Give me 2 reasons why u are not banging a muzlimg slut inshallah

give me 2 reasons why u are not banging a muzlimg slut inshallah

>inb4 i am not virgin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have to giver credit. That's some risky kink. Tit's out in a mosque while the men are praying. That's stuff you get stoned or beheaded for.

Cute tits, too.

Piss upon islam.
Exterminate all muslims.

This is shopped.

If only the arabic girls were this hot in my area...

1. They don't fuck kafirs
2. I dont fuck them

Looks like someone missed the bus to school.

>inb4 u cant

They are usually ugly af.
Bismillah

I am no slut
dont know any more reasons, buts thats enough for me

Found the libtard

I have a Muslim slut from Canada who loves getting haram for me and begs for my white cock. We cam every other weekend and snapchat weekdays.

Pic very related

1. Sand
2. Nigger

I think it's photoshopped, the edges of her look pretty blurry

My gf wouldn't like it and I don't want a STD.

Post more tits

Suuuureeeee

Why is that difficult for you to believe?

You don't think muslim girls can be slutty or what?

>school boy's butthurt

women are not aloud in a mosque

user can't get any, therefore neither can you

>women are not aloud in a mosque

Yes. Mosques are quiet places.

just based on how unlikely

youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k

shooped.

take your politics elsewhere you stupid cunt

I tale you more, they are more slutty then other girls.

evidence?

Nice tets

No, you.

Ass pics? I have a fetish for fat assed muzzies

Yeah that's probably his logic.

Here's 1 more of her. Not going to post face pics.

you mean "allowed" dipshit.

because explosives should handle with care!

>09

I was so happy to see this pic and than i opened it and saw how bad of a shop it is.
Fuck you OP

And you , stop being such a dumb cunt.

Id like to but they are too quickly stoned to death

Don't kid yourself. Muslim chicks can be pretty slutty, especially the more liberal ones living in Canada.

My slut is Canadian born to Pakistani immigrant parents. She's a total camwhore and she sends pics and cams with other guys too.

I have 100s of pics and maybe 2 dozen videos of our cam sessions. She doesn't know I record our sessions. I'm going to do a massive dump of her when our relationship ends.

Until then I'll keep her anonymous.

That's rude

Side ass is best I can do right now. On phone and transferred most of her pics to my pc.

this so much

>she loves to haram for me
I fuckin love thr language here

Would love to, but unfortunately their religion is pretty prohibitive of them doing so. Perhaps if I were to run across a less traditional Muslim chick, but sooner or later even the more liberal ones go back to their roots, either out of some misguided piety or pressure from family. I would hate to fall for some qt3.14 Muslim girl and have her murdered by her family if we wanted to get married and have kids. Maybe a Christian middle eastern chick or Jewess. But not Muslim. Those people got problems.

>inb4 i dream about muzlim boyes

Shit yea! That's cash! I had sex in a church when I was younger. Scared shitless during the experience but it was an awesome thrill.

Bra's pretty cute, too. She's got some nice taste.

More muzzie whores

This user is right

O_O

uh...

You do realize that what you just posted is EXTREMELY offensive to people of color, right?

my laterals

Pic relates to tards on both sides. People who result immediately to insults in debates, because there is no substance to their arguments or views.

1. They wouldn't give me the time of day

2. They don't have a habit of going outside their kind and banging white non muslims

Would still like to bang one some day, pepto bismillah

Their orgasms are too explosive.

It's photoshopped damnit, women aren't allowed in there.

>They don't have a habit of going outside

corrected my friend

The Abrahamic religions, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are the most vile, cancerous, and violent memes ever invented. Each at one time or another has attempted to kill or convert the previous one. Now it has come full circle.

The Christians have given Mk.IV type fission bombs to Israel. If any troops attempt to cross into Israel, the fucking hebes will drop their 5 nukes on the Kaaba, in Makkah, and likely the Capitol cities of the attacking countries.

The AWACS CCC radar planes operated by Saudi Arabia will not detect the incoming aircraft with the nukes or protect them because the firmware of the Motorola DSP chips secretly contain a backdoor that inhibits detection of any jet, military or commercial that bears a particular radio identity. The firmware is encrypted on the Digital Signal Processor after being programmed, and cannot be read afterwards. The entire device was manufactured by Westinghouse but now is serviced by Lockheed. Not even the technicians servicing these AWACS, nor the current engineers know the keys the various iterations the DSP's were programmed with, as they were created beforehand and only used once each. The DSP was also given partly self-modifying code as there was a bit of extra space left and it was also decided to use custom compilation for constant locations, variables, and array index polarity in order to make comparing the firmware difficult if more than one was examined with an electrical nano probe after stealing a device and carefully grinding the ceramic case, exposing the silicon.

Good luck sand niggers, kikes, and bible thumpers.

You fucking Muslims, Jews, and Christians are going to destroy the world. Fucking Stop being dicks, ok?

Just fucking stop.

Yup. Sure does. Both sides have their tards. Problem is, liberal retardation is compulsory.

I guarantee this is fake. There is no way.