Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=djE_tkBACl4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get dubs and kill him.

Kneel before him

Shoot him. Apparently guns can kill saiyans

Nice try

develop plot armor and kick his ass

I remember that I am actually Superman. I throw Vegito into orbit where he's dies from lack of oxygen.

Either that or I tear his head from his shoulders.

Ask him to slap mine.

Slap his wifes ass chi chi has a nice fucking ass

I challenge him to give me his best shot.Then i get hit by it, but i do miraculously survive thanks to the focus sash, then endeavor, which drops his HP to 1, and quick attack to finish the job.

Or alternatively i just shame him for slapping a rattata ass.

Ask him to train me obviously

absolutely nothing. i grew out of dbz years ago

>You are on Namek
I die of sheer boredom before goku can pull any sort of action.

When does a sayian get shoot? I thought they could catch bullets or they bounce off their bodies cause energy n shieet.

OH SHIT IT'S A SAIYAN

get this guy to destroy him

Go to the bathroom. Masturbate. Hand dripping with Cum, go to him and touch him every where

Actually, in the very first episode of dragon ball, goku gets shot by bulma and only feel mild pain of that.

Guns are very, VERY underpowered in the series.

>heh...so this..is the power of a Super Saiyan God...impressive

>gets fucking 1 shot by a standard tier laser blaster

youtube.com/watch?v=djE_tkBACl4

Nice b8

>people legitimately think goku can beat superman

Steal DNA and create golden Cell.

Depends which version etc..

Agreed, I think they just needed something suspenseful to happen so they did that. And they cut down on the background, like in DBZ when they were fighting their power was breaking everything, but now nothing's moving, kinda disappointed tbh

Superman at his best > goku at his
Superman at his worst > goku at his

cool beans

I had not seen the video before but I started humming the song before it started

have a (you) for giving me this sweet moment

Yeah I remembered goku was also shot by red ribbon with no injury.

There had to be something special about that, hes been shot at by those hand blaster things friezas lowly henchmen use.

Here we go, the classic goku vs supes argument, it all just comes down to who you think is better in the end, "my dad can beat up your dad!" They both have infinite power, so neither of them can win, simple as that.

Super Saiyan God Goku gets shot by a pistol in the latest movie. Dude seriously nearly dies.

It's not a pistol, it's a laser ring thing.
Also they sneakily "fixed" that in super making goku go to his regular form.

I don't believe it was a regular old laser pistol.

Regardless it was a pretty sure creative decision. How did they fix it? I haven't watched the new series

>goku
>infinite by any standards

Try harder

I told you.
Goku turns into base form and gets blasted with the bad ring laser thing from sorbet.

See what I mean, "my dad can beat up your dad"

but he's right, user

Goku has yet to hit his limit, when he does then you can tell me he doesn't have infinite power. people were saying he had gotten to his limit when he was at Super Saiyan 2

Not yet having reached his final true full potential doesn't mean he has infinite power

And arguing that his final true full potential is enough to beat superman when it hasn't even been reached yet (so nobody knows what it is) is just retarded

>We can only compare current and previous limits to Goku's abilities with those of Supes

That's the flawed hulk argument all over again.

Limitless power increase does not limitless power make.

>buh....buh....but...one...day

neck yourself, bud

Wave goodbye as she burns up exiting the stratosphere, I guess.

I'd tell him his wives had used the dragonballs to fuse, and were on her way here by spaceship now.

By all accounts her tits are saggy, though.

That particular form of Vegito would make short work of most forms of Superman. He'd need a powerup. At least a week inside the sun, starting with a version who knew Kryptonian martial arts or had at least spared frequently with such as Wonder Woman.

Considering how much fun Goku has chasing after Beerus's powerlevel, I think he'd absolutely love hanging out with the Justice League. Especially Wonder Woman. Bitch loves to polish her martial arts.

so post crisis obliterates without even a boost? k

But Super is new, and made mainly with the nostalgic adult audience in mind.

Tell him he's not even a real kaioshin because he has the shitty yellow apprentice earrings.

>Superman at his best
Yeah, the Superman Thought Robot probably would not be effected even slightly by the Dragonballs even.
>Superman at his worst
Is just a buff human who gets in fist fights with Lex Luthor.

Do not care care for this art at all.

>Is just a buff human who gets in fist fights with Lex Luthor.

I meant with a least a bit of power to the two of them.

If you wanna go absolute worst showings, then heart disease bed ridden goku vs kryptonite poisoned superman.

Not familiar enough with superman lore. Maybe. Bare minimum, can he destroy a galaxy with his own power?

Slap his ass back and see if he wants to go to my place

Its just a shame such a boring shit character like superman has the edge on goku because hurpedy durp its a comic there are no rules, its magic, oh whats that one punch man exists? well he cant beat supa man becaus flerba terpentine

Dubs confirms he wants to go back.

So like 90s Superman after coming back to life? Couldn't lift an oil tanker, but had strategies and kung-fu. Or like him with his gay alternate powersets that were less super?

Cry from hapiness cuz anime has became real life

he once got in a fist fight with another version of himself that shook the walls of two universes, and blasted eachother back and forward through continuity that doesn't even exist any more.

Each single punch threatened the two universes with irreparable damage and caused damage to the timeline.

>Or like him with his gay alternate powersets that were less super?

You mean extra super? thanks for asking

Shit. I have been cucked. Fite him even tho I will probably fail... unless I roll trips on this post in particular. Or someone else does.

rip in peace

Goku ande Beerus recently did something like that too. SSB Vegito is probably too much for that Superman. Still gonna need a powerup, but not necessarily an exotic one.

a single pass through the sun should probably do it then.

Supes power gets exponentially more powerful even after just a few seconds. Like things that are usually high end showings become trivial.

Yeah, but this is Vegito we're talking about here. That's why I figured a week.

>Vegito
I really hope he, or even Gogeta show up at some point in super.

I mean, he's clearly gotta outclass beerus by that point.