S/fur

s/fur

Damn

Mousguy has some dank robutt. Post em all mous!

where's rad

Motion seconded

he got v&

That's an accurate collage, because I'm not in it

:(

Don't be silly, Dash.

You got it. Posting em all.

What?

Yes it's a massive improvement over the old one which you were in

You what?

Legend bro!

Yeah no, you weren't in it, but I did make you an entry - However I ceased production on the collage before I put ever put you in.

Gay, I didn't even show up 90% of 2015.

hey i remember when i said "arasthestic"

dat pupper has a psycho gun

heavily armed puppers

It was a great idea.

Alright
Getting kind of weird

Well it's about fucking time.

what the fuck

Hello

Greetings, user.

How are you?

Well enough I suppose. Can't decide if I want to eat or sleep, per usual.
How about you?

Ahh, The Ol' Eat-r-Sleep Dilemma. Normally i eat and then sleep, but whatever works.

Im pretty damn good rn. Just chillin out on some fur threads and snapping to people.

Good to hear.

So, hows your day been?
Do anything interesting?

That's hard to believe.

It's been mostly uneventful as always. Right now I'm just learning about selective androgen receptor modulators. They're similar to anabolic steroids, but are much newer, safer, and as the name suggests, selective. I'm a long-time /fit/ lurker and I love to learn about steroids and other shit like that.
What about you, how's your day been?

He's just bullshitting. Radzyn is fine.

I honestly figured he was, but since he's been so busy I just haven't heard from him. Shame, really.

He was here earlier this month.

Ah okay, Are you one of the 10% of fit that actually lift? or do you just lurk like me for the fat hate threads?

But sounds interesting man, I know an IRL friend that lifts and goes on /fit/ sounds like the shit he would be interested in.

My day has been pretty good, Finally managed to set up some dates and stuff for myself and exercising and shit. its pretty chill.

Hey dude.

Oh, damn. Well, shit. If you see him around again, I probably won't be due to my own business. Can you do me a favor and tell him that Hy is still around? I miss him.

I did from last December to this February, but I was so depressed that my hardcore 6-day routine kicked my ass, and having shitty 30 year old equipment didn't help. I'm trying to get back to the gym, but /fit/ has been my secondary board for over 4 years now.

I don't recognize the name, but sure.

HEy

How are you doing?

He'll know who it is, don't worry. And thank you.

Fine
Legs hurt and I'm awake but I shouldn't be.
How you doin'

Also this new img limit is triggering me.

No problem. But now I'm curious. The name seems vaguely familiar.

Hungry, but too busy learning to care about eating right now.
Yeah, the filesize limit is retarded.

Yep I know what you mean man, Well. My advice would be to get to the gym ASAP and just start again. This way hopefully after a while it'll just become habit.

Its what I had to do to switch from being a lazy-lanky fuck to a less-lazy less-lanky fuck when I started calisthenics.

Wat r u learning

Man that is some sexy artwork.
It just looks so nice.

Used to post birds along with Eagle. Had the trip of liquid.

Shame this artist does not post so much.

I'm sure as hell trying. I don't have money, but my parents said they would pay for. Gonna have to talk to them about it.

Selective androgen receptor modulators (SERMs). They're like anabolic steroids, but are newer, safer, and better all around.

I just barely remember the name. I'll be sure to tell him.

So whats the difference between SERMs and Normal roids? stops the whole testosterone overload and blood pressure effects?

That bloke that lifts that I was talking about wants to use roids but he's afraid of the effects if he fucks his cycles.

>ENHANCEMENTS ARE FOR THE WEAK

Once again, thank you.
It'll make him happy.

>ENHANCEMENTS ARE FOR THE TIME-EFFICIENT PEOPLE THAT WANT TO GET MASSIVE

>THAT ARE WEAK

Regular anabolics convert hormones to testosterone and trigger muscle growth by binding the hormones with androgen receptors. However, SARMS directly act upon the androgen receptors without affecting hormones. This also means that you don't have to stack test at all, or any kind of aromatase inhibitor. That is particularly useful for women due to the virilization affects of test. They are much safer, and don't fuck up your liver like regular anabolics, particularly oral forms. SARMS are oral only whereas most anabolics are intramuscular injections. They're only downfall is that they're more expensive because they're so new and have only been developed since the 90's, and not quite as effective as regular steroids.
So if he has the money, he should definitely look into SARMS.