Dubs gets 1 of the pictures that this slut sent (3 total) when trying to get into a gangbang behind her husbands back

Dubs gets 1 of the pictures that this slut sent (3 total) when trying to get into a gangbang behind her husbands back.

Other urls found in this thread:

media-giphy11.com.br/jvbvvvvieu9f.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

worth a roll

roll

roll

dubs?

dubs

Ugh

Dubs

check em

Kay

Ill give one of the 3 while waiting for dubz for this hambeast

Dubs

dabidab

Why not?

What if get trips or more op?

rollin for dub

Roll

We got offers from loads of women but this crazy eyed ham beast was at the bottom of the pile and had a fucking husband

gibe dubs

Dubs?

Last try

Roll

Roll.

Ill post them all and any other pics I've had sent by other sluts looking for a gangbang

dubbly dubs

Ok

Rollz

this took so long..

Dibbly dubbly

rolllllllllllll

Rolling

op show us the whale!

Rolling dubs in 1, 2, 3...

Roll

Nice

media-giphy11.com.br/jvbvvvvieu9f.jpg

Slam piggy roll!!

Wait. Chicks send you nudes in hope of securing a gang bang?

Double dubs

Trips

They see me rollin'

Dubs are hard to come by since the reboot.

Rolling

Old man gut confirmed.

Dem some nice looking titties. Hope you declined her on moral grounds not sexual, otherwise your heterosexuality must be questioned.

Trips get

Not terrible. Did she get her gang bang?

Here is another from the same are, UK South Tyneside.

Laura Philips, another one wanting a gangbang and has a partner

winrar

Wtf?

well, I would have fucked her 100%

Teach that niggerskank a lesson Op!!

Nah, we fucked another one instead who may have been the dirtiest slut around.

We all took turns finishing inside of her

I need to know how this nudes for gang bangs system works.

Great tits but youll be fucking her with your legs snapping from the weight while she has one eye on the door, one eye on the window. She looks like a femenist fish with those eyes

Craigslist posts, offer a gangbang but require pics first also you can often see their name through craigslist and they dont even realize

Facesss

So you and your mates offer this service?

More?

Aye we just post and the same day we will get tons of responses then we fuck the best one.

If you want proof just send her husband a pic and watch him freak. I didn't get any faces apart from her FB up top

Roll trips and ill drop about 5 women more along with their FB pics

Roll

Rolllll

There are tons of women on Craigslist who want to get gangbanged out if you put the time in it. Put an ad up and emphasize safety and discretion. Email back and forths take a few days to establish that security she'll need to feel ok about meeting a group of men for sex. You have to take on the role of her point man for it. When she shows up you got to act like it's no big deal and it's just what you guys do.

Last one I organized I said my buddies and I would be watching football and she's to be our slut for the game. She came over and I got her a drink and made introductions then sat on the couch next to my buddy and got my dick out and told her to blow me. She did and then promptly went around the room sucking my three buddies off then got gangbanged the fuck out. Fun shit. It's crazy how many girls want this type of sex.

Roll.

If you insist

Trippy

Doing a roll like a faggot

Same deal with me, they all have that ultimate fantasy of being a cum dump and most have partners at home.

Never trust a woman haha

We also get a lot of men asking to join in or be fucked by us and the odd few trannies

Rollaroonie

Trippin'

This is how you make da trips...

Dude...

Lol bro jokes on you i dont even skate

Nice dubz