Fired and 4 counts of Voyeurism (Class C felony)!

Fired and 4 counts of Voyeurism (Class C felony)!

http://
www.
ptleader.
com/news/law_justice/juvenile-employee-suspected-in-pizzeria-voyeurism-incident/article_b65c74c4-81ea-11e6-9298-835f76c7cc42.html

> Anglin said a group of whistleblower hackers, commonly known as “white knights,” had found the videos on a website called Cred Forums.

Where are the fuckin ppics

>whistleblower hackers

Not

>sjw and feminist shit posters

>hackers

bump

This.

With Cred Forums basically on the same level as facebook now in terms of popularity it should be common knowledge that these vile feminist justice warriors now have everyone here in their crosshairs. All they need is one of them to be a mod [ they already have] now yerr fuckt.

In any case he deserved it for being retarded, hopefully hell serve some time, smarten up and actually rape a few people before being caught again. GL.

who was fired?

the male? what stops females from placing a hidden cam? there's no proof so far what so ever

fucking epic lol
got banned for that thread and then when i posted 2 weeks later asking if anything happened from it my thread got nuked

mods confirmed sjw's

The article doesn't say specifically. It just says ajuvenile employee

>Anglin said a group of whistleblower hackers, commonly known as “white knights,” had found the videos on a website called Cred Forums
>Apparently, there are good hackers and bad hackers.
kek

wouldn't it be funny to dox and raid Anglin now in response to this article?

how come the owner isnt a suspect?

also the article clearly states that “There is a relief that the sheriff found someone, but to know it was someone here, it feels like a betrayal.”

who was it? you can't tell from the videos that were shared - the hidden cam could have been places by anyone - even the owner, or any of the girls. considering they probably have male / female bathrooms, a female is a lot more likely to be the suspect

do they have online ordering?

>order pizza to competitor
>pizza delivery guy arrives
>pizza place thinks competitor is trolling them
>fat joe gets into a fight with delivery guy

glad i'm not the only one that saved

hopefully the kid gets a good lawyer. if they can't prove it was him who shot the footage then there's reasonable doubt that it could have been anyone there.

iirc there was a phone call made and the owner sadi he didn't find a camera, so if they cant get prints off anything he might get off charges

post fagit

file size is too big

OP said he worked there and went to school with most of them. Unless he's getting framed...

Ya, the rest of files are just over 2MB each.

Upload to mega, dropbox, gfycat, Vola,... I have 4, but I think there were more?

nah only the 4

Oh okay.

decent.

+1 for dropbox

I'm currently putting them on Vola

Hackers... kek.

People still don't know how to internet.

/r/BBLta9K

girls really sit onto public toilets? ewww

You never posted it, I never saved it.

>/r/BBLta9K

+1 Thanks

Are you the kid?

Zach?? Zach IS THAT YOU?

brother Kek is smiling upon you today, blessed the art thy shitposting hands

Where are the other ones? Just to make sure this never happens again.

find all 4 at BBLta9K

>Whiteknights +1
Hahahahahaha

For what? Didn't work for mless or imgur

volafile

what is happening here

That didn't work either. 404'd

should have waited a week before raising hell against him

he said he "had videos of almost everyone he works with", and he also never released the full vids of the 4 webms

silly whiteknights

White knights ruin everything

seriously. We could have had a treasure trove of wins.

Yeah I like these sluts. They were better off not even knowing. Any of the Asian? Who has the rest he posted?

the thread was better than a new piss vids
don't buy into the articles whitenight propaganda, it was a funny as fuck dox thread

implying it wasnt this guy

>BBLta9K
you must be stupid it didn't 404

I got it to work nevermind

Chelsey has a great ass. I wish I worked somewhere I could get away with doing this. How did the user even record this?

Nobody has the threads archived? Any screenshots from the fb posts? And yeah white knights suck. We could be looking at all these girls right now instead of just 4 measley webms.