Shota thread:

Shota thread:
Whatever you do, don't put shota in the OP edition.

4 shota threads in one night...

Did they take out the auto purge or something?

did threads with the word "shota" in them used to get deleted? I've only been here about one year

shota in Op autosage has been gone for months, I hate to say it, but that Q & A posts might've worked.

Used to be but according to I guess it's gone now.

>Error: Maximum file size allowed is 2 MB
the fuck? since when

That's also something new I noticed.

was about to ask how long you've been gone, but jsut got a file too large error on a pic I got from here

Not sure if anyone here is too talkative, but how do you organize your collection? I just use the default file names for now.

I literally haven't organized or pruned my collection in a decade. Every time I think about doing it I'm like "eh, I have better things to do".

>mfw neighbor spanks his irl shota son in front of me and I don't know if looking away would make me look retarded

Thanks for making me socially retarded shotafags.

The majority of shotafags aren't attracted to real boys. Blame yourself,not us.

Is this a common problem for you? kek

what's the point of posting images and not talking?

Not really. They just moved in. Kid is eleven so I was like "wtf isn't he too old for that" and autism intensified.

I'm getting ready for work, and my posts don't bump anyway

>autism
Unless you went out of your way to watch it happen or something I doubt they are suspicious of you.

I'd say once they become a teenage they are too old to be spanked. Then you disown them and kick them out of your home.

So out of all the changes, OP not being able to bump is still a thing? I'll dump shit again I guess.

Naw dude, I understand.

"Bath time!"

Kids strip and head to off to grab towels and stuff.

Me: "um..."

I guess I was wrong that most people in these shota threads aren't into real boys by the way these posts are sounding. That's a real shame.

Being into them doesn't mean doing anything untoward.

>changes
Anyone have a list of all the changes, or do we just have to discover them?
who admits to being a pedo?

rather small variance, innit?

Oh, I am, but you people can say what you like.

I guess, it's still astonishing to me though. All my friends who are into shota (and there are a lot) aren't into real boys. But it's fine I guess so long as it's fantasy for the people who are into real boys.

A pedo on Cred Forums would with no hesitation. They are gross people and make us all look bad but oh well. By the way I'm both those people you replied to.

No, it's a big variance. Drawn stuff is different from real stuff. Whether pedos use drawn things to get their fix or not isn't comprable. It's like saying furries are just people into bestiality.

Shota thread ads are spot on today.

Kek. I'd feel awkward if that happened. He got spanked bare, so that just made it more awkward...to me anyways. He stormed off to his room afterwards so it probably wasn't fun for him either.

I'm pretty sure you're the only one who felt awkward because you were aroused, which is gross. Discipline is pretty common. And no fucking duh it wasn't fun for him, being spanked hurts plus it's embarrassing to be spanked in front of people.

Well no. The one in your case was old enough to be self aware. Having that happen in front of guests must have been mortifying.

I meant in the sample size sense, too little reporting.
have seen most not be in my time here, others are just more vocal about the matter.
not as if anyone is 100% or 0% anything either.
But I do agree with your point.

Cute and small is best

It's despicable how they reduced maximum file size..

>A pedo on Cred Forums would with no hesitation. They are gross people and make us all look bad but oh well.
You're the one who makes us all look bad with your denial. Obviously people who like shota also like real boys. Just like how people who enjoy yaoi or yuri also like gay or lesbian sex.

>Obviously people who like shota also like real boys.

i dont like shot and im only here to jerk off to my own rape.

can someone please post older man/shota?

thanks.

Can do

Thank you for speaking my mind.

Uh, yes. I'll look for some...

I may be into the shotas themselves, but I occasionally fantasize about a reversal. Being manhandled and pounded sounds sexy as fuck.

Oh my god, this fucking site.

Fuck their restrictive file sizes. I'm done.

>Being manhandled and pounded sounds sexy as fuck.

i was asked to if i wanted to do it to him and tried, but my dick was too small to even go inside.

btw, hairiest fucking asshole i had ever seen in my 12 year old life. cant even tell you how amazed i was at how much hair there was. kek.

whats so good about shota series and dont they look like little boys too much rather than teens

>implying real life boys looks anywhere near as good as anime-style cute shotas

Never in my life have I been attracted to any man or boy. But shotas get me diamond hard.

Explain that shit, faggot.

The prettiest 3D boys are actually even more beautiful than the prettiest 2D boys. The problem is just that they're extremely rare, and they age up too fast. I saw one of them when I was in the subway once. He had perfect aryan features and mid-long natural blond hair. His face was very androgynous and his body was slim without being emaciated. He was the most beautiful human being I had ever seen, 2D or 3D, but I didn't even dare to talk to him since an adult girl talking to a random boy in the subway would be too fishy. To this day I still regret it since I'll never see him again.

A shame, although I still consider you lucky. I have yet to see anyone like that, let alone meet anyone like that.

Pretty close to what I saw.

>he had perfect aryan features

Are you trying to tell us something, user?

Shotas shuld be hugged not fugged

posting this modded stuff

Yeah, I probably sound a bit crazy right now, but he was just so perfect. It happened like 5 years ago and I still think about it. I'm not into the whole "worshiping people" thing, but he was seriously the closest thing to a living angel that I'll ever see. I literally couldn't stop staring at him and I almost wanted to cry when I saw him leave and the doors closed behind him.

But yeah, anyway, I strayed a bit from my initial point. The point is, most 3D boys are ugly, but so are most 3D men and women. Only a tiny minority of people are attractive, and people who claim that boys aren't are just completely delusional, or just ashamed and afraid to admit it.