Shota thread

Shota thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58677918
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58677958
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone?

boop

YAY. Hoping for anything? Have a few things to post.

lurkin

I really love his stuff. But sadly he starting to hide his stuff behind a paywall.

But still, quite a few things you can see on his pixiv

Oh yes. Just the whole Hiccears made it way more annoying. I mean I get wanting to get paid but seem he gets lot of commission done.

waddup

Well it's always better than Kale

Who?

Kalechippu. Lots of bad stories about him/her

Oh yeah the guy you have to message or something to view his stuff right?

nothing up then i take it?

What? No, it's about some weird stuff regarding people commissioning him and not getting the stuff or getting it late. I don't wanna spread more rumours, so just look it up yourself.

Oh, if you mean by paying, being his patreon support, then yeah.

So do you guys prefer shotas or lolis? Or do you just prefer one over the other at times?

>prefering lolis

That sounds gay.
Nah, it's shota all the way for me.

i'm bi but only ever post in shota threads, most loli is creepier than shota art.

I don't really know much about him. Just was linked to something of his and just saw the message "send him a message to unlock his art" or something like that.
Faggot

it isn't gay if they're cute, so i'm not a fag.

That's even worse!

Same here. As long as they are cute, I don't care if there's a cock or a penis, I'll fuck it.

okay?

Any diapered shota?

Love this ! Story or one shot ?

will science ever be able to explain why reiji is the best boy?

Sadly one shot. I love it too. Anything where there's strong dominance and humiliation makes my dink spring.

How about turning them into your pet?

petplay is fun but why is it always a fucking cow?

I´m afraid the answer is no

Don't really into dominance more into rimming :D

Ah, sorry. That never really worked for me.

at least we can all agree he's better than sei, right?

Well rimming is really fun in it's own right

Boy milk is the best. Also there's puppy stuff too you know.

doesn't even make sense considering all cows that produce milk are female

I went to bed at bump limit of a thread 5 hours ago, have these really been going nonstop this whole time?

Fucking hot thx ! Had my most memorable orgasm being rimmed by my male cousin when younger. He barely touched my ass that I was shooting cum in my undies like crazy.

Hot, more?

Because it's cute that's all. My dick gets hard as fuck when my boyfriend gets on all fours and moos

We did fool around quite a lot between 9 and 14. He was 2 years younger than me. But never managed penetration. Just sucking and licking. Most of my fetishes come from this period. Like dirty rimming. The smell of his ass is buried so deep in my mind.

whattagay

Yep, however they are an amazing couple (I have so much shotacon it tooks me forever toi find pictures...)

that just sounds kind of weird tbh. is your boyfriend even a cute shota?

i like you better than seifag. do you post in these threads often?

love u babe

end ur lyf

Nice chubby guy honestly. But I'm really into cute chubby guys so I'm happy.

yeah love you too faggotry

chubby is the worst tbh, but whatever makes you happy.

>chubby is the worst tbh, but whatever makes you happy.
Naw the best. Taller and bigger sub has always been my type of guy. So fucking rare to find sadly.

why would you want your sub to be bigger than you? i'm all bout that cute, tiny sub shit.

Sometimes for "bumping purposes" but I hardly ever make conversations. Don´t have a lot of time

Just love the whole thing where I control a bigger and stronger guy. Make him mine to do what I please. He's so cute obeying my orders.

where are you from? glad to see someone has taste in shota as good as mine.

makes sense i guess, i'm the opposite, i like being in control of cute weak boys.

Always been into chubby boys. Maybe some with some muscles to them. Funny people look at me as small and weak. 5'6 125lbs

bumping this for interest

you would.

Spain, currently working on my english to be able to obtain a engineering degree so my actual english kinda sucks.

your english is fine my man, don't think I've seen many spanish shotabros in the past. ¿donde esta la biblioteca?

Favorite is making him wear really tight underwear to show off his lovely cock.

Guys one question do you want to be a shota or the one fucking one?

that sounds kinda gay though, user.

would definitely want to be the one fucking the shota.

Only a little...
Either one works. Like the idea of me being a shota and forcing myself on my cute teacher.

Be the older shota and being doinked by a younger shota.

be the shota being fucked by another slightly older slightly bigger shota

Shirtless cuties pls :)

where are his nipples

idk. some people dont like them i guess

nipples are nice, i just don't like when they're drawn absurdly large as happens in a lot of shota art.

