High on 300 mg of tramadol

High on 300 mg of tramadol

Ask me anything

Also general drugs thread

Quit that shit while you still can.

Agreed. I took tramadol after a concussion and turned into a suicidal sociopath

How are you high on tramadol? Its for long term pain treatment and takes time to build up in your system. Both times i took tramadol it didnt do shit except make me sleepy

Try drinkin a beer or three instead of taking pain killers.

Quit.
Just fucking quit

First time doing

Its a opiate

What's the high like? How long does it last? How do u feel the next day?

I prefer spirits

Opioid*

Kinda sleepy feel like my head is heavy and kinda warm and fuzzy feelsgoodman.jpg i dont kno abpunt the withdrawls this is my first time doing them so i guess il find out tomorow

Lucky mother fucker. Ran out of norcos, swapped with crys but the euphorias too short lived

As for how long i took 2 pills at 3:30 1 pill at 4:30 1 pill at 5:15 and 2 pills at 6:30 its 9:47 now and i still feel high

Tramadol is my shit, I absolutely love it, first you that kind of "something is different" feeling, and slowly it turns into a fuzzy, my legs itch a bit, want to chat with everyone lovebug feeling, at low doses which is what I prefer it's a moodlifter and makes me feel cozy and cute, and at higher doses you get the nods and want to cuddle and talk

Oh and I forgot, it takes 30-45 minutes to kick in, lasts 2-3 hours, and you feel normal but a little sleeping in 4. Next day, you feel normal but refreshed.

When I have it, I take maybe 100mg which is a piddling dose every 3-4 days and it's really nice, helps me unwind and really helps with pain.

Man my face iches sooooo much right now

And yeah they kinda creep up on u

RIP, no seriously though dude, cuddle a fuzzy blanket, get real cozy, take a warm shower too, shit is so cash

I started off takeing 100 mg waited and hour and didnt feel shit and i have no tollorance so idk

Yeah boyyyy

Don't take anymore, it'll sneak up on you, it's heavily effected by food, just ride it out a bit, you'll feel it soon, also don't drink with it

I just realized i havent fapped yet is it gud??

I took all 6 bro

why haven't you take any good meds? lyrica, bentsos or something worth it? are you too pussy to get them?

And yeh it snuck up on me i was fine playing farcry 4 didnt feel a thing and i stood up for a piss and it hit me like a punch in the brain

It varies, for me, I can't, but for others it's awesome.

Oh, well then, have fun lad, get some blankets, someone to talk to, some good music, oh and for real, for me, I can read, and be absolutely sucked in.

Listen to something on Librivox or read a book or a fanfic, hell, anything.

Some people like a milder, chiller, high, lad

Normaly only smoke weed this is my first expirience with scrips

Cheers lad

Oh yeah, the best tip of all for any opiate? Take off your pants, your leg hairs will feel reaaaaally weird and good, and scratch them a bit, it's great.

Like, you know where you take off socks after a long day and scratch the indents they leave and get the pee shakes? Like that.

i will highly recommend you to try weed with lyricas, best booster med there is. no matter what drug you comp with it, it boosts everything.
also praise for my rivatrils, test those and you will fall in love with em.

Gonna try this now cheers

Yeah a friend of mine likes lyrica il keep that in minf thanks