Nzg New Zealand thread

nzg New Zealand thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20160928001053&SearchText=mongrel mob
tinychat
allright.org.nz/
areyouok.org.nz/family-violence/statistics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jews

sik digits brah
napier reporting
in before why are ids even gone

timaru reporting in

mongrel mob reppin in the octy today

Why are IDs even gone?

SEIG FUKN YOZAAAAAAAAA

Man, those guys are so cool and so tough. I wish I was more like them.

look at them shit skins

You suck at rugby.
Fact.

rugby sucks faggot try harder

Just lost my license for 3 months lads.

Anyone have any advice?

pff i wish this was real

Saw this sweet ride down at countdown and wondered if it was one of theirs. It would do some sick maines

W2C??

Buy/steal a bicycle.

What'd you lose it for, you idiot?

Don't drive from Hamilton to Wellington while disqualified 'cause your shit is getting impounded yo

when you single for life

>under 1m wide
>still cant manage to fit it in one park
i'd push that shit right over i swear

someone was selling Mongrel Mob patches/designs online, I wouldnt be surprised if some american yuppy thought it was cool. I should find a pic of that american....thing that had a terrible Moko

#yolobathsalts

Carrying passengers, didn't even realise I'd got over the demerit limit. Just got pinged at a gassy filling up

I live on the Shore bro I take my car out of my driveway and its gettin fucking impounded. Cops for days up here

Yeah I fucking saw that and had a fuckin laugh.

waste of trips tbh

anyone got any northland nudes?

..there are maoriaboos? holy shit why

You said it deadpost/b/ro

Pissing down in Tok, thunder & lightning & shit

aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20160928001053&SearchText=mongrel mob

checked

sup fags Hamilton here. just got back from a conference in Europe and basically ended up banging this 7/10 Polish chick... anyway according to FB she is married and has 3 kids.

Should i do the right thing and tell the husband he got cucked?

>caring about trips
hahahaha way to tell everyone that you're new bro

I found it. Still dont know what the gender is, but I'll hazard a guess at female.

Only if you have pics faggot

No.

tinychat com/nzcam

>2/7 order are from australia

Fucking kek the look on that kids face

not unless you want to destroy the marriage and the 3 kids' lives you complete faggot

nate here triads closes gang i mean they bigger than all nz gangs combined

anyone here have experience with dht cream with regard to penis enlargement?

all the missus's making sure the hubby's patches are nice and new.

I had eggs for dinner in remembrance of Jake

bro im jacked; have never considered anything along those lines tbh

no. the fuck is wrong with you?

He's a liar, for one.

i'm just saying if it was me i would want to know

>in TN
>my state
>that human lives in my state
Poor kid.

Do it man, you havent ruined shit, she did the second she decided to be a whore and fuck someone that isnt her husband. She's putting him at risk for an STD or raising some kid thats not his own. Tell him.

nate from marlborough/nelson area careful theres a fat chick who thinks there attractive in nz threas niggers smokestack

don't be a faggot

Top Zooboo M8

I lost my license for 6 months cus of DWI, was almost shitting myself cus I was caught in a friend's car but luckily since it was my first offence I was allowed to keep it in a The Warehouse carpark and I just picked it up the next day lol. was even driven home by cops. But the guilt shit got me bad so I know what it's like not having a license

k

so you now have a criminal record for being a dumb motherfucker? lulz

Taranaki here

Add my fb for tits Ziu Ruki

Obviously not the real n8 because no scatposting.

this is why i prefer traps. women are whores

haaaaaaaaaahahahahaha this faggot actually thinks traps aren't whores? Mate, traps are the biggest most unfaithful whores that exist. especially the mentally ill trans ones.

Apparently not, talked to a cop a couple weeks ago and asked him to search me on his phone for the lolz and I didn't come up with any convictions or warnings or anything. He even showed me.

just got back hope in auk from a roadtrip down to wellington a few days ago to see immolation at Valhalla. one of if not the best gigs ive ever been to. you guys have a pretty sweet city, im gona come back soon. those $10 jugs at siglo were pretty fucking sweet (people there were fucking plebs tho)

if you do it post the whole convo in another thread

you saying Annonz is a whore?

how come youre in an enzed bread?

Anyone got greens in central auckland? Looking for a 50

he's a huge faggot

ITT: bogans

with a feminine penis

Anonnz is unfaithful

Gore checking in

>surprised there are degenerates on Cred Forums

Anonnz cheated on their misses with three dudes so yea

HIV+

fuck what a slut

Glad you had a good trip, and am still a wee bit jelly.

its so bullshit why is testosterone illegal to posses for personal use but estrogen isn't

this is retarded as fuck

How many misses did he cheat on?

who the fuck wants testosterone? bitches who want to cheat at sports

You're just mad I blocked you off snapchat when you started being a spastic.
BTW Someone who's face looks like a donkey with meat curtains has no right to rate fems on their weight or even how attractive they are.

people who want to build some muscle, obviously

>tfw too much androgen

allright.org.nz/

areyouok.org.nz/family-violence/statistics/

Evening

Wellyfag here again

Evening. How goes it?

Is it just me or is KFC shit these days?

what the fuck is happening, the weather was just getting warm now we have rain for weeks

>these days

Dunedin student up in here.

Trying to identify a species of Cortinarius plant. Here is its private parts. This plant is female. Haven't found a male plant yet.

West coast reporting in

wiki says cortinarius is a genus of mushrooms. dat aint a mushroom.

And we're back. Cheers, gook Moot.

took em long enough

Fuck maoris, stupid fucking bongas. Anyone else hate the fuckers mooching off the government and nigging up the place? Honestly they are worse than the blacks.

where thos nz nudes

haha

Do u have any nudes of dayna

Sup whan. My penis is not erect.

Underage fag

here you go, one fresh nude.

do you nz faggots post this thread at the same time on the same day every week?

I hate them. I also hate cheap indians, won't-even-learn-english asians, faggy white people, and rapey arabs.

I hate everyone.

same time every day every week

Every month, every season, every year

every decade?

You got any Otago nudes?

sheep fucker

Coprosma my bad. Working on cortinarius as well. Get names mixed sometimes.

No. In a relationship.Loyal to my mate until the day she fucks up.

>Coprosma
gross hate those little shits, let me check my books

got another overall pic and height?

Requesting Maori nudes

What are you and her studying?

Why? Are you bulimic and the finger down the throat not working anymore?

Haha I just want to add it to my collection, I was in a Hawaii thread once and someone posted nude Hawaiian girls and I though huh... now I must see nudes from every country in the world. I've yet to see anyone deliver Maori nudes.

I have lots of pictures but my internet just cut out. On my phones data. Dont want to use it up. I've looked through some keys and I think what I have is c parviflora or c cunninghamii. Could also be a robusta hybrid. It's growing near lots of robusta. The leaves smell nice and the berries taste like watered down mint. Leaves about 3cm long.

what colour are the berries?

>mfw didnt update before posting.

ignore that. anyway i cant find shit. robusta hybrid looks like a sound guess to me. You could always ring up DOC and ask if they could lend a hand, knew a dude that worked out in the bush and he could ID coprosma by a glance. They do a lot of work with coprosma down this way (on the west coast, hokitika way to), if you're not involved with them already.

orange/red as seen here

Yeah ive been working all day to try and find out what this thing is. The guys i asked at the Botany department couldn't make a good guess.

Thank you for your help though, I appreciate the attempt. What book did you use to try and ID it?

ask him how your dick tastes and just let the rest unravel as he beats her in front of the kids until she tells the truth. that will teach her

any1 want?