Let me ask your guys opinion...

Let me ask your guys opinion. So what would you think if you downloaded your girls iPhone back up and saw 6 nudes of her today that she didn't send to you. Would you assume she sent them to someone else like over kik or she took them for you as a surprise and forgot to send them. PIC not related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let me test it and send me her kik.

Hahaha sneaky faggot, mind your own business hahaha

Nothing overtly untoward in of itself. Maybe talk to her about it if you're worried? Better than talking to neckbeards like myself on Cred Forums, where no one is going to give you any advice worth following. Maybe she just wanted to feel sexy about herself? Body image is a big deal for women.

she took them for someone else. had a girl try to convince me she just took some pics cause she liked how they looked but found them in her sent. GG OP

Women constantly take nudes of themselves with no intention of ever sending them to anyone.

the surprise is that youre a cuck now

Sauce on pic?

OP, let me ask you. How often have you two had sex in the last month? If you can count it on one hand, then consider a third option of

>she wants to feel sexy as she feels undesired, despite the fact that she may be a difficult cunt and part of why you two aren't fucking, so she takes the pics because cosmo says it's a good way to boost her confidence

Odds are though, she's sending them to someone. No joke. I mean even if it's option C, she's probably found some new bone diggler that gives her attention. Your best bet is to just peace the fuck out and take a break from the whole relationship game. Cunts are becoming more and more whorish these days anyhow, despite the whole female empowerment movement, so just start going out and add a few notches to your belt. Worry about settling down and shit later. Besides, if you're with a female that still takes nude pics of herself for any reason at all, happiness and marriage aren't in the near future, so you're just wasting your time.

Look up Siri XXX or Siri big natural tits

calm collective advice

Rolling for this

/thread.

Post her nudes faggot

Can't assume anything.
She could just be taking them for herself, or be unsure about sending them for whatever reason.
Not enough to go on, m80.

This

this

Don't you do the same? I take dick pics so that I can send them at a later date

She's fucking someone else. Bail now and share the pics.

this thread is worthless if you arent going to post said nudes

youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k

>Worry about settling down and shit later. Besides, if you're with a female that still takes nude pics of herself for any reason at all, happiness and marriage aren't in the near future, so you're just wasting your time.
fucking nailed it perfectly man. OP you can do better, you dont sound like a fag.