Can anyone pls explain what the joke is behind this pic?

can anyone pls explain what the joke is behind this pic?

nigga chile

It's not really Brad and Angelina

>Clear from his black child that he has been cuckolded
>hence the bern

milenials

It's a sad attempt at defamation of Sanders supporters due to lack of an actual argument.

it's just anti-multiculturalism propaganda from the right. It "implies" the guy is cucked by his wife/gf having had a black baby, therefore implying that Bernie supporters are cucks. White parents adopt black children all the time.

I found the faggot.

Case 1, he had no real argument, so he resorted to faggot. Truly fascinating creatures

They adopted a monkey?

Nope. I wasn't making an argument. Wasn't even trying. Don't even give a shit sbout Bernie Sanders. Just pointing out the faggot in the thread.

grown man likes ninja turtles

"Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again"

I'm going and how to use it as a result the same thing as too much to do you have to be in the past two years ago and I have a great time in my life is a good day I am not able to make sure to get the same thing as too.

>It "implies" the guy is cucked by his wife/gf having had a black baby, therefore implying that Bernie supporters are cucks. White parents adopt black children all the time.
Sorry, faggot.

Even if that kid is adopted, the Turtles guy is a cuck.

you're a faggot

Joke is that he is cucked because retards don't know about adoption or the difference between a black baby and a half black baby

Bernie would have saved us... The message is that we cucked ourselves.
>Congratulations america, you played yourself.

/thread

> (OP)
>it's just anti-multiculturalism propaganda from the right. It "implies" the guy is cucked by his wife/gf having had a black baby, therefore implying that Bernie supporters are cucks. White parents adopt black children all the time.

Your assumption that there is an attack going on in this photo is racist and bigoted. Clearly this is simply a multicultural family who adopted the child showing support for their candidate of choice.

yes. too hard to get human children

The child is adopted.
WAY too black to be half n half.

You're not fooling anyone

Are those Pepes on his shirt? He must be a white supremacist, perhaps the kids is a human sacrifice to the aaryan gods.

>human

Are you faggots still this delusional?