Why do women age so badly?

Why do women age so badly?

The ravages of feminism

Pills and cock

one is an airbrushed promo image, one is a webcam shot. are you retarded?

Especially asian women?

cause they wear so much makeup all the time and one day they wake up tired and say fuck it and its like they aged 20 years over night

Makeup and Photoshop vs raw natural looks. Gee I wonder what looks better...

those can't possibly be the same girl

its genetically linked to all the complaining and moaning the bitches do in guys ears.

Hate to get all technical here but it's biological programming. Women are only fertile for a very short window. Their looks and our attraction are linked pretty solidly to this.

is this a better example user?

before feminism and after feminism

>raw natural looks
except her face is covered in makeup in the webcam pic too

they evolved to attract mates with highest social value, then push out babies until one of them killed her, they were never supposed to live this long

Ming Nancy Wen would like a word

Asian women age 40 years overnight. It's all good until they do. They go from 20 to grandma all of a sudden.

You are not helping if you choose one pic where she is smiling and the other where she isn't...

I don't think so. See

Menopause.

It's always mens fault. This wouldn't happen with womenopause

I beg you, please kys

you sure are hard to please, user

Who cares ...women are just life support systems for vaginas.

Women marry men and expect them to change.

Men marry women and expect them to never change.

Men get better looking in order to attract a more diverse age range of mates. Women get worse looking as their bodies begin the menopausal change to make them infertile. Just the way we're built.

Men desire younger more fertile mates which is why near enough every normal male likes teen girls who are overflowing with sexual hormones and fertility. Because men don't go infertile until in their 80's(barring serious disease,illness,injury,defects etc) we're near enough viable our entire life cycle however after 45 or so the chances of impregnating women drops each year due to slower living sperm and slower sperm production but we're still fertile.

Karl?

>Men get better looking

lol you actually believe this.

if you really want to know OP, men and women have different skin.