>always says I'm funny and her favorite friend
>I always flirt and try to make it obvious
>last week was her birthday
>no one buys her anything out of laziness
>bought a really cheap but thoughtful present
>she almost cried from emotional impact
>fuck yes I'm a hero
>one week later we're chillin in usual hangout spot
>she says we've been friends for a long time and there's something she feels she needs to say
>itshappening.exe
>"user I'm not really straight"
>"what do you mean?"
>"I'm attracted to women"
>I cling to any shred of hope and say "so you're bi"
>"no user I'm not really attracted to men"
>mfw when I fucking wasted hundreds of dollars in gas to drive 30min away and hangout every fucking week

she just said that to make you fuck off, dude.

Seriously, y'all people act like being friends with someone is a bad thing.

If you enjoy being with that person then be their friend, if you are pretending to like being with them to get sex, then you're just being manipulative and you got what you deserve.

You should have said:
>well i'm attracted to men, so there must be some way this can work out

Lol beta

Feelsbadman, have a nude for your troubles

Do you enjoy piblic nuditiy shots, user?

This is literally what I am hearing.

"I really like this person and they want to be my friend, woe is me!"

The only explanations here are:

A) You don't actually like the person, you are just trying to manipulate them into sexing your man parts by pretending to care about them.

B) You don't understand how basic human relationships work.

pretty true but i dont belive men and women can ever be just friends. its either relationship or bust.

could be worse, i would suggest staying friends with her and think of her more as a bro. you could get nudes from her and or her girls she fucks. had a buddy who did this, wins for him.

OP, if the only reason you were friends for a year was to get in her panties then you probably didn't deserve her in the first place.

Your dumbass fault for wasting so much time trying to get into her pants.
Should have asked her after some time you bloody idiot! Enjoy thinking about what you could have done with thatbwasted money and time you sad cunt!

Guys, I think I found the feminist

Why yes I do

Once upon a time Cred Forums wasn't full of pussy ass faggots

Only for those who aren't pussy

user who is this??

Cred Forums in a nutshell: "beta beta cuck nigger cuck cuck nigger Trump4God"

>really good friends
>but not if i can't fuck her

it's a sad story but if you honestly think all of the time you've spent hanging out with a person you genuinely like have been a complete waste, just because you can't stick your peen in her, then you don't really deserve her anyway.

guys and girls cant "just be friends" if theyre hanging out almost everyday in person.

i talk to the same girls on skype here and there, and i consider them just people i sexually harass to get laughs. But if i were to hang out with them in person im probably just dump my load in them and leave because we have nothing in common.

The true sad thing here is having so few females willing to speak to you that when one of them only sees you as a friend it is devastating. I have like 10 really good female friends, and then I go on dates weekly via okcupid/tinder.

When a girl says she just wants to be friends and she's cool I say "oh that's fine" and get over it and be her friend because it's fuckint vindictive and childish to do anything else.

Anyway, having female friends helps you get pussy. They can translate vague texts for you or give you tips.

>never having female friends throughout your entire life
>find gf, cut off contact with every other woman you know
is that right?

Iv had females "friends" but the only reason i was interested in them in the first place was to fuck them. And the only one that was interesting enough for me to keep talking to was because i wanted a relationship with her.

i had some female friends but inevitably attraction grows then shit either becomes painfull, awkward or a combination of the 2. and I am married now but i find that my interactions with women are better now but i still believe whole heartedly that if i was to become friends with a female that attraction would come and complicate all the shit

>They can translate vague texts for you or give you tips
fyi every woman, either conciously or unconciously wants to fuck up other male friends relationship prospects to keep you in their back pockets and they wanna fuck up their female friends relationships out of jelousy and or competition

sucks for you guys. so you just aren't capable of deciding not to fuck certain people?
hypothetically if you were bi you just wouldn't have friends unless there was a chance you could fuck them one day?

OP you got three options

1) be her friend still, she is in a vulnerable stage and needs some one to lean on. Plus you two can pick up girls together now.

2) Bail on her and make her question everything

3) an hero because you are clearly a faggot

i am bi to a degree but my qualities in a male i become attracted to are so specific it rarely ever happens. also i would think it would be easier to temper the attraction aspect with a same sex friend given they only have a 10 percent chance of being homosexual or gay so there is very little chance of it becoming a thing.
my wife is also bi and yes she cant be friends with anyone very easily because of this attraction problem.

white knight faggot.

meant 'or bi'

Oh wow, so you have a friend that trust you enough that she comes out to you - potentially before telling anyone else, like her parents? How old are we talking here?

Woe is you, such a relationship is a terrible thing to have really. You should definitely drop her now. That'll show, turn her in to a Turbofeminazi, stupid bitch.

You're garbage.

white knight faggot

That's white knighting to you? Okay.

Hey op, I have a better - and conveniently much more realistic idea - where you set up a meeting and then seduce her and fuck her straight, brah.

There are so many white knights and feminist faggots in this thread.

Wow.

I mean for real for real, she probably isn't even a lesbian, right? She just said that because you're such a cringy motherfucker.

Nah, not in my experience. My best wingman has been a chick for the bast couple years.

Well yeah, and op is full on oneism. 'Ooh, I wanna hang myself. Can't be with this girl I like.'

Dude, you've known her for a year. You've been friendzoned to hell and back. Just move the fuck on.

Depending on how much of a loser you really are, stay friends or not. But your oneitis is probably too severe. ffs you're 19

To clarify, what the fuck did you expect?
She's been hinting for years and you've never asked her out. If the only guy she ever liked appears to have no attraction to her then why shouldn't she try chicks? Were you expecting her to ask you out because you were a really good friend?

read your post again fool, your trying to make him feel bad for possibly making her feel bad. that is by definition white knighting.