How do I get laid?

How do I get laid?

Starting to go to gay bars would be a good start

I am straight though

Why the fuck are you posting a picture of your ass online then?

Girls like butts too

No girls here would be interested in ur saggy ass

1) Be attractive
2) Don't be ugly

No dawg, that pose is 100% gay. It indicates you like taking it up the pooper. Nothing wrong with that, just be honest to yourself

It's not saggy though

Guys really do nothing for me

stop having a fear of not getting laid. and then stop giving a fuck about how youre perceived by others, while still respecting within reason what is considered fucking weird and whats attractive

TBH, hit up a local swinger party.

because 1 in 6 times, herpes is actually the cure

step 1: stop masturbating

everything else will work itself out

you're probably more of a bottom, perhaps you would like to do things to guys better than the other way around. I`m sure some guy would love to bury his cock between those cheeks like the picture on the bed. Accept your fate

seriously? with that ass any top would take you. you must be ugly as fuck.

Yeah, girls love guys with their anus in the air like that, ready for cock...

I would definitely like to avoid STD's
No, really guys don't do it for me.
Well thanks. I have had guys hit on me but not really girls.

try to look more like an egg

post more nudes OP, and I will give you an honest answer.

post cock OP

hot, face?

go on....

Thanks, no face though

>Crawl up chickens cloaca.

>Wait.

>Get laid.

>Success.

Jesus fucking christ OP.

I pay females literally zero fucks. Have a gf I fucking hate but still live with and rides my dick. And you can't get fucking laid? I will literally go to a party be socialable for awhile then when females start hitting on me or making eye contact I straight up ignore that slut cause ALL I KNOW is that it's more bullshit I don't fucking want. I feel bad if you can't get it in son. So sorry for your loss. An hero.

Stop doing gay shit like posting your ass on Cred Forums.

is this the same stupid piece of shit faggot that has been posting pictures of his ass on Cred Forums for months now. FUCK OFF you stupid queer. no one wants to see your ugly ass. queer or straight we hate you. fucking killing yourself and stop posting yourself faggot.

Truth

Guess I can try that, dunno how it would help though

>I am straight though

>implying there are any girls on this site

But I am :(
There are some

why does nobody think girls are on Cred Forums with all the girls that post in soc

Enjoying yourself?

Chlorophorm... And ductape if u want her awake.

Come sit on my lap and I'll pull that cock out and stroke it

no face? that's why you're not getting laid. who'd want to fuck a freak with no face?

this thread

Yeah, the other anons have a point. rn there is probably a few gay men jerking to your bubble butt. Tis a nice one