I was born this way, incredably manipulative...

I was born this way, incredably manipulative, using anyone and everything around me only if it vould benifit me in some way, then when i was done with it i either hurt it or just ignored it. I felt no remorse, on the contrary i felt great pleasure from getting over on everyone, always being faster and smarter. I also was born with this never dying urge to find my perfect partner, the one and only person that could accept me and all of my behavior and all of my deepest darkest desires. Its been a long and interesting journey these past 30 years... And then when i least expected it, two days ago, she found me....... Ask me anything Cred Forums a psycopath who found his psycopathic princess.

>Hurr, i like to watch edgy TV shows. I'm a psychopath. I found my m'lady.

*Your

>you're little princess has come

The End.

That's a very long way of saying cringe thread.

Guys its just two fat people talking to each other. Move along

I don't give a fuck

Do you have any pics?

Thats the most i will show guys

You think you know a single fucking thing about persuasion? Your faggy messages are nothing compared to mine

>Found OPs OKC.

Also cringe bread now

*tips fedora*

Haha dude you are fucking retarded. I dont give a shit and a half what you think about me or her, this was never about you. Its a tribute to her.

Lol Op is going to send a dick pic then get blackmailed

>rub hard on my big tits pulling hard on my erect nipples
>your cock resting up against my moist opening
>let me feel yoiur hot juicys
>and now, i have to take my kids to school
fuck this is sad. lackluster imagery, overuse of advective, barely descriptive in any original sense

probably only gets you off cause you've never actually had a chick go wild for your dick. you say you've met your match but she has you wrapped around her little finger.

>i dont know if i'm going to cry or cum
both at the same time i bet

HAHAHAHAHAHA YES

>my soul is screaming

>persuasion

being this needy

>persuasion

Blackmail me for what lol, i have no family and only one friend, no important carrer or kids. There is litterally NOTHING She could take from me i havent already destroyed willingly. Or did you not understand the definition of psychopath?

Lmfao, as if this thread wasn't cringey enough,
>little princess
Is a fat piece of shit.

No...I'd say it sounds more like you caught the autism

>No collar bone.
>enormous whale is showing up on the radar captain!

fuck off douchebag, nobody cares about your shitty self justifying narrative. Do society a favor and swallow 60 sleeping pills.

Literally everyone that calls themselves a psychopath on here is a tryhard edgy teenager. Cringe as fuck m8.

>man the harpoon!

Lol i will admit she is thick af but by no means a land whale. I dont like girls that can be broken.

Lol it really makes no difference to me if you believe me or not holms. I cant change what i am.

I'm a girl btw

Let me guess here, early thirties, she has 2+ children, and there is a deadbeat dad, obviously. She has a high school education, but "loves to write", and "thick" is at least 200lbs to you?

Yep you caught me, i have an enormous mangina

She looks fat. Also, if it took you 30 years to find your 'princess' does that make you a wizard?

Nah she is about 160, and she is a year younger than me, and yes on the kids but i am glad she has them. The world needs more of her in it.

Should have fucked the kid. .. It's probably smaller than she is.

>fixed it.

Nah not at all, lost my virginity at 16, just never found anyone remotely close to being into my sexual perversions. Ive fucked just under 200 women. I know its the newest cool meme to assume everyone on this bored is NEET. But i wouldnt be very good at what i did if i was so social unacceptable.

>af

I thought you were an edgy psycho, OP

Guess you're just an edgy 13 year old

Top kek, good advice bro

Lol why because i stay current on popular culture to further my own means. Jesus you guys just cant grasp this concept huh?

Thanks for all the bumps homie, never thought my thread would last this long.

I fully grasp the concept, and if you're what you say you are, you wouldn't be using language like that when your on Cred Forums you'd be using it when you need to be.

If you're really this master manipulator who know how to act in different environments you'd replace that lol with kek, and stop being so cringey so people would for a second believe you

But exaxtly what purpose would have have to.manipulate people on a random image board? What could i possible gain from that?

I don't understand what the fuck is happening in here k thanks

School in the morning son. Go to bed.

Honestly i just never thought i would fine someone that could make me happy. I felt like gloating. Sue me nigger.