Looks like I run out of Reiji love. Dumping some favorites.

Me temo que una biblioteca española no tiene shotacon.

May I ask where are you from and why you like shotacon? Just curious and normally Cred Forums folks aren´t that receptive

Nipples are too lewd for this thread!

can you translate that to english? i don't speak spanish :^)

i'm from australia as are a lot of shotabros. i just like it because shota are pure and cute.

ok sorry

Yeah that can get a little too much
like this lol

>Nipples
LEWD!

Don't like the look of those tools, makes me think that really sharp stick is going in them and the cutters are going to be making a new hole on the front

i assume you meant to reply to me, and yeah that's pretty much what i meant.

seriously is this a thing?

Funny enough kinda. Here's anime Free

By Cred Forums rules nipples are technically NSF, you can post a shirtless girl on Cred Forums and if she doesn't have nipples, it's technically ok, but posting a shirtless boy on Cred Forums is considered NSF, now the shirtless girl is s till more likely to get deleted / get you banned for posting, but sometimes they don't, and sometimes shirtless boys do

okay but why?

Guessing Japanese censorship laws. Their laws are weird like that. Anyways back to normal posting.

bump, still waiting for spainanon to reply

Just joking about how you can´t find shotacon in a spanish library.

Certainly shotas are adorable, I don´t like most bara or yaoi (btw black monkey pro is amazing)

Do you like women? I spend time thinking of men but I can´t stay arouse.

Inb4 You are gay.

I don´t fear homosexuality, I tried blowing a friend but it ended being boring. Not bad or good just boring.

Maybe i only like cute anime boys.

yeah i don't really like bara, yaoi is fine though, most shota i like is teenage stuff anyway.

i'm bi, but the real issue is that cute anime boys don't exist in real life.

by the way you are gay.

Black Monkey isn't yaoi. Yaoi is gay art made for girls. Black Monkey is gay art for gay men. Since they are much more manly.

Not him but gay. Never really was into the female body. What happened that made you try sucking your friend off?

Shotas should fug, not hug.

Why not both?

fugging while hugging is cute tho

can't help but giggle every time I hear Kale aka YaoiGoddessKeale brought up, delicious, delicious drama..
No hug allowed, $300 fine
that may seem to be a good idea, but it's coming from you, so it's a bad idea.

How about ass hugs?

my ideas are the best ideas.

NEVER

U FUCK.

that you minneshota?

ageed

i really dont get why these threads survive but loli doesn't

>by the way you are gay
Believe me, I´d rather this instead the way I am. Women are so cute but penis>>>vagina.

I was thinking in BMP as bara, I know yaoi is for women but there are some that can be very "for men"

He was openly bi, very openly. Probably I watched too much that "...make you suck cock" shit so one thing let to another. I wasn´t even able to kiss him.

Sometimes I want to repeat it and being more sluty and sometimes I get sick thinking about it.

but that's not where the butt is?

also i would be posting more reiji but i'm out of images so here's some worst boy.

aw don't worry, you've just been replaced by a cooler, spanish version of yourself, who appreciates who the true best boy is.

ok, so there's ONE exception
you just like to speak in opposites, don't you? Best boy, best ideas..

Might be better to try it next time with someone that's more friendly. Someone more little to have fun with foreplay to see if you can enjoy it more. Just sex without the foreplay could feel boring at times. Say try again but try to build up to the sex part. Might help you out there.

Try letting him fuck you in the ass instead then, no better feeling than the feeling of being cummed inside bareback

I have the best ideas, and the best taste in the best boy.

he will be made to see the light, for now your trial continues,
We'll get the truth out of you one day,
of the true glory of Sei.

what time is it even in 'murica right now? shouldn't you be like, doing meth or something? also you're still wrong and reiji is still the best boy.

East is Noon

hot... got more ?

okay but seeing as you're from minnesota the real question is, what time is it in canada?

artist ?

A few.
I'm not the guy from Minnesota. Just answering the question. And Canada has multiple time zones like US.

just finished my last shift of 2nd job at the meth factory, gotta let it finish drying before I can smoke up my day's pay in meth
maybe the insanity defence could be used, since you're such a special case
wrong user, I'm over here, and MN isn't eas coast, it's central, canada time is what happens when you're bad.

