Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k
imgur.com/a/nHcuG
imgur.com/a/rlIEX
imgur.com/a/joHCz
pegue.net/8KyP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My wife waiting for her bull

The op of this pic here? i just posted what I would do to his gf before the thread died, wondered if he saw it.

bull here. where should i look to find this thread irl

Her very first black guy

any of her doggy with that thing? jesus.

test

What happened to Cred Forums guys? Couldn't load any threads, was that on my end or did something happen?

did it work?

your end

I really want to watch her get fucked

Once again posting girlfriends tits for any bulls out there that deserve to see them.

Cred Forums and Cred Forums were both down. wasnt just you.

If any bulls need more pictures let us know

Anyone want to get a rimjob from my dirty little whore?

This your girl?

Wwyd

Yeah

Got nudes?

Please post more pictures of this beauty.

New file size restriction is killing me

Seriously, fuck the new size limits.

I second that notion

moar

Got to crop a bunch when I have time

i would like some more of her face please. I think she's a beauty.

It's such fucking bullshit. half the images I have saved cant even be posted anymore.

Ask em wtf is up

Bebus480 if anyone wants to kik their gfs

white people are fucked up

Pre haircut

i want her to tell me how disappointing I was in bed, only to facefuck her after into having mascara and tears running down her face

saw your post in the other thread btw ;)

You still around?

how can you love her after that?

Any asshole pics? Stroking my hard cock to her now....

Bust one to her

more

wwyd to her for more

Yup. Post more?

Would love to cum in your gf OP. any more of her ass?

Would love to shove my thick cock in that ass

She's so wet right now and masturbating to the thought of you all fapping to her. Cuck me.

This

Oh, how big are you, ill ask her if she could take it lol

She's the fitness one off Chaturbate, I've fapped to your wife many times! I'd love to bust a nut in her!

Cuck me, my wife need a big cock

would def make you hold her tits while i fucked them. i'm sure she'd love that

I bet your slut would love to be spitroasted. She looks like a dirty whore. I'd fill her up while you watch like a little bitch!

not long but thick. stretch her out for you

very spankable

good shit. how many times she fuck that thing

youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k

Do you have a pic of her face? I might actually know this person. Probably not, but would be a good laugh if I did.

Would love to be the white bull of an asian couple.

that's gonna hurt to take it off.

What are her initials ?
A bunch. I only got to see it once though. There's something sexy about the look in your gfs face when she is first taking a big cock

this. i live in nyc so i'm sure i could go downstairs in my building to find it but sadly not yet

Guessing DH. Pretty sure its not them, but it would be pretty funny if it was.

imgur.com/a/nHcuG

imgur.com/a/rlIEX

B-but she already has a white bull

I'm sure she could use a few more. Keep posting

Hahaha

what a relevant thread right now

Story?

Hunh, maybe it was her.

why having just one?

imgur.com/a/joHCz
cute asian

some old FWBs moved back here and hit her up and she told me hes some asian dude with like a nine inch fat dick.

she knows about my cuck kinks (she actually found my folder a couple months back, lol) so she asked and we had a long talk about it and that happened.

very nice. post more?

Living the dream. 9 inches is fucking huge

I want to see her used like a slut

looks like he pounded the shit out of her

Where's the cucking? Lol

True that. She needs more to satisfy her hunger

he knew they were cucking me, so apparently he was roughter than normal, but he fucked the shit out of her.

picture doesnt do him justice but hes really thick too.

I can barely get her to moan now, its like her pussy is molded for his cock, he hit spots that ive never come close to actually.

makes me so happy and so angry

i'm sure she thinks about it all the time

Yes, Mr. Bond.

more?

lol your gf is tiny

Noice, moar please.

her pussy isnt

What would you do to her?

checked. make her put away the groceries and then bend her over the table and pound that big ass

she looks too damn familiar, face?

Mmm what else?

Taking pictures of her and dump those on Cred Forums.

Also checked.

i second this. do it!~

Please post more. Face & tits?

Yes she is!

obligatory facefuck. i'm sure thats exactly what she wants. 10/10 would put my balls in her mouth and make her stroke it

MOAR

this. def diamond for this slut

you are sick and I want you dead

I would seriously fuck the shit out of her, I don't know how else to put it.

I'm sure she would love to suck and stroke your bull cock while I watch

any more of her ass?

Of course Sir

My Arab slut

you ever let your friends use her OP?

Which one of the 72?

No friends yet, we prefer strangers

she let you watch or wut? story time?

Lol, why the fuck do girls do this? She's clearly a thousand times better looking with long hair. I looked at her short hair picture for like a split second before I closed it, but she's legitimately pretty in this one.

She looks like my ex with short hair. Ugly freckled scene cunt.

pretty hot, moar?