Exactly, what would you gain from that? What are you gaining from bragging about your lard of a girlfriend on an image board?

>using anyone and everything around me only if it vould benifit me in some way

So why are you here?

Havent been in school in a decade, does you reads?

/thread

To bask in the glory of having someone to take over the world with. One day, you will remeber this when you see us in the news. Call it my manefesto, out coming of age, just a hemoroid on the asshole of the internet. But its more than enough for us.

I don't give a shit that someone makes you happy, in fact I'm happy for you. It's your "I'm a psycho" narrative that pisses me off, when you most obviously aren't one. And your girlfriend isn't either

This is in no way a manifesto, all you've done is post pictures of your odd sexting.

There is also no "Us" as I assume your girlfriend isn't posting this with you

>this fucking op
I legitimately cannot tell if this unrefined delusion and autism is bait or not. There's too much of a lack of self awareness for this to be real.

You don't really think this is how life works, right?

Lmao dude.... Just stop trying. Nothing you have said has made your point. Its literally nieve speculation of a wanna be soap opera psychologist.

Lmao, again your little princess is literally just one of my government assistance reeping, overweight, single mothers. You are just a cringy wizard with a grandiose and undeserving sense of self. Honestly, you probably created this delusion of being a psychopath so you could cope with your mundane, pathetic existence. Your life has been lived before.

>nieve speculation of a wannabe soap opera psychologist

Nothing I've said has come close to that definition.

How tall is this bitch op?

This is going in my cringe folder. You're a fucking disgrace.

>I'm so manipulative XD

People that say that are those massive cunts that people just tolerate.

>psychopath
What are you going to do when she's done with you and leaves you a slumped, crying sack of shit like before

The ones that are the most manupilative, or however it's spelled, are most likely not to acknowledge it.

I've had my good times with words as well, and sometimes awesome things happened; but what i did, everyone could, and it's not so much manupilating. Some girls are just a whole lot easier because they are either inexperienced or dropped their guard because they think you're a nice guy.

in other words OP is an edgy faggot who self diagnosed as a psychopath and finally got a gf

LOL no, I make my own titles. I'm a legit psycho. I don't care about you, see. I'm going to burn the world and feed you all to my gf until she dies from my cancerous cringey behavior. You can't stop us.

I wrote my dissertation, in part, about people like OP. At best he is a narcissist. In no way does he display the signs of being a psychopath. People like to take advantage of others and automatically think they are psychopaths. He's just a kid who's a pervert and likes fat women.

I can tell you aren't the same guy as OP, judging from the fact that everything in your post is spelled correctly

5'1

Well, shit. Goddammit of stop being a piece of crap and get a better education! I was just outed because of you.

If there was anybody who actually thought you were OP, they can't recognize speech patterns.

How many katanas do you own?
And what is your favorite vape juice?

He who calls himself the king,is not the true king. You are no psychopath. Stop pretending. If you were,I wouldn't be replying to you and you would of blended in just fine. Right now...You're as obvious as a pedophile with hand problems in Legoland

>you.....and neil

YOU FUCKING CUCK

little OBESE princess maybe

THIS THREAD IS BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD

fucking hilarious boi

Princess?! Dat bitch must way the same as a Ford Princess, faget!

OP

Even if you are a psychopath, which I highly doubt you are, it dosent give you superpowers of exploiting compared to others like youre trying to present here. Most human beings are at least capable of some kind of manipulation, with some being as peverse as a true psychopath if it werent for one inherent difference: they treat people according to their value system. If someone isnt in their value system, they could get treated the same as a clinical psycopath. Psychopaths just do completely indiscriminately. But that really dosent sound like an advantage to me... not after a while anyways. But youre not a psychopath OP.

First and foremost, it is called sociopath.

Second, you aren't one.

Third, congrats on your one month at best relationship. Hit us up when your emotion free ass is weeping that she cheated.

Fourth, you are a faggot, op. But not just any faggot, you are an edgelord.

Sixth, you are so intelligent you failed to name block. Kek

ITT: two shitty fanfic writers meet

negligent and unintelligent - maybe he dgaf

maybe she gets off on it

we are dealing with a fictional scenario after all