>im not the guy from minnesota
yeah i did think that art was a little sus for seifag to be posting

not every sei-poster is from Minnesota...

Sus?

it's been scientifically proven that all sei posters are a single person from minnesota. why do you think they're all so retarded and think the worst boy is the best boy?

i think YOU need to do more meth.

as in, something that he wouldn't post. i know minneshota's style well.

Ah. At least enjoy my shotas?

eh, not really.

YOU are a very silly person.

The thing is, I don´t think I´d be able to go trought kissing and hugging. Maybe is he, I have a problem with body hair and he has a lot.
That´s one reason (among a lot) I like shota and BMP instead traditional bara. The few gay men I know have boyfriends.

Also anal seems a little oversteep for me.

Boo

And so did basically all of the cast .
Honestly from the series art style and what I learned about the anime before watching it , I thought it was going to be a yaoi anime , mixed with all the action and vampires

Thanks, I needed an unironic laugh~

checked

boo-urns

but my post had a tinge of irony so your laugh is kind of meta-ironic.

now will the REAL minneshota sei fag please stand up? too many fucking people in this thread for me to figure out who is who

Just saying that a bit of foreplay or just fooling around before going at it might make actually sucking off more enjoyable. Or try 69 so you can feel good while playing around with his cock.

My quads are the best quads
I only used locally sourced, organic irony, so I know yours would be ineffective.
Then Melb was the Sei-fag.

I gotta level with ya man. when I see things like bara I hate it for the most part yet the yaoi art style especially things like shotas & traps and the way they draw men in those series are much more attractive . I am a man who is sexually attracted to men IRL . Yaoi art master race

>Then Melb was the Sei-fag
what did he mean by this?

melbourne is for faggots

Considering that sucking blood is basically sex for vampires, and Mika now feeds solely off Yuu, they're basically an interracial married gay couple by the end of the series, so it kind of was yaio, a little bit

dumping

THICC

MOST LIVABLE CITY
O
S
T

L
I
V
A
B
L
E

C
I
T
Y

i'm honestly thinking of making a shota thread bingo with stuff like "faggotry says gay"

now look what you've done, at this rate we'll have to review the whole meta game for all.
thanks.

That's fine. Just that yaoi is literally made for girls. Not saying gay men can't enjoy it because I have a gay friend that loves it. Black Monkey is bara. Bara doesn't really mean bears but just more masculine boys/men.

Ask him if he wants to try again but if he'd shave his body hair for you first? Also, don't rule out anal if all you've done is solo play, it's not even similar to actually getting fucked and cummed inside of

I think this saturday we´ll go to a manga event so that night I could try something. Ironic enough I´ll probably see there a girl I like.

Must leave now, thanks for the advices.

the shota thread metagame has been really going downhill recently, fucking blizzard needs to patch this shit.

Good luck man. I say if you really like the idea of cocks try different things. Don't just go straight to sex and think it will work. A bit of teasing goes a LONG way.

I say go big or go home man they know what we're going to want and expect

Fire-proof ass Red has.

welp my child hoods gone

quite the flaming faggot there, yes.

sauces
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58677918
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58677958

new thread?

well i'm gonna go to bed anyway, so i hope faggotry and seifag can bond while talking about how much they miss me posting.

00110110 01100110 00100000 00110111 00110000 00100000 00110010 00110000 00100000 00110110 00111001 00100000 00110111 00110011 00100000 00110010 00110000 00100000 00110110 00110001 00100000 00110010 00110000 00100000 00110110 00110110 00100000 00110110 00110001 00100000 00110110 00110111 00100000 00110110 00110111 00100000 00110110 01100110 00100000 00110111 00110100

More like this

Sweet dreams, cunt.

?

you're not allowed to say cunt, only faggotry can say that to me.

>6f 70 20 69 73 20 61 20 66 61 67 67 6f 74
What?

Can anyone make a new thread?

it's hex
>o?? ??s??a??f??g??o?@
what the fuck

new bread

NEW THREAD

it's "op is a faggot", newfag.

fags

so?

Did you just "that's our word, you can't use it" me?

yes, i did. now i'm going to bed, night.