Pls r8

Pls r8
I've lost a lot of weight due to depression and I feel like a self-conscious bonebag.

just a normal dude with no muscles

Thanks for answering. I didn't start lifting because I'm too depressed to leave my appartment.

I'd do you/10. You could gain a little weight though

Thanks, that is encouraging.

No problem. Post moar pics

You look really fucking sad man. I get told I look depressed a lot, difference is I'm in pretty great shape. You seem like a good dude.

What's your first name? Or your initials or whatever you feel comfortable sharing?

Your body looks normal, quit crying bitch.

If you know me just call me already.

Why so fat

I am. Everyday. I take meds but it does nothing anymore (benzos)

I don't know you.

What a shame. (Thank you)

me too op
dont worry.

You have good fat distribution. Just train in the gym for a few months. You will put on good muscle

Pic required

Not OP but you're cute but you probably already know that.

You need to put on some more weight and go to the gym regularly. Other than that you look pretty good

That's good.

I always tell people to cut their weight down before making workout gains.

Cut weight/body fat percentage down

Eat very clean

Make progress at gym

Gains look better with low body fat percentage

Girls like that better

Win

Thanks. I'm considering to start going to the gym but I'm really not a social person. Not anymore.

My name starts with Y.

Going to the gym shouldn't be a social thing. You build yourself. You'd be a shit friend to put your personal fitness goals on your friends, example if you stay home cuz your friend isn't going that day. Do it on your own. It's a lifestyle change and there's absolutely nothing fucking stopping you.

I appreciate the quality of your logos but as I have no friends working out I was just pointing the fact I tend to have spaghettis flying out of my pocket around regular people.