in Melbourne and have never heard anything even remotely like this. Indians are the least of Melbournes problems. The Sudanese on the other hand are all cunts.

Crunulla riots sorted them out.. STRAYA!!

How much for a one plus 3?

Nice dubs, user. Do you sell dildos?

Dunno. Se melb has a lot of dirty Indians. Heard some similar stories but usually it is Indians at nightclubs groping chicks

Go be a plumber or electrician

Send an email on the site mate and I'll get back to you tonight with a quote :)

Ausfag here, 7011.

Id buy from your shop but it better me fucks to give some people around here

Yes

you mean 'in addition to centrelink money', no way this is getting declared on a tax return

either way OP is in for a fucking steep learning curve. by selling from a site he's treated as a business under consumer law, which means being forced to handle consumer complaints and accept returns. His suppliers wont be. I doubt he's built a margin for that into his business model.

Wat?

The idiots here.

>fucking just spend a day in hobart. You'll understand

Let me guess ur 1 of those cock heads that wants a job but won't do most of the work on offer, there is always cleaner, labouring, warehouse forklift work, specially in the city, don't tell me ur excuses why u wont do that work tell it ur self n thats why ur unemployed cos ur lazy af n think u deserve a high paying job when u have no skills.

Easy to make a grand a week just driving a forklift! Pay is even better in cold storage warehouses

why is testosterone illegal for personal use but estrogen isn't? what the fuck is this fucking bullshit? like they're ok with people turning in to women but they're not ok with people building muscle

I live it. You get to go back to a better place. Its hard paying so much for so little, high unemployment, and shit weather.

yeah, I'd probably have moved there if I could get a job.
But instead I'll stay in a much bigger city with regular work.