I found this weird trick to having fun!

I found this weird trick to having fun!

Is it rape?

I bet it's rape

No costumes

Rape by costumes?
Or raping costumes?
C'mon, man. Details.

Why does everything have to be rape, you need help from a professional, I just like to dress up as an animal and hug people.

Is that raping childering when dressing up as animals? Jeez, you nees help.

Do you always talk about rape? That's sick

This is Cred Forums, not {insert any social media of choice}. Go back to your safe space on {insert any social media of choice}
But just to be real with you for a moment, I don't think this is the place ti be for you. Or atleast lurk gor a while to get to know it, the personalities here mainly have non-serious and rude intentions.
As someone who has had friends into the whole fursuit thing, it's disturbing when you get to find out the truth behind them. I found out the hard way myself, that's why I am talking like that.

Well he's not the one dressing up as a cute, fuzzy animal in order to attract kids so you can rape them.

Ih I get it, it''s dressing in a costume naked and holding people against you, you know, in case you get caught they can't say it was rape

you clearly have anger issues, I'm sorry

>not using a ice cream truck instead

yes they can, if she was drunk, blacking out and puking she can say it was rape, you clearly don't understand the law

I have a trauma.
Want me to explain it, or just leave it to this, it's up to you, I mean, I got other things to do too. You probably too, so.
It's either the red pill, or the blue pill.

I choose betrayal

Alright.

"Work yer OWN side of the street, asshole!"

fuck off, kids don't like memes anymore

Rape is not funny. Unless you are raping a clown

clowns aren't funny