She let's me watch. I like to see her pick up guys in clubs or online and then tease the guys and show off her body for them.
Then I jerk off while she fucks them.
Our sex after is AMAZING.

I wouldn't mind seeing her with a more dominant guy to bring out her inner slut though

KYS slowly if you're a cuck you piece of shit pussy faggot

excellent pussy

he said, refreshing the thread for more cuck action.

My wife

any tits shot? hawt

>this particular hair in a matter of subjective style is clearly a thousand times better

What are you, 12?

any more? I'd love to spread her wide and fill her full

Tell me more

yes this please! moar

I'd bind her hands behind her and force her to her knees so she could worship my cock

awesome...please share more of her and what she likes

anons tell me how you'd fuck my wife

That face needs a facefuck. She looks like a girl that can really take it

I'd love to fuck her big round tits

She likes having her nipples sucked, suckling cock, being ate out, she REALLY loves 69. Here she is spreading, comment for more

Besides that, she's quite big for a 10yo :)

Another..would be nice to get a tribute

She looks like a trap now. Maybe it's their kink?

Push her down on the bed, make her inhale my cock to get it wet, then thrust it hard into her pussy with no condom. I'd make her moan loud while looking right at you.

I'd fuck those tits while reaching back and fingering her pussy. Then I'd spin around and fuck her throat like it was a vag. I'd make her choke on my cum.

i want to shit on her head while she calls me nigger

I'd throw my fat cock into her pussy and stretch her out. She would tense up in pain. While staring deep into her eyes, I'd thrust in and out slowly so she feels all of my girth. She would be so tight, I'd lose control after a few minutes and bust my nut deep inside her.... with no condom.

Then you'd have to fuck her creampie'd pussy.

Black bull reporting in.

i would reck her little face with my cock which is longer than her elbow

Fags, i dont consider it a real marriage if you want to cuck out, just a pussy too cheap for a divorce and will to exchange pride for the illlusory chastity of your wife. No real wife would do this, you just have a slutty girlfriend still, even if youre married on paper

I'd grab her hair and force her head into my crotch. I'd make her suck my cock while groping her tits HARD. I'd hold her head on my cock when she goes deep. She will squirm and choke. Then I'll push her down on the bed and fuck her throat until I nut deep. We will both listen to her choking sounds.

pegue.net/8KyP

are you trying to insult cucks? they are into exactly what you're talking about

>look how tight and wet
>tight

She would love that, I love to see her used like a slut

I'd suck on those nipples while groping her tits and slowly thrusting my fat cock into her. You will listen to her moan as she feels every inch of my girth. You'll hear her say, "I wish you were as thick as him!" and "From now on, I'm going to fuck him more than you!"

She will keep cumming and cumming. The bed will be drenched from her squirting. Once she is exhausted, I will cum deep in her pussy with no condom. Then she will collapse and we will snuggle for a two-hour nap.

Hope you don't mind.

BBC for my 5'0 wife please

you do realize that an elbow is pretty fucking short, right?

...fucking googles.

outie=/=loose you virgin

anyone?

Don't know if you've noticed, but marriage is still just a piece of paper and a ceremony, nothing more, nothing less. If you think anything in marriage has changed that wasn't already there before it on any level that matters, you've got a lot to learn, kiddo. Once faithful wives are never immune to the allures of cheating, do not fool yourself early.

I would leave the dirtiest hickey so you could enjoy it for a week after slapping her tits around

I'd bend her over and smack her ass while pulling her hair. I'd make her beg me for my cock. As I slide my thick member into her, she would moan as she looks at you and tells you how much bigger I am. She'd try to say something else, but just moans would come out.

I'd nut deep in her pussy with no condom. Then we would snuggle together for a nice nap. Hope you don't mind.

Please tell me there's more

I'd slap her face with my cock. I'd slap her tits with my hands really hard too! While holding her down, I'd slap her pussy lips, then throw my cock inside while pinning her arms over her head.

Once she starts moaning loudly, I'll pull out and slap my cock on her face again and make her suck it. She will beg for it back in her pussy, but I won't let her have it. I'm going to tease her and make her beg.

Mmmm... she looks like a good little slut

Degenerate thread

I'd throw her down on the bed, and mount her in a 69 position. I'd grope her pussy while pushing my cock into her face and making her suck it. I'd hold my thick cock deep in her throat for a few seconds to make her squirm.

Moer?

Yes! She likes to be used roughly, make her hurt a little, that'll just turn her on more.

Post more of her, please.

She once sucked me off. Said that her boyfriend would be mad, but that didn't stop her from going all out on my cock.

yeah

What would user do with her while I watch?

I'll switch back to pounding her pussy, and again stop and make her suck it just before she cums. I'll flip her over and throw in my cock from behind. She will tense up when I pull her hair and smack her ass so much that I'll blow my load deep in her pussy. I won't be wearing a condom.

