Hey Cred Forums

hey Cred Forums

I'm a 19 year old guy, with no friends at all. I see myself as a person who has humor, able to tell and to like sarcasm or jokes. I'm not lame at all if you get to know me, the complete opposite I would say, i'm the heart of the party once i get to know someone.

Since 3-4 years ago I decided to abandon my long-time friends -both males and females- and for all my high school years left, I had no "steady" relationships
with any people. Like, maybe I would talk to this girl today, and tomorrow we'd hang out and have tons of fun, and then it could take up to weeks for us to talk again. And once we did, the same process would happen again. Anyways.

The reason for that (why i left my friends and don't have any today) is that I do it from my own personal choice. I am able to get friends anytime I want,
but i don't want retarded ones.

I see myself as smarter, funnier, more intelligent than almost EVERYONE, if not everyone, out there. Someone will ask for my phone number maybe or ask me to hang out with them and im always thinking how they have no humor like me, how they are plain stupid, how their political agendas are different etc etc

What is wrong with me Cred Forums? What should I do? I'm really bored sometimes

do you expect anyone to read all that

you're just narcissistic, that's all

But what the fuck do i do now? Most people I hang out with in uni actually don't have humor and all they do is follow me around

Don't pretend it's your choice. I took the time to read that (big mistake). Judging your personality from your whiny little essay there, I'm guessing nobody who talks to you for 5 minutes wants to be your fucking friend anyway.

Well, it really IS my choice tho... I know I can't prove that to you or anything, but well... And I think many people would like to hang out with me

i m the same. its called god complex idk how you can get rid of it

Suicide is a known cure

>Home
Yeah, try suicide.

You guys are fucking retarded. You don't have a complex, you are just bad at making friend because you are douche bags with shit personalities. Then, in your minds, you convince yourself that it's not your fault, because other people aren't smart enough or whatever bullshit you were talking about before. If YOU were smart, or had fucking God Complexes, You wouldn't come on Cred Forums and ask the psychos/trolls here for advice or talk to us at all.

This

you're smart, you figure it out.

You're so far up the autistic spectrum that you make highly autistic people look normal.

Jesus H Mary you are one deluded little cunt.

You sure you're not gay?

Yeah, if you're of such transcendent fucking intelligence that you can't even be entertained by the minds of others, then surely you can come up with a solution. Fuck you.

tldr

Short version

OP is a faggot

Sounds like a bad case of cancer. My suggested course of action would be a moderate dose of an hero.

Kek

>I see myself as smarter, funnier, more intelligent than almost EVERYONE, if not everyone, out there.
This is your problem, fedora.

Leave that classy gentlemen alone.

Pictured: OP

Not enough cock to be OP