U mad white boi?

u mad white boi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niger, pls go and stay go

Even black dudes prefer white girls, I rest my case...

Can you stop making these threads? They're annoying as all hell

Kind of, now we have to burn the pool...

idk u mad?

Completely jealous of these black men that won't actually father or have a role in their children's wives. At least they're taking these worthless women out of the gene pool for the rest of us.

It looks like 5 girls taking shits in a huge toilet.

Kek

because black girls are ugly or what? that's not the white bois fault dude.

make sure you always wear a condom while fucking white chicks, since your black children should be able to enjoy the white women too.

They're using those rafts wrong, they're supposed to be face down

OOGA BOOGA IMMA BUST A CAP IF U DONT PAY FOR THIS WATAMELOON FRIED CHICKEN BASKETBALL PIZZA WITH A SIDE OF CORNBREAD AND SOME PURPLE DRANK U HEAR ME?

i would fuck this white nigga

>Tfw not even white
Theyre skanks anyways

my sister on the left had a one night stand with a black guy before

youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k

I'm well aware this is a troll thread, but what the hell, I'll bite.

Yeah, I'm a little bit bitter about that. There's a whole generation of white boys (seriously like only 50% of us are "dating" and most of us that are, are bottom-feeding) that are going lonely/horny.

I mean, you have to be one HELL of a catch to be a white boy and really do well. I mean complete package, good job, great social skills, good looking, fit, funny, and make a lot of money.

And black guys, they just gotta be black, that's it.

Most white women are resorting to hookups or slutting around. Average white guys that want something serious with a woman are really struggling right now..... and a lot of it could have to do with the economy (women instinctively want the best *providers*, with no body under 35 making any real money, there's no reason for them to give us any real attention).

And girls are indoctrinated into thinking black males are better lovers, more athletic, and that they're a "noble persecuted people". Granted many white girls find out the hard way that all the bad things about nigs are true and eventually come back to dating their own kind.

But it's true, if you're a nig, your dating life is never gonna suffer, if you're a young struggling white boy you're likely just having sex with your hand, or if you did have a woman, she's likely many leagues below where you are in attractiveness, intellect, financially, and sexually.

/rant
and yes, I know I was trolled, but honestly, this is a real problem right now.

Not really, black guys would rather sleep with white girls then black girls, thats actually kinda sad, hopefully if we're lucky, you'll breed the nigger out of your race

You're so fucking right dude

Sauce? I wanna see the destruction

Как же захотелось стать нигером.

No, thanks for removing whores, sluts and worthless cunts from dating pools. Once it is revealed a bitch burned the coal I don't have to waste neither a minute nor a dime to now that she is an irresponsible piece of shit and probably a vector for multiple STD.
Thanks for marking the minefield.

You mad boy?

COON, COON...
Black baboon...
Brutal, worthless
thieving GOON...
Often high, thrives in jail
His welfare check
is in the mail ...
Some 40 offspring have been had,
Not one will ever
call him Dad....
And yet he hollers day and night:
I blames de white man
fo my plight,
it's him spreads trash
all round my shack...
it's him what makes me
smoke dis crack,
he push my kind
to burn and loot,
an sends de po-lice
dat we shoot ...
but inch by inch we takin' hold
like when the white bread starts to mold...
i'll overrun
yo home and soon...
dey be only fit fo de blackassed coon

Niggers are ugly

Still has ugly nigger face

Why you not fucking nigger girl?

Good post

careful black brother these american bitches are are crazy

No, I don't make minimum wage shitposting for

>T I D E S
>I
>D
>E
>S

>F O U N D A T I O N
>O
>U
>N
>D
>A
>T
>I
>O
>N

Those niggers should get to raping them white wimmin before they drown in that pool.

that's why they are made friend. They wouldn't get made so often if you guys weren't always so happy to grab the bait

Q: Who do you think you're fooling with these social conditioning threads?
A: Nobody.

White race is master race

ITT full of mad wite bois :D

Nope not really. Kinda feels like the only one who is is the faggot who feels the need to post this shit 20 times a day.

A large percentage of negroes have a propensity to drown in shallow water each year...

Hickory Muhdikkory dock,
Ah wuz makin' sum Whytes bitch suk muh cock.
She dialed 9-1-1,
Th' PoPo come.
An' now Ase gits 3 hots 'n' a cot!

No, I'm not interested in white girls, who are dumb enough to sleep with a monkey..

Ok, you have interest in black girls?

OP here

lol actually whites look like monkeys rather than blakx u dumb kid

Nigga you're blind? Just look in the mirror you dindu ape

Mad is the wrong term. Bored, perhaps or maybe indifference.