Exhausted, she will collapse on the bed and snuggle up to me for a nap. Sorry, bro... you'll have to wait to have your turn. We will take a nice 2-hour nap together in your bed.

What you guys think

I'd just use her as my cum dumpster. I'll make her suck my cock deep until I'm nice and hard, then throw it in her pussy with no condom. Thrust hard. I won't care if certain angles make her moan more than others. I'm just going to use her holes.

I'll nut hard, and throw a $50 bill on her as I walk out the door.

Fuck, that's so hot. You should probably stay the night at our house then, just in case you wake up needing to dump another load in her.

Kik itwasalladream20

Shares pics of his wife if you talk dirty about her! The more you say the better the pics!

Would love to watch that. What else?

She looks like a bitch who needs an attitude adjustment. She probably thinks she can boss people around and get away with it. Most people will let her, but not me.

I'd push her down on the bed and make her suck my cock. She would try to push me away, but I'd grab her hair and throat and force my cock in. I'd slap her tits and her pussy lips until she understood that she's not in control anymore.

I'd hold her down in missionary, but I'd surprise her with anal. I'd pin her legs up so she couldn't get away. Once I get a couple deep thrusts in, I'd pull out and make her suck my cock again...

Love when my wife fucks toys in front of me

She will text me the next day and tell me how hot it was that I got off but didn't let her cum at all. After begging me to come back, I'll reply with, "OK, but I'm only giving you $40 this time, and I'm going to cum on your face and take pictures." She will fall all over herself and say "OMG YES".

This time I'll have her come to my place alone. Right as she walks in, I'll order to her to knees and whip my cock out. She will instantly inhale it while looking up at me. After a few minutes, I'll pull out and jack off all over her face.

After taking pictures, I'll hand her only a $20 bill and tell to get the fuck out. "Yes sir..." as she walks out with my cum still dripping off her face.

I'll text you the pics as she's driving back to you.

well that esculated quickly

Nudes??

After two hours, she will wake me up and want more. I'll hold her down and make out with her while groping her tits. She will get very wet again. I'll shove my fingers into her pussy and press on her g-spot. You'll know I hit it because you'll hear her moan LOUDLY from downstairs. She'll say, "I wish he knew how to do this..." in between all the groaning.

She won't be able to control herself, and she will squirt all over the bed again. I'll give her a break before making her squirt another 2 or 3 times. She will beg me to stop because I exhausted her again.

Any comments?

Wow, you really own her cunt now

She probably cheats on you already. She's fucking her ex and one of your friends. You're just the chump who provides for her and gets a pity fuck every once in awhile.

anyone want more? comments?

Damn, wish she would suck my cock

Yep... its mine. She won't even want to fuck you the next day since she will be so thoroughly used and sore.

When you do finally fuck her, she won't be as excited. She will seem distracted and thinking of something else. You know what she actually wants... more of me. She'll ask you to finger her like I did, but it won't be the same...

Later on you'll catch her texting someone. Guess who that'll be?

You?

Any user want to abuse these tits?

Lucky man user id fuck that pussy raw

Yup.

I'll send you the screenshot of that conversation. She will tell me how you two had sex, but it didn't do much for her because it just isn't the same. I ruined her. She will beg to see me again, but this time behind your back. We will make arrangements while you're at work...

Or violate this ass and pussy? she's done alot so you'll have to be rough and creative.

Make sure she dresses up really slutty for you

Anyone in the 805 area want to see there girl get fucked by someone else?

Any nordic cucks around?

I'd throw her down on the bed, lube up my cock, and push it straight into her pussy with no foreplay. She will tense up on my cock from being surprised, and I'll thrust harder. She will wrap her arms and legs around me and moan LOUDLY.

She'll try to say something, but won't be able to get it out in between all the gasping. So I'll ask, "I'm bigger than him, aren't I??" and she'll just nod and look at you.

She's got a talented mouth, just thinking about her tung rubbing my dick is enough to get me hard

I would never get with a girl whose been with 1.) 2+ guys up in da puss 2.) any guy that wasn't white 3.) molested/raped at any point

I'll make her come to my place with knee-high boots, fishnets, a super short mini-skirt, a skimpy top, and a fuck-ton of eye shadow and mascara. People seeing her on the way over will do a double-take. My neighbors will assume she's a prostitute.

And I'll use her like one. I'll give her two $100 bills as she walks out the door with destroyed makeup on her face.

She'll just spend it on more slutty clothes to wear for her new master... maybe a bigger vibrator to remind her of you and use in front of me

She s a slut and like it rough

She will be my slut. I'll forbid her from fucking anyone else but me. I'll let you snuggle her, though.

I'll text you pictures of my cock in her mouth, and my cum on her face/tits. You'll beg her to let you get off, but she'll say no. She isn't that interested in you sexually anymore.

