Ask a 26 year old virgin loser unemployed neckbeard nerd who lives in his mum and dads basement anything. Go

Ask a 26 year old virgin loser unemployed neckbeard nerd who lives in his mum and dads basement anything. Go.

Where do you work?

How often. Does your mom change your sheets?

you don't really live in the basement do you?

I said unemployed lol....

Maybe once a fortnight

Where are beans coming from?

answer me question you faggot

Not really. But I do live at home.

My parents at the moment

Answer mine first faggot

answer mine first you faggot

But were do they originate?

I know that feel. At least god didn't allow me to get fat.

Wait, I think I misunderstood. What do you mean by beans?

He did answer your question first faggot...now my turn

Chris stop lying

Just why?

What's your favorite colour?

i had epilepsy for about 5 years, and its only been about a year that they have dissipated basically completely, the last couple i had, i was able to see them come, and they are no longer grand mals.... but i have been pushing myself both mentally and physically to get back on my feet... its kind of working, its a long road, but its fun. been using tinder and okcupid have been fucking, but i kind of want a relationshit... idk.

The things you can eat...where are they growing on?
Is it a tree, is it a bush, what are they?

Do undercover cops drive dodge chargers?

no he answer your question first you god damn fuckboi faggot

is keem good or bad today?

my name is actually chris, not op though, who is this?

Fuck off ahmed...normal people read from top to bottom therefor he answered your first you sheep dongling faggot face

Fuck off bitch. I just saved this from another thread.

don't call me by my middle name you stupid fuckboi faggot he obviously answered mine first.

only the best of the best yes?

How are you?

Yeah thats my point, he did answer your question first you fucking kebab shitting mohammed

Hey OP. Not a question but I'm like you except I'm not a virgin and have an education. Sex isn't all of what life should be, it's what a person is doing with their life and where they are going. Right now, I can speak for myself when I saw I'm going nowhere so it sucks. Hope you are trying to get out of NEET lifestyle if you want to leave it.

don't you dare fucking say that you sob faggot, i already said that twice, and he answered yours firstly to second, who is the fucking idiot now?

You moron, you switched positions because i was right and now you switched back to retarded....go back to goatistan and have some abdulls open your mind

yah you are fucking retarded, obviously not what happened, wow.

Its exactly what happened...you are extremly incoherent...fucking swede

I just became a 22 year old virgin the other day, it's somewhat nice to know that there are older virgins out there

oh so now I am incoherent, fucking swede? i am the swede? look, whose, talking.

The swede is strong in you, omar

We are more than you think.

t. 25yo KV

is my name omar, mohamed or what, you are full of shiznit. and i am the one that is " full of swede " plz

Your name is mohammad ibn omar ibn goat ibn ahmed and you fled goatistan because the goat left you for a banana, and now you live in sweden as a meatball

wow how fucking unbelievable a person like you say this to me, i am an earthling, not a degenerate like you. plz back up, my question was answered not once, but twice, first and second, you have just yet to awaken.

Who was phone?

there is no such thing as earthlings....only retarded people like you who fuck shit up for everyone and normal people like me who try to keep the world going. Your question was answered once right above the answer for mine....go bomb somewhere else

lmao i love you user.

You too sir

Wiggers and/or niggers?
Be honest faggot

what's the closest you've come to the following...

Seeing a woman naked?
Fucking a person?
Touching a titty?

Good luck getting back on your feet

why? what happened?

Nah