This is my last thread ever

this is my last thread ever

make it good bros

Bye

You'll be back

dont come back

bye bro

Are you going to be a hero or just leaving?

i won't be back no worries

an hero t b h

how you gonna do it

carbon monoxide

like your gonna sit in a car with the hose and shit or what

Can you stream it?

charcoal grill
no i'm going to drive into the woods to do it

ok so youre going to put a fucking charcoal grill in your car, light the shit and then wait to die?

is this the easiest way cause i thought about killing myself before but either wanted it to be quick or painless

Very nice :D

i like camping, i thought i'd do it in a tent

it's not the easiest way probably but i guess i don't know

Tent probs ain't gonna be airtight enough dude, plus all the other shit from the charcoal burning off will make you cough and splutter and survival instinct will kick in. If gonna go out innawoods why not become a hermit and shit, leave all your Shit behind and just vanish

because i want to die

i know where there is an abandoned cabin in the woods about 2 hours from here, maybe i'll go there to do it. or like it was said, just in the car

it's not about living, it's about living with yourself

honestly kudos to you, I've been wanting to do it for so long but don't have the balls

why do you want to die?

yea i dont know about that

i was thinking about jumping off of a water tower here but i dont know if its high enough to die

like the only thing worse than continuing living, would be having to keep living paralyzed and no way to kill yourself

Agreed but you don't know who you are. Nobody does until they've had to rely on themselves for everything. Git gd faggot at least try before you die. I really don't give a shit either way but why go out without trying

For what it's worth OP I don't want you to die. Whatever you've done I've done worse when I wasn't even 18. Hang in there buddy

So, op. I'm just curious here. Why don't you just od on some H or at least sell everything you have and drug the fuck up?

yup, nailed it
thanks
because i fucking hate myself and so does everyone else
yeah that would be awful.

You could melt your own head OP?

i haven't got a clue where to get H
what's "good" and "bad" is irrelevant, i am completely worthless and i hate myself and i want to die. i've never even done anything bad but that's irrelevant.

Op not a faggot wow.

Have nude.

Are those babes his relatives?

there's always something that pushes you off the edge, what was it for you?

Know what? Just get a stick of dynamite and tape it to your head, then light it. That way you will die for sure without pain

Source: thought about suicidlot lot

nice trips but i'm trying to have a comfy death
thanks, she's qt
no idea
just reaching this advanced age, changing of the seasons, exhausting all options. there was nothing special that pushed me over the edge, just the cumulative weight of all my failures is too big now.

Make it 404

user as you sit in that cabin/tent/car, Just think for like 30 minutes is this the right thing to do. Maybe play some quiet music that you grew up listening to.
It's what saved me

can I be the last person you ever talk to?

>carbon monoxide
I'd switch to overdosing hydrogen dioxide if I were you. Hose might work.

How old are you? Got any friends or family, cause they're going to be fucked up bad.

You seem like a decent person. Before you do anything, call eight hundred 273 8255

interesting
share your story op

no thank you this decision has been made
26, no real friends. yes i have family but they'll get over it pretty quick, i mean they had to see it coming.
i think you meant dihydrogen monoxide, hydrogen cannot bond to two oxygen, it's only capable of one bond.
i probably will do that but i don't see myself not following through with it.
ok
funny pic
sure, here you go

If you really want to die we can't stop you but I urge you to reconsider, this is all you get and you shouldn't end it because you've had a bad run of things.

How old are you op?
I'm not going to tell you to do it or not... or even how to.
I just wanna know how old one is when they realize they've been a failure there whole life. Not just young angst but actual self realization

NOOOOO, Fuck it OP. Don't do it! Go out in a blaze of awesome! Climb a mountain, fight a bear, roll off the top with the bear! Or better yet, do ANYTHING. Thing about death is it is nothing. nothing but cold. That's the last thing you'll feel. Cold if it's slow bleed out. Don't do it.

I feel ya bro. I know where you're coming from. I found reasons to stick around a little longer. I sincerely hope you do too. If you don't. Well, I understand.

Make it a good day. I'll stay with ya right here.

I meant tomorrow, it would be an honor for me but meaningless if I'm not sure if you did it

You dun goofed. He's gone and ded now.

> this is my last thread ever
> make it good bros

No, you make it good. You started it you horrible newfag

Make sure to clean up your mess when your done.

k brOp, i support your decision and celebrate whatever life and purpose you served here. I'll try to take from this thread some nice lesson and continue on. You shall therefore live within me, or at least a small tucked away part of me, and all other bros here tonight. ggwp m8

try to send us a message from beyond yo. if you get some awesome soul powers, black out minnesota tomorrow night. At this exact time, to let us know we should all come join you kthnxbai

Nobody sees a suicide coming or gets over it quickly. That's your mind playing tricks on you, and to put it bluntly, you need to tell your brain to fuck off and check your premises.

you're probably right, too bad, I got so excited for a moment

I know I won't change your mind, but don't do it.

Since I know you'll try, see you space cowboy. We'll see each other again in another life, I hope.

You are loved.

Don't do it op. Who cares if people hate you. Go and find someone who loves you. Get out there and find youtself.. don't kill yourself. There'd a lot more to life than just moping around about people who hate you! Don't do it!

Not him but..

love me user.

Give yourself the option of laughing about it in a couple years. Nothing's permanent but death.

Why is this so bothersome?
Because many of us have gone through it and now see how silly it was in the first place to take life so seriously?
meeeowww. In the grand scheme of things we're meaningless? or meaningful? Both? Nature will continue. Humans will live on. The world will move on with one less human. Even billions. Might be better =P.
Lifes like the pool, if you aint gonna have fun in it, gtfo

There's at least 30 people on here that don't know you and care enough about you to speak up at 3 in the morning. That should mean something, right?

Yeah sure, I miswrote the formula.

don't kill yourself plox

spend all your money first, no point in saving now. heck, buy everyone here a game on steam or something

Maybe travel abroad OP

youre alive get over it

Done.

Hey OP, man has walked on the moon.

Just thought I'd let you know.