Will you let your friends/strangers use her holes?

My Gf's pussy is just like that minus the hair

I'd throw her down and make her think I'm going to fuck her missionary, but throw it in her asshole instead. After thrusting deep a couple times, I'll pull it out and make her suck my cock clean.

Then it'll go back in her ass. After a few more thrusts, I'll put it in her pussy. Then back in her mouth. I'll slap her tits and pussy lips HARD.

I'll cum on her face and make her push my cum up into her pussy.

location?

Yeah, I'll sell her body. I'll put up some posts on Craigslist and find guys willing to pay me $200 at a time. I'll give her a $50 cut of the money.

I'll abuse her pussy even more at the end of the day... after I already made her fuck 4 or 5 other guys.

more?

Any pics to compare them?

So she's just a pathetic whore for you now? Your slave to do with as you please? While I don't even get to fuck her

Not a cuck thread

This is a interracial cuck thread.

/thread.

Yep, exactly. You're the cuck, after all. On the bright side, she'll come back with maybe $200 a day. And nobody's snuggled her, so that's where you come in.

So is this basically an erp thread? You guys are gay as fuck.

Mad, bro?

Wtf,

where my real cucks at?

Any bulls lurking?

gf

but it still looks like blown up

Post a pic of your big cock to move the panties

Thinking of finding a bull to fuck my gf... Anyone interested?

Also WWYD

Right

Tfw a girl wants to be cucked..
As in she wants to watch me getting fucked by a bull... Even weirder it's that I'm just a guy whom she cheats her husband with

My gf. Have at her

after i ate my cum out of her

can't imagine how much of a beta you look like

very nice. this slut needs a fucking gangbang

Regularly cucked

nudes?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

TOP FUCKING CUCK

that cock is nice. post moar?

please fuck my gf and make me a pathetic cuck

Here's a pic of her ass, bet it would handle big dick perfectly

ok... now the nudes

show us her pussy. its what she'd do

you can have my gf tits

Moar?

of course, cucked her past 3 boyfriends before me

split that cunt open

Show of her pretty face then, she seems to have a good taste in lingerie

sounds about right. once these girls start getting fucked by bulls they're just as addicted as the guys

no face sorry, here is her ass

I agree

She fucks somebody else at least once a week so you're not wrong tbh

Very fuckable. where is she from?

uk

Would go to town on her tooMmmmmm yup

Kent?

do you get to watch? does she call you? keep posting her

nope

Sometimes, other times she just lets me know she's meeting a guy

That needs to be sparked and abused roughly

need someone to make me a cuck

Looking fer rule34 rule34 easter bunny and Donald trump I need this in my life and so do you

would love to make your girl cum while you watch OP.

do you know the guys? any repeat offenders

fuck so would i, i would love to see her take another cock

Nice. UK here. Would make her choke on cock and make her beg to be fucked

A couple repeat offenders, she actually enjoys going for married men

based in Kent?

i would love to hear her beg for your cock, begging for you to fuck her in front of me and when you fuck her, her telling me how good it feels

I am a big hairy guy but I have a nice big thick cock. I would stretch every hole. Make her run my ass. Get my cock nice and sloppy so I can enter her ass. Pulling her back on my thick shaft by her hair making her whimper and loan. Then begin to piston in and out till I pull out shove my cock in her mouth and make her swallow my dirty cock and load

She is nice and thick perfect for my fat cock to abuse

Exactly. She like to be humiliated spanked and used as a piece of meat?

if she's ever looking to get hollowed out in NYC i'm your dude ha

She is nice and thick perfect for my fat cock to abuseYeah my fat cock would stretch and wreck that

maybe one day!

fuck i would love to see her pussy fucked by a fat cock

My kind of girl. Love fucking sluts like that

yeah she loves to be spanked and fucked rough

she is waiting and wanting a fat cock

That ass is big enough to take at least 2 cocks. Maybe she needs to be gangbanged and passed around.

Too bad she is all the way out in the U.K. Cause I am married and my fat cock would be right at home in that cunt and ass. Which would be bruised when I was done

this one definitely needs to be passed around

shes not really into anal but you could fuck her pussy and mouth and make her choke on your cock

seriously i would love to be made to watch her take your fat cock

I would love to abuse her and show you what a real man fucks like

Well it all comes down to how many she has to please at once, she may not have a choice but take one in her ass

please do!

take her as your slut then sir, she has done anal in the past, see the pic with the glass butt plug. Do you have a scenario that you would like to happen with her?

That cunt needs to slapped too. Cock is just leaking thinking of the abuse I can give her.

we have been talking about using a crop on her pussy and clit recently, thats so hot!

so your g/f is a child.....

I like to use my hand to slap that cunt and get it nice and red and puffy the wetter she gets the more it hurts. Would have so much fun with her